Hey. - Hi.|- 嘿... - 嘿!
Phoebe, what's wrong?|菲比,出了什么事吗?
I'm just so exhausted from dragging around this huge engagement ring.|戴着这个超大订婚戒指快要把我累死了!
- Oh, my God. - Congratulations.|-噢!天啊! -恭喜你啊!哇!
So did he get on one knee? Did he have a speech prepared?|他有没有跪下来?他有准备求婚词吗?
Oh, did he cry?|噢!他有哭吗?
Yeah, big surprise, I like proposals.|没错,我喜欢求婚,很奇怪吗?
Well, it was really sweet, and, like, the most romantic thing ever.|实在是很温馨,是我人生中最浪漫的一刻。
Here's to Phoebe, who's found the greatest guy in the world.|嘿,我们来敬菲比 为了她到世界上最好的男人干一杯。
To 敬菲比和...
I want to say "Mike"?|应该是迈克吧?
- To Phoebe and Mike. - Hey.|-敬菲比和迈克! -喔!
Thank you. Oh, and I have something for you.|谢谢大家! 噢是了,我有点东西要给你!
It's my little black book. It's got the numbers of all the guys I've dated.|这是我的小记事本 里面有我约会过的男生的电话
Oh, Phoebe, that's nice, but you know what? I think I'm okay.|噢,菲比。很谢谢你,但我想我用不上了。
感恩教师节手抄报内容Give it to one of your other single girlfriends.|你还是把它送给你其他独身的女性朋友吧
I would, but you're the last one.|我也想,但你是最后一个独身的了
Give me the book!|那给我吧!
"Pablo Diaz.|巴布罗.迪亚斯, 布里迪.史密斯
Brady Smith.|呵!
Guy in Van"?|“开货车的男生”
Oh, my first love.|那是我的初恋!
电子商务学了出来干嘛What is the red X next to Bob Gremore's name mean?|巴伯.格里莫的名字旁边标着个X是什么意思?
Dead.|死掉了。
Oh, it's okay. No, he was old. Yeah.|没关系,他已经很老了。
And he lived a full life. He was in the first wave at Omaha Beach.|他也活够了,奥马哈移民潮时他也在场。
I should've given you guys my black book when I got married.|嘿,对不起 我结婚时也应该把我的电话本给你们男生的。
Although, it wasn't so much a book as a napkin.|尽管那不算是电话本,只是一张皱皱的纸...
With Janice's phone number 上面写着珍妮斯的电话。
Phoebe, isn't Jethro Tull a band?|菲比,Jethro Tull不是一个乐队吗?
Oh, yes, they are.|没错。
[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - ue
Hey, honey.|嘿,老婆
Hey, sweetie.|嘿,老公
关于歌颂祖国的现代诗15首- Is Monica not here? - No.|-莫尼卡不在吗? -不在。
谢冰
Then I'll tell you. My agency was bidding for a big account, and they got it.|那我先告诉你吧,我的经纪争取到一个大广告客户
- It's my first national commercial. - Cool.|-这是我第一个跨国广告 -酷!
And I don't want to brag, but a lot of the ideas were mine.|不是我吹牛,但很多内容都是我构思出来的!
Hell, you weren't there. All the ideas were mine.|拜托,你有没有在听啊?全部构思都是我的!
That's great. Hey, can you cast me in it?|太好了!嘿,可以介绍我去拍广告吗?
I really don't think you're right for 不知道啊,我想你不适合里面的角。
What do you mean? I can do anything. I'm a chameleon.|怎么会?我可以演任何角。我是一条变龙呢!
I'm old.|我很老!
I'm tired.|我很累!
Oh, I am hot. I'm cold. Come on, what can't I do?|嘿!我很热!我很冷! 呵??拜托,有什么我不能演?
First of all, bravo.|我得说,精彩...
But I don't think you're right for this. The part's a stuffy college professor.|但我觉得你真的不适合 这个角是一个死板的大学教授。
I can do that. Hello, I'm your professor.|也可以啊! 你好,我是你们的教授。
When I'm not busy thinking of important things, 当我有空或者没有...演讲的时候
I like to use.. What's the product?|我会用...噢!是什么产品?
Software that facilitates inter-business networking e-solutions.|电子商务网络解决方案。
I'm cold.|我很冷!
- Hey. - Hey.|- 嘿! - 嘿!
Guess who's a finalist for a huge research grant?|猜猜谁有可能得到一笔庞大的科研补助金!
I'll give you a hint. He's looking right at you.|给你个提示,他正在看着你。
Well, unless it's the creepy guy with his hand up 除非你说的是那个穿裙子的怪人
I'm gonna say, "Congratulations."|恭喜你!
I'm so excited. Apparently, I beat out hundreds of 我实在是太兴奋了,我击败了其他的几百个竞争者
including five guys I went to graduate school with.|包括我们研究所的五个同事。
Not that I'm keeping score, or anything. Five.|不是我吹嘘,但...五个人!
- Wow, that's great. - Yeah.|-哇!太厉害了。 - 是啊!
-
So tell me about the grant. - Well, okay, it's for $25,000.|-那个是什么补助金? -那是25,000元的补助
And if I get it, I'll be able to complete my field research.|如果我得到了 那我就可以完成我那领域的研究了。
张杨果而And there will be an article about me in the Paleontology Review.|然后我就可以在“古生物学刊”里发表我的论文了
It'll be the first time my name is 那是我头一次在那本书上发表论文
without people raising serious questions about my work.|而其他人不会怀疑
边天扬- Are you talking about the Dewer Grant? - Yeah. Why?|-等等,你是说杜瓦基金? -没错,怎么了?
Benjamin Hobart is administering that grant.|本杰明.哈伯特管理着那个基金
- Your ex-boyfriend? - Yeah.|-你的前任男朋友? -对。
So your ex-boyfriend is gonna determine if your new boyfriend gets this grant?|那么说 你的前男友决定了你现任男友是否能得到那笔钱?
Wow, your new boyfriend is screwed.|哇,你的现任男友真。
No. No, we ended on great terms.|没有,我们很愉快的分手的。
If anything, I think this could help you. You know what?|我意思是,如果对你有帮助的话
Why don't we all go out to dinner, and I can introduce you.|我们可以把他约出来吃个饭啊 我可以把你介绍给他。
发布评论