2016-2021广东高考英语听说考试三问整理
在已考的问题中,主要考虑特殊疑问句和一般疑问句.2018广东高考
2016年广东省高考英语听说考试真题A
1.在大家庭中成长是怎样的?
What was it like growing up in a big family?
2.最艰难的部分是什么?
What was the most difficult part?/ What was the hardest part?
3.年幼的孩子比年长的孩子更幸运吗?
Are younger children luckier than the elder children?
2016年广东省高考英语听说考试真题B
1. 你12岁时,学校是怎样的?
How was the school when you were twelve?
2.认为体育活动将是一样的吗?
Do you think that sports will be the same?/ Will sports be the same in your opinion?
3.最大的变化会是什么?
What will the biggest change be?/ What is the biggest change going to be?
2016年广东省高考英语听说考试真题C
1. 那是什么意思呢?What does that mean?/ What do you mean?
2. 作为老师,你怎样使用这个系统?
How did you use the system as a teacher?/ As a teacher, how did you use the system?
3.学生们喜欢这种交作业的方式吗?
Did the students like the way to hand in homework?
2016年广东省高考英语听说考试真题D
1. 你做什么让观众大笑?
What do you do to make the audience laugh?
2.你是怎么成为一个喜剧演员的?
How did you become a comedian?
3.有什么成功的秘诀吗?
Do you have any secrets to success?/ What secrets to success do you have?
2016年广东省高考英语听说考试真题E
1.你从课程中学到了什么?
What do you learn from the course?/ What do you study from the course?
2. 你怎么知道女性在学习语言方面做得更好?
How do you know that women can do better in learning languages?
3. 他们在行为上有什么差异?
What are the differences in their behaviors?
2017考试真题A  三问部分
1.那是什么意思呢?
What does that mean?
2. 你有很多空闲时间旅游吗?
Did you have a lot of free time for travelling?
3. 游客能到哪些工作呢?
What jobs can travelers find?
2017考试真题B  三问部分
1.你认为机器人有一天会取代人类吗?
Do you think robots will take the place of humans one day?
2.机器人可以做哪些危险的工作?
What kind of dangerous jobs can robots do?
3.如果我们被机器人取代了该怎么办?
What should we do if we were replaced by robots?
2017考试真题C  三问部分
1. 为什么家长认为这是个问题?
Why do parents think it a problem?
2. 这仅仅发生在童年吗?
Does this only happen during childhood?
3. 你有什么建议给家长呢?
Do you have any suggestion for parents?
2017考试真题D  三问部分
1. 那个医生是如何帮助你的?
How did the doctor help you?
2. 现在有很多人以这种方式看病吗?
Are there many people who see a doctor in such a way now?
3. 网络医生看病的弊端是什么?
What’s the disadvantages of seeing a doctor on the Internet?
2017考试真题E  三问部分
1. 你什么时候开始对丝绸历史感兴趣的?
When did you begin to take interest in silk history?
2. 中国丝绸如何传播到其他国家?
How did the Chinese silk spread to other countries?
3.丝绸工业的现状是什么?What’s the current situation of silk industry?
2018A卷
1. 学生是如何受到睡眠影响的? How are students affected by sleep?
2. 睡眠好还有其他什么好处吗? Are there any other benefits of good sleep?
3. 那意味着我们应该多睡觉吗? Does that mean we should sleep more?
2018B卷
1. 你们有哪些活动? What activities do you have?
2. 提问真的有那么难吗?Is it really very hard to ask questions?
3. 我怎样加入俱乐部?  How can I join the club?
2018C卷
1. 他们为什么这样做? Why do they do so? 
2. 那意味着我可以穿任何衣服吗?Does that mean we can wear any clothes?
3. 我怎么知道在我的公司该穿什么?
How can I know what I should wear in my company?
2018D卷
1. 那是什么意思? What does that mean?
2. 让你印象最深刻的设计是什么?What design impressed you most?
3. 这栋大楼里还有其他新设计吗?
Are there any other new designs in this building?
2018E卷
1. 这是个什么项目? What project is this? 
2. 为什么这么多家庭加入了这个项目?
Why did so many families join the project?
3. 他们怎么做才能改变这种情况? What can they do to change the situation?
2019年A
Q1:谁经常参加茶文化的讲座呢?
Who often attended the lectures on Chinese tea culture?
Q2: 你们也邀请其他人吗?Did you also invite other people?
Q3: 哪个讲座给你留下的印象最深?Which lecture impressed you most?/Which lecture left the deepest impression on you?
2019B
Q1: 这个比赛的目的是什么?What is the purpose/aim of this race?
Q2: 你为比赛准备了多长时间?
How long have you been preparing for the race?/How much time have you spent preparing for the race?
Q3: 长跑对你有哪些益处?
What are the benefits of long-distance running for you?/What can you benefit from long-distance running?
2019C
Q1:对你来说竞选中最困难的部分是什么?What was the most difficult part for you in the election?/What do you think was the most difficult part in the election?
Q2:为什么你想当学生会主席?Why do you want to be the president/chairman/leader of the Student Union?
Q3:你打算如何改进学生会的工作?How do you plan to improve the work of the Student Union?
2019D
Q1:“慢旅行”是什么意思?What does “slow travel” mean?
Q2:度假公寓容易吗?Is it easy to find a holiday apartment?
Q3:关于慢旅行你最喜欢什么?What do you like best about slow travel?
2021 A
三问
提问:那是什么意思呢?
翻译:What does that mean?
提问:你只是看树叶吗?
翻译:Did you just watch the tree leaves?
提问:什么时候看树叶最好?