外贸英语询价
网络的发展使得做外贸方便了许多。用email进行询盘是现今很多外贸人士的做法。下面就教教大家如何用email询盘。
  1. 文体介绍
  在对外贸易中,询盘,也叫询价(inquiry或enquiry)是买方对于所要购买的商品向卖方作出的询问。询盘是交易的起点,可以分为:
  普通询盘(a general inquiry):索取普通资料,诸如:目录(a catalogue(目录、一览表))、价目表或报价单(a price-list or quotation sheets)、样品(a sample)、图片(illustrated photo prints)等。
  具体询盘(a specific inquiry):具体询问商品名称(the name of the commodity)、规格(the specifications)、数量(the quantity)、单价(the unit price FOB… / CIF…),装船期(the time of shipment)、付款方式(the terms of payment)等。
  买方通过询盘信,简明扼要的向卖方了解一般的商品信息。利用E-mail 写询盘信,无须写地过分客气,只需具体、简洁、措词得体。有的询盘信开门见山,直截了当说明订购打算,希望对方给予一定优惠条件;有的询盘信则以征询信息的方式,不许下订货诺言,以避免结果未订购可能形成的日后交易中的障碍 。
  2. 实用范例
  Subject: Enquiry
  Dear Sirs,
  We are interested in buying large quantities of steel screws in all sizes.
  We would be obliged if you would give us a quotation per kilogram C&F Liverpool, England. It would also be appreciated if you could forward samples and your price-list to us.
  We used to purchase these products from other sources. We may now prefer to b
uy from your company because we understand that you are able to supply larger quantities at more attractive prices. In addition, we have confidence in the quality of your products.
  We look forward to hearing from you.
  Sincerely,
我一直在等一个人  XXX
  主题:询盘
  亲爱的先生:
  本公司有意大量购买各型号钢螺钉,欲知每公斤运抵英国利物浦的成本加运费价格。如蒙惠赐上述报价单,不胜感激。如能惠寄样本和价格表,亦必感激不尽。
  本公司素来从其他公司购买此类货物,闻悉贵公司货物质优价廉,故欲与贵公司建立合作关系。
  盼复。
  xxx
  3.典型句型
  (1) Could you give us some idea about your price?
  请介绍贵方的价格好吗?
  (2) Do you offer FOB or CIF?
  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
  (3) How long does your offer remain valid/firm/open?
  你们的报价多长时间有效?
  (4) Will you let us know what your terms(条款条件) of payment are?
  能否告知贵方付款条件?
王婷萱照片
  (5) Please make us an offer within this month since we have made an inquiry for your products.
  我们已对你们的产品进行询价,请在本月内给予报盘
1.我有机会拜访贵公司,感到很高兴,希望与贵公司大量成交。

I’m glad to have the opportunity of visting your corporation.hope we can do business together.

2.克莱夫先生,很高兴有机会与你会面。相信你已经在样品间参观了产品。请你谈谈对哪些产品特感兴趣?

It’s a great pleasure to meet you,Mr Clive.i believe you have seen our exhibits(展览品陈列品) in the show room.what is it in particular you’re interested in?

1.我对你们的小五金很有兴趣。在看了展品和商品目录后,我觉得有些商品在加拿大会有销路。这是询价单。希望你们报成本加运费到温哥华的最底价。

I’m interested in your hardware.i’ve seen the exhibits and studied your catalogues.I think some of the items will find a ready market in Canada.here’s a list of requirements; I’d like to have your lowest quotations C I F vancouver.

2.谢谢你方的询价。为了便于我方提出报价。能否请你谈谈你放所需的数量?

Thank you for your inquiry.would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?

1.行呀。同时请你们提出一个估价好吗?

I’ll do that.meanwhile,could you give me an indication of the price?


2.这是我们的装运岗船上交货价,但上所有的价格都已我方确认为准。

Here are our F O B price.all the prices in the lists are subject to our confircation.

1.那么佣金呢?我通常从欧洲的供应商那里得到3%到5%的佣金。这是惯例。

What about the commissiom?From eurpean suppliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports.it’s the general practice.

2.我方一般不给佣金,但是如果订货量大。我们可以考虑。

As a rule we do not allow any commission .but if the order is a sizable(相当大的) one.we’ll consiader it.

1.哦。我是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的,从你们的价格中收取佣金,即使只有2%或3%也成。

You see. I do business on a commission basis, a commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales.Even 2 or 3 percent would help.

2.等你们提出订货时,我们在讨论这个问题吧。

描写豪情壮志的诗句We’ll discuss this when you place your order with us.

1.张先生,我什么时候可以得到你方成本加运费保险费价的实盘,也就是最终一次的有效报价。

When can I have your firm C I F prices.that is .the final and firm offer,Mr Zhang .

2.我们今晚可以算出来,明天上午提交你方。明天请你来一下,好吗?

We’ll have them worked out by this evening and let you have them tomorrom morning.would you be free to come round then?

1.好。我明天上午十点到这里,你看行吗?

Good.I’ll be here tomorrom morning at 10.how is that?

2.很好。我们的报价三天有效。

Perfectly.Our offers remain open for 3 days.

1.我用不着这么长时间就可以决定,如果你方的价格优惠。而且包括我方的佣金。我可以马上订货


I don’t need that long to make up my mind.if your prices are favourable and if I can get the commission I want .i will place the order right away.

2.我们的价格肯定是优惠的。最近几年其他地方小五金的价格上涨了很多。我方的价格变动不大。

I’m sure you’ll find our price most favourable.Elsewhere prices for hardware have gone up tremendously in recent years.our prices haven’t changed much.
1.那太好了

I’m glad to hear that

2.我们乐意这样做。还有其他的事情需要讨论吗?克莱夫先生?

爱新觉罗福临
We’ll be happy to.is there else I can do for you,Mr clive?

1.我是为加拿大联销商店进行采购的。我们还对中国地毯感兴趣,我想进行这方面的询价。能把我介绍给这个商品的主管人吗?

I’m buying for chain department stores in Canada,They are interested in Chinese carpets.I’d like to make uld you introduce me to the person in charge of this line?

2.当然可以。我方可以代你方约一下中国土畜产公司的李先生。

Certainly,I’ll make an appointment for you with Mr Li of the China Nationly Native Produce and animal By-products Import and Export coaporation.

1. 非常感谢。


Thank you very much

(3)

1.李先生听说你方对我们的机床感兴趣。

I understand that you’re interested in our machine tools.Mr Li.

2.是的。我们正考虑订货。我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力以及付款条件。装运条件,折扣等销售条件。

Yes,we’re thinking of placing an order,we’d like to know what you can offer in this line as well as your sales terms.such as mode of payment,delivery,discount etc.

1.你知道,我们供应各种类型和尺寸的机床。在生产机床方面我们有多年的经验了。

As you know ,we supply machine tools of all types and sizes.we have years of experience in the manufature of machine tools.

2.我们从你方的商品销售说明书中已有所了解。请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

We’ve read about this your uld you give us some idea about your price?

1.同欧洲或其他的地区的供应商提出的报价相比较,我们的价格是十分优惠的。这是我们的最新的价格单。你会发现我方的价格极有竞争性。

Our prices compare fevourable with those offered by manufatures eirher in Europe or anywhere else.here are our latest u’ll see that our price are most attractive.


2.你们接受特殊订货吗?也就是说,你们是否接受按预定的规格定制机床?

Do you take special orders?that is ,do you make machinas according to specifications?

1.可以,事实上。我们能为顾客设计特殊用途的机床。

We do, as a matter or fact,we design machine tools for special purpose.

2.你方通常需要多少时间交货?

1.一般来说,在收到信用证以后三个月内可以全部交货。当然。特殊定货的交货时间长些。但绝对不会超过6个月。

As a rule,we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of c
redit.it takes longer ,of course,for special orders ,but in no case would it take longer than 6 months.

2.好。还有一件事,你们的价格都是成本加运费保险费的到岸价格,而我们却希望你们报船上交货价。

Good,another thing,all your prices are on a C.I.F. basis.we’d rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.

2. 那很容易办到。

That can be done easily.
(一)    Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
    大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
    As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
    一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
    Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
    对地毯的询盘日益增加。
    Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
    询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
    Enquiries are dwindling.
    询盘正在减少。
    Enquiries are dried up.
    询盘正在绝迹。
    They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
    他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
    Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
    询盘一般由买方发出。
    Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.李晨前女友是谁
    贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
    很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
    In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
    在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
    To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
    为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
洗面奶排行
    We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
    我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
    Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
    你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
    Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
    既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
    China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
    中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    谢谢你们的询价。
    Words and Phrases
    inquire 询盘;询价;询购
    to inquire about 对...询价
    to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
    inquirer 询价者
    enquiry 询盘
    inquiry sheet 询价单
    specific inquiry 具体询盘
    an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
    to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘