So then what happened?  那后来呢
Well she didn't show up to school the next day.  第二天她没来学校
And I heard that she slept over at his dorm.  我听说她是在他宿舍过的夜
No way.  不是吧
Seriously, are you surprised?  说真的  你居然会觉得惊讶
Do you not know Carley?  你还不认识卡莉吗
Have you not seen what she wears at school?  没看她在学校都穿些什么
Girls, let's cool it on the gossip, okay?  姑娘们  别八卦了行吗
It's not right.  背后说人闲话不好
And Carley's got enough problems.  再说卡莉麻烦已经够多了
What do you mean?  什么意思
Well, her mom can't get through soccer practice  她妈妈当年足球训练
without a thermos of chardonnay,  必须靠酒才能挺过去
And don't get me started on the dad. That guy is--  更别提他爸爸了  那家伙实在
- Oh, my god! - Oh, my god!  -老天啊  -天啊
- Mom! - Oh! This is such a dangerous intersection!  -妈  -这十字路口太危险了
Did I get lipstick on my face?  我脸上有口红印吗
No, you're fine. And consider yourself lucky  没有  美着呢  庆幸吧
you didn't just get, like, felt up by your mom.  你刚才至少没被妈妈袭胸
They need to get a stop sign.  这里应该立个停车标志
What is your obsession with traffic?  你怎么老纠结于交通问题
It's an obsession with safety.  是纠结于安全问题
One of these days, joe speeder's gonna come tearing through here,  早晚有一天  那些飙车族冲出来
and somebody's gonna--aah! Aah!  总有人会被  天啊
I'm okay.  我没事
- Oh, my god! I'm okay. - Oh, hey, guys.  -我的天啊  -我没事  是你们啊
- Phil? - Yeah. No, I'm good. Gotta keep moving.  -菲尔  -我没事  我得接着走了
Keep the heart rate up.  维持高心率运动
Oh. Okay.  好吧
How's my face?  我脸怎么样
Still good.  风姿依旧
Okay. Good.  那就好
Gloria, how many times do I have to tell you  歌洛莉亚  跟你说了好多遍了
to pull your car all the way in?  车身要全部停进来
The gate was open all night.  院门又开了一整晚
We live in a nice neighborhood.  我们住在五好社区
What are you afraid of? That some money's gonna fly in  还怕什么  害怕"落钱缤纷"
and then your gardener is gonna have to rake it up?  园丁要忙于挥耙清理吗
Jay, I'm going to need you to cut me a check.  杰  帮我开张支票
What now?  又怎么了
Drama club trip. "Les miserables."  戏剧社活动  去看《悲惨世界》
We're selling wrapping paper to raise money for the tickets.  票钱要靠自己推销包装纸来募集
No. No. Wait. Wait. Slow down. What's the story exactly?  等等  慢慢说  是怎么个事儿
Well, Jean Valjean spent 19 years in prison  冉阿让因为偷了一条面包
for stealing a loaf of bread.  在监狱里被关了19年
The wrapping paper.  我是问包装纸
19 years for a loaf of bread?  被关19年就为吃条面包
How good was this bread?  什么面包这么好吃
It wasn't about the bread. It was about the society--  跟面包无关  故事旨在揭露这个社会
Focus, people.  别跑题  各位
Manny, we will buy all your wrapping paper.  曼尼  我们会买下你全部的包装纸
No. No, we won't. No, he's got to learn to sell.  不  这样不行  他得学着自己卖
This is the best business training there is,  这是锻炼营销技巧的绝好机会
hell, the best life training.  更是一次绝佳的人生历练
nice是什么中文意思
Manny, write this down--  曼尼  把这话记下来
"A good salesman goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat  "优秀推销员一名  驾驭划艇猎白鲸
"A good salesman goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat  [原意为"保持乐观精神"]
and brings the tartar sauce with him."  塔塔美酱随身行"
Jay is always telling me to "Write this down."  杰老是让我随听随记
I don't always catch everything he says.  但有时候  他说的话我理解无能
"Something, something, firm handshake."  "什么什么紧握双手"
"Never take the first room they show you."  "看房莫止第一屋"
Not sure who "They" Is.  也不知道看谁的房
And this one just says "Pancakes."  还有这句  就两个字"煎饼"
Cam, what's this scribble on the "Vanity fair"  小卡  《名利场》封面上什么领养机构的涂鸦
about an adoption agency?  是怎么回事
Oh, um, yeah, they called to say  对了  他们打电话来说
they wanted to reschedule our home visit.  家访时间有变
When? Why didn't you tell me?  什么时候  你怎么没告诉我
Th-this is kind of important.  这么重要的事
Well, when does it say?  上面写的是什么时候
Uh, well, who knows?  谁知道
It disappears into jennifer aniston's hair.  到詹妮弗·安妮斯顿头发那儿就看不清了
You gotta get a better system.  你以后要换个方法记事
There is nothing wrong with my system.  烂笔头不如好记性
Ask me anything about any upcoming event.  随便问我什么日程安排
I can tell you when and where it is.  我马上能告诉你时间地点
When is the adoption agency visit?  收养机构家访是什么时间
Okay. Is that a "5" or a curl?  好的  这是个"5"还是一撮卷发
Oh, I hope Jen's finally found love.  我希望詹妮弗最后能到真爱
What happened here?  这儿发生什么了
Well, Lily and I woke up in a French mood,  一大早起床时  莉莉和我心系法式风情
so we decided to whip up some crepes.  所以我们决定自制些法国薄饼
When are you gonna be in the mood to wipe up some crepes?  你什么时候才有心情打扫这些薄饼呢
Oh, I know, it's a little messy,   我知道这里有点乱  但是
- you know what? I'm gonna clean it up. - Okay.  -我会打扫干净的  -好的