Favorite Actor 最喜欢的演员情景对话
    以下是我给大家整理的Favorite Actor 最喜爱的演员英语口语对话,盼望可以帮到大家
    Todd: So, Kate, are you into movies?
    托德:凯特,你喜爱看电影吗?
    Kate: Yeah, I watch them from time to time.
    凯特:喜爱,我常常看电影。
克柔龙    Todd: What actors or actresses do you like?
    托德:你喜爱的演员是谁?
    Kate: My favorite actor would be Brad Pitt.
    凯特:我最喜爱的演员是布拉德皮特。
    Todd: Really, Brad Pitt? Now is that because hes handsome or because hes a good actor?
    托德:布拉德皮特吗?是由于他长得帅还是由于他演技好?
    Kate: Hes handsome but hes actually a very good actor. I like him because he is very well respected in Hollywood. You look at the other actors and theyve all had these scandals: drinking scandals, drug scandals but I havent heard of anything about Brad Pitt.
    凯特:他很帅,不过他也是位特别棒的演员。我喜爱他是由于他在好莱坞特别受人敬重。其他演员都会有酗酒或之类的丑闻,可是我从来没听过布拉德皮特的任何丑闻。
    Todd: Thats true actually. Come to think of it, I never have. Whats a movie that he was in that you really liked?
    托德:这倒是事实。这样一想,我也没听到过。你喜爱他演的哪部电影?
    Kate: Oceans Eleven. That was a very, very good movie.
    凯特:《十一罗汉》。那是一部特别特别棒的电影。
魏晨新专辑
    Todd: Yeah, any other movies that you really liked?
    托德:还有其他影片吗?
    Kate: I cant think of the names right now, but he has a recent movie out called Mr and Mrs Smith I think, and its with Angelina Jolie. And thats ... did you hear about that?
    凯特:我一时想不起来电影的名字,他最近有部电影叫《史密斯夫妇》,是和安吉丽娜朱莉一起演的。你知道这部电影吗?
    Todd: No, I havent actually.
    托德:实际上我不知道。
    Kate: They heard. Angelina Jolie is said to have been with Brad Pitt while they were making the movie, although Brad Pitt is supposed to be with Jennifer Anniston.
    凯特:他们据说安吉丽娜朱莉和布拉德皮特在拍电影期间因戏生情,不过布拉德皮特有詹妮弗安妮斯顿啊。
    Todd: Right so theyre married, right?
    托德:他们两人结婚了,对吧?
    Kate: Yes, they were. 湖南有什么好玩的地方
关于母亲的歌曲    凯特:对,他们结过婚。
    Todd: They were married?
    托德:结过婚?
    Kate: They separated.
    凯特:他们分居了。
    Todd: But theyre not divorced?
    托德:但是他们还没有离婚吗?
    Kate: Not divorced, no.
森系网名    凯特:没有离婚。
    Todd: Oh OK, no I didnt know that. So as a Brad Pitt fan who do you think is more his type? Mrs. Jolie or Mrs. Anniston?
    托德:哦,我不知道。那作为布拉德皮特的粉丝,你觉得谁和他更配?朱莉女士还是安妮斯顿女士?
    Kate: I prefer Jennifer Anniston because shes more calm and more they seem like they could have a nice little family together, but Angelina Jolie, shes very wild and keeps partying and 
    凯特:我更喜爱詹妮弗安妮斯顿,由于她更安静,更他们两人可以组建一个暖和的小家庭,可是安吉丽莉朱莉特别狂野,始终参与各种狂欢活动
    Todd: Yeah, they do seem like theyre different, thats true.
    托德:嗯,她们看上去的确有些不同。
    Kate: Yeah, very different.
    凯特:对,特别不同。
    Todd: What is it about Brad Pitts features that you think make him attractive?
    托德:你认为布拉德皮特身上有什么特质让他这么迷人?
    Kate: I like his smile, his eyes. Thats generally what I go for.
    凯特:我想是他的笑容,他的眼睛。那就是我喜爱的。
    Todd: So in a guy you look for a nice smile and nice eyes?
    托德:所以你喜爱有美妙笑容和漂亮眼睛的人? 李湘女儿偷吻小小志
    Kate: Definitely. From first impressions, from the first look, definitely the smile and eyes. If they stand out, I will go for them.
    凯特:当然了。第一印象、第一眼当然要看笑容和眼睛。假如这两样很突出,那我就会产生好感。
    Todd: Oh, very interesting. OK, thanks.
    托德:哦,真有意思。好,感谢你。