有关旅行情景对话
旅游计划
The summer vacation is ing. Tom asks Steven if he has done some arrangement for it.
暑假就要到来了,汤姆问史蒂文是否安排好假期的计划。
Tom:How do you arrange this summer vacation
会计师条件汤姆:你怎么安排这个夏季休假呢
Steven:I want to travel.
林瑞阳的个人资料史蒂文:我想去旅行。
Tom:Where would you like to go
汤姆:你打算去哪儿
Steven:The seaside.
史蒂文:去海边。
Tom:Thats really a good idea. Taking a walk on the beach and lying in the sun are pretty good. I remend you Qingdao or Dalian.
汤姆:真是个好主意!在海滩上散散步,晒晒太阳挺不错的。我推荐你去青岛或是大连。
Steven:Ive been to Qingdao before, so Ill choose Dalian live heard that the environment there is very good.
史蒂文:青岛我去过了,这次我去大连。听说那里环境很好。
Tom:Yes, thats a good place to spend a holiday. Last year I went there. Its really a beautiful and clean city. Youll have a good time.
汤姆:没错,那是个度假的好地方,去年我去过了。大连真是个既干净又漂亮的城市,你肯定会玩儿得很开心的。没错,那是个度假的好地方,去年我去过了。大连真是个既干净又漂亮的城市,你肯定会玩儿得很开心的。没错,那是个度假的好地方,去年我去过了。大连真是个既干净又漂亮的城市,你肯定会玩儿得很开心的。
Steven:Thank you!
史蒂文:谢谢!
:旅游咨询
Steven is going to travel in Beijing. Now he is asking for some information from a travel agency through the telephone.
祝妈妈生日快乐的短句
史蒂文要去北京旅游。现在他正在打电话向一家旅行社询问信息。
Clerk: Hello, Sunshine Travel Agency.
职员:您好,阳光旅行社。
Steven:Hello. Is there a package tour to Beijing
史蒂文:你好,请问有到北京的跟团旅游吗
Clerk: Well, let me see. We have a nice one on which we still have several unfilled places.
职员:好的,让我看看。我们有一个不错的旅行团还有几个空名额。
Steven:Does the tour have a Chinese-speaking guide  史蒂文:这个旅行团有中文导游吗
Clerk: Yes, sir.
职员:是的,先生。
Steven:What is the cost of the tour
史蒂文:这趟旅行费用要多少
Clerk: Five hundred dollars altogether.
职员:总共500美元。
Steven:Its a bit expensive. Can you tell me the schedule  史蒂文:有点贵了。能不能告诉我行程安排
Clerk: Yes, I will introduce the itinerary in detail.
职员:好的,我会给您详细介绍一下旅行路线。
:旅游准备
Steven is going to Beijing. Now he is preparing for the trip.
史蒂文要去北京,现在他正在为旅行做准备。
Tom: What are you doing, Steven
汤姆:你在干什么呢,史蒂文
Steven:Im going to Beijing tomorrow. Im packing my luggage.
史蒂文:我明天要去北京了。我正在收拾行李。
Tom: What will you bring along when traveling
汤姆:你带什么行李去旅行呢
Steven:I will take some clothes to change and cleaning items.
史蒂文:我会带一些换洗衣服和洗刷用品。
Tom: Have you packed the camera yet
汤姆:你装好照相机了吗
Steven:Yes. Ive already put it in my suitcase.
史蒂文:是的,我已经把它放入旅行箱了。
Tom: Pack some necessary medicine in your carry-on.
汤姆:在随身行李内放些必备药品。
Steven:I almost forget it. Thank you!
王宇婕个人资料史蒂文:我差点忘了。谢谢你!
:询问时间表
Steven is going to London on business. Now he is calling the airline to ask for the timetable.
史蒂文将要去伦敦出差。现在他正在给航空公司打电话询问时间表。
Clerk: Hello, American Airlines.
职员:你好,这里是美国航空公司。
Steven:Hello, is there any flight to London tomorrow  史蒂文:你好,明天有到伦敦的航班
Clerk: Let me see. Yes, there is one flight tomorrow morning.
职员:让我看看。是的,明天上午有一次到伦敦的航班。
Steven:When does the flight depart
史蒂文:这次航班什么时候起飞呢
Clerk: The departure time is eight oclock in the morning.
职员:起飞时间是上午八点。
Steven:Is it a direct flight
楷的拼音史蒂文:这是直达的吗
李小璐女儿百日宴
Clerk: Yes, it is.
职员:是的。
Steven:Whats the flight number  史蒂文:航班号是多少
Clerk: The flight number is AA345.