Well, we've come a long way, Walt.
沃尔特我们已经有了很大的进展
Here at the end of round one,
第一轮的已经结束了
I'm going to recommend cautious optimism.
我保持谨慎乐观的态度
We'll check back in two months,
两个月以后
See how you've responded, reassess,
我们会再看看你身体的反应重新评估
And decide our next move, if any.
然后决定你下一步的方案
That's right around the time the baby's due, correct?就在你妻子的预产期对吗
Yeah.
对的
Try to think of this as good timing.
朝好的方面看吧
You'll start feeling better soon, more like yourself,你会很会好起来的会更像从前
And your hair should start to come back.
头发也会长出来
I kind of gotten used to the old cue ball look.
我已经有点习惯了这种光头造型了
I prefer to think of it as streamlined.
应该说是流线型
Right. Aerodynamic.
对空气阻力小
No more confusion?
不再困惑了吧
Absolutely none.
当然不了
How are you two holding up?
你们俩最近关系怎么样
Fine.
很好
I mean, you know, we're busy,
我是说我们都挺忙的不过
We're good.
我们处得不错
Absolutely.
当然
It's all good.
一切都很好
So, we're not going through an insurer. Is that correct?不用保险支付对吗
Yes. Direct bill.
没错直接支付
Just need to print it out for you.
现在帮你把帐单打印出来
I thought we had discussed a cash discount.
我们不是讨论过会有现付折扣的吗
Absolutely. It's included.
没错已经包括在内了
Just a reminder,
提醒你一下
We do have a payment plan available,
我们现在有个付款计划
should you be interested.
你可能会感兴趣
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Then, what about the MRI?
那核磁共振怎么样
Can you please explain to me
你能给我解释一下
the distinction between diagnostic and exploratory?诊断性和探索性的区别吗
Yeah, but either way, his doctor ordered it.
但是他的医生两个都订了
It should be covered.
当然要包括在内
You bet I will. Yeah, in triplicate.
我会的一式三份
Well, I'm sorry you couldn't be of more help, too.很抱歉你没帮上什么忙
Bitch.
Been around someone who smokes?
你和吸烟的人呆过吗
The hospital bill came.
医院帐单来了
That was fast.
可真快啊
Three-day stay: $13,000 and counting.
住院三天总计一万三
Is this something that Gretchen and Elliott might cover?能让格雷琴和埃利奥特帮我们承担一点吗
I know it's strictly your domain,
我知道那样做你会不乐意不过
They will. I'm sure they will.
两个傻子在一起我相信他们愿意买单
I'll handle it.
我来处理
- Bring me up to speed on Salamanca. - Dead.
-给我塞拉曼加案子最新消息  -死了
- Still? - Completely.
-仅此而已  -完全没错
Okay, then. Well, thanks for stopping by.
好的很高兴你能来
So things are quiet.
最近外面很平静
Not a lot of crystal on the streets right now.
街上没什么人卖了
Good.
很好
That's not going to last.
这种情况不会持续很久的
Waiting to see who rallies the roaches now
等着看谁会重振旗鼓
That his turf's up for grabs.
现在屠库的生意很容易到手
No takers so far?
现在还没人接盘吗
We keep hearing a name. Heisenberg.
我们不断听到一个名字海森堡
Lately, pretty much every dime-bagger we come across.最近几乎抓的小混混都提到这个名字
- Heisenberg? - Yeah, I know.
-海森堡  -对
Maybe it's a tweaker urban legend.
可能他会是下一个大毒枭
Still, somebody somewhere is cooking
还是有人在秘密制造
that big blue we keep finding.
那些我们追查的
Anyway, we'll stay on it.
无论如何我们会继续跟进的
Know why sharks are at the top of the food chain, Hank?知道为什么鲨鱼在食物链的顶端吗汉克
'Cause they have three sets of teeth
因为它们有三排牙齿
and will take a bite out of anything?
能一口咬开任何东西吗
Some of those suckers travel thousands of miles
它们追踪上千英里
In pursuit of their prey.
只为追捕自己的猎物
Yeah, I think I heard that.
对我想我听说过
You, my friend, are a great white.
你就是一条大白鲨
How does Albuquerque Liaison,
觉得阿尔布开克联络处
Tri-state Border Interdiction Task Force sound?