泰国旅游英语口语大全
泰国旅游英语口语一
惯用口语句子:
The expiration date of my passport is August, 2022.
我护照的有效期到2022年8月。
My passport will expire in two months.
我的护照两个月后失效。
expiration n. 终结,期满
expire v. 满期, (期限)终止
My passport is valid for three years.
我的护照有效期是三年。
valid a. 有效的
This is the first time Ive applied for my passport.
这是我第一次申请到护照。
apply v.申请,应用
apply for请求,申请
My passport has expired.
我的护照已经过期了。
Id like to apply for an extension.
我想申请延期。
extension n. 延长,延期
泰国旅游签证I got my passport last week.
我上周拿了护照。
I dont know when I can get my passport.
我不知道什么时候能够拿到护照。
Id like to apply for a tourist visa.
我想申请旅游签证。
常见签证种类:exittourist visa出境/入境/过境/工作/学生/旅游签证。
My visa application has been granted.
我的签证申请批准了。
application n. 申请,请求,申请表
Under most circumstances you will have to go to a visa office for an interview.
大多数情况下你必须去签证处面试。
circumstance n. 环境,情况
interview n. v. 面试
Are you a visa officer
您是签证官吗
Are you the visa officer who is going to interview me 您是面试我的签证官吗
Id like to travel there.
我想去那里旅游。
I want to spend my holiday there.
我想去那里度假
Im planning to stay there for 3 months.
我想在那里待3个月。
I plan to depart next month.
我打算下个月动身.
depart v. 动身,出发,起程,离开
Id like to extend my visa.
我想延长我的签证。
extend v. 延长,延期
Ill be very grateful if you can grant me the visa.
如果您能给我签证,我将不胜感激。
grant v. 让授予,批准,同意,给予
My bank statement has been notarized.
我的银行证明已经公证过了。
statement n. 陈述,声明,报告书
notarize v. 公证,确认
Ive got the original copy and Ill make some photocopies tomorrow.
我有原件,明天再去复印几份。
original a. 原始的,最初的 photocopy n. 复印件
泰国旅游英语口语二
海关通关
惯用口语句子:
Can you tell me how to go through customs
你能告诉我怎样办理通关手续吗
Can you tell me the procedures of going through customs 你能告诉我办理通关手续的步骤吗
Im through now.
我已经办完手续了。
customs n. 海关,海关手续,进口税
procedure n. 程序,步骤
go through顺利完成,通过
Would you please show me your passport and papers
请让我看看您的护照和证件好吗
paper在这里指的是证件
Ive filled out all the customs forms.
= I have filled in all the customs forms.
我已经填完所有的通关表格了。
fill out=fill in.都是填写的意思
I have my declaration form here.
= This is my customs declaration
这是我的报关单。
Do I have to include everything in the declaration
我要在报关单上填上所有的东西吗
declaration n. 申报,宣布,声明
I have nothing to declare.
我没什么可申报的。
Ive only got some clothes and things like that
我只带了些衣服之类的东西:
declare v. (向海关)申报进口应纳税之物品
What articles are duty-free
哪些东西是免税的
Is this duty-free
这个是免税的吗
How much tax should l pay
我要交多少税
article n. 物品,物件
duty-free免税的,免关税的
Can I bring this into this country
我能把这个带入境吗
Im not bringing anything into this country with me.
我没有什么东西要带进这个国家
Can I take this out of this country
我能把这个带出境吗
How much can I take with me
= How many can I bring with me(指可数名词)
我能带多少
How much用于提问不可数之物的数量,How many用于提问可敬之物的数量 Can you explain this regulation for me
你能解释一下这条规定吗
Can you explain the customs regulations
你能解释一下海关规定吗
regulation n. 规则,规章,规定
Be sure to put down its origin, brand and se rial number.
务必写清它的产地、品牌和序列号。
origin n. 产地,起源
brand n. 商标,牌子
rial a. 序列的
put down记下
泰国旅游英语口语三
预订与入住
惯用口语句子:
Can your hotel acmodate 50 tourists
你们宾馆能住得下50名游客吗
acmodate v. 能容纳,能提供膳宿
Id like to book a single room with a private bath.
我想预订一个单人间。
Id like to reserve a suite.
我想订个套间。
I want to reserve a double room with twin beds ( a double bed ).
我想订一个带两张单人床(一张双人床)的双人间。
reserve v. 预订
suite n. 套间
double a. 双人的
single room指单人间,double room指双人间,suite指套房,另外,twin-bedded room特指带一对单人床的房间。
Is there any charge for an extra bed
= Do we have to pay for an extra bed
外加床铺要收费吗
Im calling to confirm my reservation for May 5.
我打电话来是要确认一下我预订昀5月5日的房间。
confirm v. 确认
发布评论