Cereal killer.  玉米片杀人狂
Cereal killer?  玉米片杀人狂?
Hey, come on, I say more dumb things before 9 a. M...  我一早说的蠢话……
...than most people say all day.  ……比别人整天说的还多
What?  怎么了?
I can't find anything that I wanna eat. Everything makes me nauseous.  我不知道要吃什么吃什么都会恶心
I'm telling you, being pregnant is no piece of cake. Oh, cake!  我要告诉你们,怀孕真不是件容易的事…啊,蛋糕
No.  不行
Honey, I'm sorry.  亲爱的,对不起
What is that smell? It's coming from the bathroom.  什么香味?是浴室传出来的
Pregnancy does give you some weird cravings.  怀孕了倒是多了些怪癖
It's me. It's Phoebe. Listen, there's something in here I want to eat.  是我,菲比这里有我想吃的东西
What smells so good?  什么味道这么香?
- Is it the shampoo? It's guava. - No.  是新洗发精吗? 番石榴香味 不是
Wait.  等一下
Is it my bologna sandwich?  是我的红肠三明治吗?
Yes. Yes. Yes.  对,没错
I can't believe it. The baby wants bologna. The baby wants meat. I can't eat meat.  真不敢相信,宝宝居然想吃红肠宝宝想吃肉,我不能吃肉
Wait!  等一下
Maybe it's the pickle!  也许是脑黄瓜
S04E16 The One With the Fake Party  老友记 Friends.
What are you writing?  你在写什么?
Joshua's coming in tomorrow, and since I don't have the guts to ask   约书亚明天要来既然我没胆约他
...l'm gonna sell him a coat and put this note in the pocket.  我决定卖他一件外套再把纸条塞进口袋
"Joshua, give me a call sometime. Guys   “约书亚:有空打电话给我”“象你这样的人…”
...never go out of style."  “…永不退流行”
What did you throw away?  你扔了哪些人?
- Hi, guys. - What have you guys been up to?  你们做了什么?
We went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs at the museum.  我们去看维多利亚时期门把展
Without me?  没我去?
My uncle dragged us there, but it turned out to be really interesting.  是舅舅拖我们去的结果很有意思
They were so ornate and beautiful. Look at that.  那些门把很华丽,你们看
I don't know how museums work in England, but here, you're not supposed to take stuff.  我不知道英国的国情但这里不能顺手牵羊
I got it from the gift shop.  这是从礼品部拿的
They have really lax security there.  那里没什么防盗措施
It's a joke.  这是笑话
Anyone for more tea?  (英国腔)谁还要喝茶?
No, just me then.  (英国腔)那我自己叫了
Hey, Ringo.  鹦鹉先生
Every time Emily's around, you talk like her. Would you please cut it out?  每次艾蜜莉在,你就怪腔怪调别闹了
I think you like it.  我看你喜欢喔
I think you can't resist me when I do it.  你无法抗拒这样的我
You want to eat me up like a cream "pumpy."  你想一口吃了我
- What? - All right, look, I don't know all the words.  什么? 我不是每个英国字都会
Right. I've got to be off. I'll see you. Bye-bye, then.  我该走了,再见罗
Bye-bye, then.  再见
You guys seem to be having a good time.  看起来你们相处得很愉快
She is amazing, and she's so much fun.  对,她人很棒,而且很有趣
And you know what? When I'm with her, I'm fun!  跟她在一起时,我也很有趣
I do things like run off   我会跑去佛蒙特
...and you guys saw the doorknob.  你们也看到那个门把了
I even signed up for helicopter classes.  我甚至报名学开直升机
She's leaving in two days. I don't have to do it.  她过两天就走了,我不必真学
Two days? You must be bummed.  两天? 你一定很失望
She's got to go back to London, but I've been prepared for this from the start.  她非回去不可不过我早就有心理准备
We both knew we had two weeks together, and then that's it.  我们都知道我们只有这2星期
呆在一起紧此而己
Hey, that's what all my relationships are like.  我的每段恋情都是
Yes, but in Ross' case, they both know in two weeks that's it.  罗斯他们是“双方”都知道只有2星期
- Pheebs! - Hello. Hello.  菲比 嘿,嘿
nice是什么中文意思No, I know. Yeah.  不,我知道好啦
So the baby is totally craving meat.  宝宝想肉想疯了
I tried tricking it, and I made it a soy burger, so that maybe it'd think it was getting meat.  下午我想用素肉堡骗他让他以为他吃到肉
And I got nauseous.  结果就反胃了
Maybe that's because soy burgers suck.  也许是因为素肉堡粉难吃
But I'm   不过应该很营养
Being pregnant is hard on your tummy.  怀孕可把我的胃害惨了
At least you got that cool, pregnant-lady glow.  但你有一种孕妇的光彩
That's sweat. You throw up all morning, you'll have that glow too.  你要是吐一早上也会有光彩
Okay.  好的
- Here's that trench coat that you wanted. - Great.  这是你要的风衣太好了
It's comfortable.  很舒服
You could really flash somebody in this.  这可以用来装变态
No. They don't want you to put your hands in the pockets until you are out of the store.  不行,出了店门才能把手放进口袋里
Why not?  为什么不行?
Well,   因为…
...we get a   有很多人…
They ruin it for everybody.  真是害之马
I know.  是啊
I wore that sweater on a date last night.  我昨晚穿那件喀什米尔毛衣去约会
It was the first date since the divorce.  我离婚后第一次约会
Congratulations. So do you love her?  恭喜,你爱她吗?
She's nice, but it made   她还不错,不过我也发现
...l'm just not ready to be dating.  我还没有心情约会
That's interesting.  真有意思