I can't let you out, Hedwig. 我不能放你出来 海德薇
I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. 我不能在校外使用魔法
Now you've done it. 这下可好了
He's in there. Vernon? 他在屋里 弗农
浙江旅游景点I'm warning you, if you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go. 我警告你 管不住那死鸟 我就赶走它
But she's bored. 她憋坏了
If I could only let her out for an hour or two. 哪怕放她出来一两个小时也行
So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir. 帮你和你的怪胎朋友通信吗 别想了
But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends. 可是根本没人和我联系
Not one 一个都没有
all summer. 整个暑假都是
黄秋生不是爱国吗?为什么挺占中Who would want to be friends with you? 谁愿意做你的朋友
I should think you'd be a little more grateful. 我觉得你应该知恩图报
We've raised you since you were a baby, 我们把你从小拉扯大
given you the food off our table 供你吃穿
even let you have Dudley's second bedroom 而且看你可怜
purely out of the goodness of our hearts. 还把达力的次卧给你
Not now, pumpkin. It's for when the Masons arrive. 别急 小宝贝 还得等梅森先生
Which should be any minute. 他们随时会到
Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we? 再来彩排一遍 好吗
Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be? 佩尼 梅森夫妇来的时候 你应该在
In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home. 客厅 亲切迎接他们的到来
Good. And, Dudley, you ? 很好 达力 那你呢
I'll be waiting to open the door. 在门前 等着开门
Excellent. 非常好
And you? 你呢
I'll be in my bedroom, 我待在卧室
making no noise and pretending that I don't exist. 一声不吭 假装不存在雷雨人物分析
Too right, you will. 算你聪明
With any luck, this could be the day I make the biggest deal of 这次要是谈成 我的事业就更上一层楼了
and you will not mess it up. 你可不许给我添乱
Harry Potter, such an honor it is. 哈利·波特 真是太荣幸了
- Who are you? - Dobby, sir. Dobby the house-elf. -你是谁 -多比 先生 家养小精灵多比
Not to be rude or anything 我无意冒犯
but this isn't a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom. 但是你来的可真不是时候
Yes, sir. Dobby understands. 是的 先生 多比完全理解
It's just that Dobby has come to tell you 只是多比必须要告诉你
It is difficult, sir. Dobby wonders where to begin. 很难启齿 先生 多比不知道从何说起
-
Why don't you sit down? - Sit down? Sit down? -你先坐下来吧 -坐下来 要我坐
Dobby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. 对不起 多比 我不是想冒犯你
李小璐 王思聪Offend Dobby? 冒犯多比
Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir 多比虽然听说你很伟大 先生
but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal. 但还没有巫师请多比坐下来过 把我平等对待
You can't have met many decent wizards then. 那是你没有遇到好巫师
No, I haven't. 没错 没遇到过
That was an awful thing to say. 我真不该这么说
- Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! - Stop, Dobby. Dobby, shush. -坏多比 坏多比 -停下 多比 别出声
Dobby, please, stop. 多比 拜托了 快停下
Don't mind that. It's just the cat. 没什么 是猫的声音
- Bad Dobby. - Stop! Stop, Dobby. Please, be quiet. -坏多比 -停下 停 多比 求你了 安静点
Are you all right? 你没事吧
Dobby had to punish himself, sir. 多比必须惩罚自己 先生
Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir. 多比差点说了主人家的坏话 先生
- Your family? - The wizard family Dobby serves, sir. -主人家 -多比服侍的巫师家庭 先生
Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. 多比只能永远服侍一个家庭
If they ever knew Dobby 万一他们知道了多比在这
But Dobby had to come. 但是多比必须来
Dobby has to protect Harry Potter. To warn him. 多比必须保护哈利·波特 要警告他
Harry Potter must not go back to 哈利·波特今年不能
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. 回到霍格沃兹魔法学校
There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen. 有一个阴谋 会有很恐怖的后果
What terrible things? Who's plotting them? 什么恐怖后果 谁是幕后黑手
Can't say. 不能说
- Okay, I understand. You can't say. - Don't make me talk. -好的 明白了 你不能说 -别逼我说
- Dobby. Dobby, put the lamp down. - Bad Dobby. -多比 多比 把灯放下 -坏多比
So when they arrive at the 当他们打到第九洞的时候
Give me the lamp. 把台灯给我
Dobby, stop! 多比 停下
- Let me go. - Get in there and keep quiet. -放开我 -给我进去别出声
- What the devil are you doing up here? - I was just -你到底在捣什么鬼 -我只是在
You just ruined the punch line of my Japanese golfer joke. 我刚要讲到笑点 就被你毁了
Sorry. 对不起
One more sound and you'll wish you'd never been born, boy. 再吵我就让你生不如死 小子
- And fix that door. - Yes, sir. -把那门修好 -好的 先生
See why I've got to go back? 明白我为什么要回去了吧
I don't belong here. I belong in your world, at Hogwarts. 我不属于这里 我属于你的世界
51短信属于霍格沃兹
It's the only place I've got friends. 只有在那里我才有朋友
Friends who don't write to Harry Potter? 连信都不给你写的朋友吗
非主流伤感文章Well, I expect they' 我猜 他们应该有点忙
Hang on. How do you know my friends haven't been writing to me? 等等 你怎么知道他们没给我写信
发布评论