赵本山:这就是铁岭最贵的饭店,苏格兰调情
zhao:This is the most expensive hotel of Tie Lang,Scotland'flirt.
毛毛:你念反了,苏格兰情调,这家老贵了
mao:You read wrong, Scotland Sentiment,it's too dear.
赵本山:带钱了,三万,带包没有啊
沈阳旅行社 zhao:we have money,thirty thousand,the yellow purse?don't you take the purse?
毛毛:我落在炕上了
晚晚林瀚是谁mao:I left it on the brick bed.
赵本山:给你办事,还落在炕上了
zhao:I do business to you,but you left it?
毛毛:兜里才70多元
mao:I only have seventy yuan.
赵本山:我还有400
zhao:Here is 400 yuan.
毛毛:也不够啊
mao:it's not enough.
赵本山:够不够都可以的
zhao:it doesn't matter.
赵本山:服务员
waiter !
小沈阳:对不起大爷,我们是高档酒店,不收农产品
xiao:sorry,uncle.this is a high grade hotel,we don't need farm produce.
赵本山:我们是吃饭的,姑娘这顿饭很重要的
zhao:we come to have a lunch,girl,this meal is very important for us.
小沈阳:你管谁叫姑娘,我是纯爷们
xiao: girl? I'm a real man.新手怎么开网店
赵本山:怎么穿裙子
hao:why do you wear a skirt?
小沈阳:也不是裙子,这是七分裤,这有腿的,着急穿错了,我说走路怎么不方便
xiao:it's not,this is a seventh trousers..Sorry,I wear wrong in a  hurry.I doubted it was not convenient to walk.
赵本山:那条腿留给别人穿,小伙子我跟你说,今天请重要的客人,你一定要招待好
zhao:tomorrow you wear the other leg.Boy,let me tell you.Today,I invite an    important gu
est,you must treat him very well.
小沈阳:没有问题
xiao:no problem.
黄晓明和baby是因为什么离的婚赵本山:你们这个酒店,如果要吃一顿饭,要多少钱。最贵的要点上要吃多少钱
zhao:I wanna know how much it cost to have a meal,including the most expensive dishes.
小沈阳:要一、二万元
xiao:about ten or twenty thousand yuan.
赵本山:是否有这样的情况,今天吃饭明天来结帐
zhao:can I  have meals today but pay tomorrow?
小沈阳:打白条
xiao:owe the money?
赵本山:不是打白条,给你小费
zhao:no,I have money,don't shorts of money.Give you tips.
小沈阳:大爷,你太帅了
xiao:uncle,I LOVE YOU  .
赵本山:客人来了,我点菜的时候你要给我兜着,我要点贵菜
zhao:The guest comes,you should help me when I am ordering dishes.If I wanna order a dear dish……
小沈阳:我就说没有
xiao:I say not have?
赵本山:你太明白了
zhao:you are so clever.
毛毛:爷爷,我饿了
mao:grandpa,I'm hungry.
赵本山:给我来碗面条
zhao:take me a bowl of noodles.
小沈阳:78元一碗
xiao:78 yuan.
赵本山:这么贵
zhao:so expensive?
小沈阳:苏格兰打鲁面自我评估
xiao:it's halogen noodles of Scotland.
赵本山:是鲁子贵么?
zhao:is the halogen dear?
小沈阳:鲁不要钱。
xiao:it's free.
赵本山:先来一碗鲁子,一会儿星光大道的毕老师来了,你要给我争脸,这是人生最好的机会, 青岛好玩的爷爷培养你四十多年了
zhao:well,take a bowl of halogen.Mr Bi is coming,you should save my face,it's the best chance of life, I have educated you for forty years.
毛毛:爷爷我才多大
mao:how old am I, grandpa?
赵本山:我培养你爸多少年,你爸是半成品,都成了文化站长,你要有信心
zhao:I educated your dad for many years, he is a partly finished product and becomes a master of cultural station.You should have confidence.Give me your determination.
毛毛:洪湖水,一浪比一浪强,我要把我爹打在沙滩上
mao:I must "Honghu water,wave to wave,one better one,I beat in the sand beach.