超能陆战队
1--Get up!Get up!起来起来
2--The winner!By total annihilation.赢家诞生完胜对手
3--Yama!催命阎王
4--Who's next?Where's the guts to stop me in the ring?谁是下一个谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄
5--With little Yama!挑战我的小阎王
6--Can I try?我能试试吗
7--I have a robot.I built it myself.我有个机器人是我自己造的
8--Beat it kid!House Rules:You gotta pay to play.算了吧小子这儿有规矩交钱才能入场
9--Oh,is this enough?这些够了吗
10--What's your name,little boy?你叫什么小朋友
11--Hiro,Hiro Hamada.我叫小宏滨田宏
12--Prepare your 准备好你的机器人小虫
13--Two One might leaves.两方对垒决一死战
14--Fighters ready?准备好了吗
15--Fight!开战
16--That was my first fight.Can I try again?这是我第一次参赛能再试一次吗
17--No one likes a sore loser little boy.没人喜欢输不起的人小朋友
18--Go home.回家吧
19--I've got 我还有钱
20--Fighters ready?准备好了吗
21--Fight!开战
22--Megabot!磁力神
23--Destroy.灭了他
24---Not more"Little Yama".-But what?-再见了小阎王-什么
25--This is not possible!这怎么可能
nice是什么中文意思26--Hey,I'm as surprised as you are.Beginner's luck.我也没想到也许是新手运气好吧
27--Do you wanna go again?你还想再来一次吗
28--Yama?阎王
29---No one hustles Yama!-Wooh!Hey!-没人敢惹阎王-嘿
30--Teach him a lesson!给他点颜看看
31--Hey fellas.Let's talk about this.伙计们有话好好说
32---Hiro,get on!-Tadashi!-小宏快上车-阿正
33--Ooh!Good timing.来得真是时候
34---Are you okay?-Yeah.-你没事吧-没事
35---Are you hurt?-No!-受伤了吗-没有
36--Then,what are you thinking,knuckle head!那你在想什么笨蛋
37--You graduated high school and you're13and this is what you're doing?你十三岁从高中毕业就是为了干这个
38--Hold on!抓紧了
39--Bot fighting is illegal.You're gonna get yourself arrested.机器人比赛是违法的你会被抓进监狱的40--Bot fighting is not illegal.Betting on hat's illegal.机器人比赛不违法参与赌博才...才违法
41--But,so who could heed.I'm on a roll,big brother.但没人会注意到的我势头可猛了老哥
42--And there is no stopping me!谁也不能阻止我
43--Oh,no.哦不
44--Hi,Aunt Cass.嗨卡斯阿姨
45--Are you guys okay?Tell me you'你们还好吗快告诉我你们没事
46---We're fine.-We're okay.-我们很好-我们没事
47--Oh good.那就好
48--Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么
49--For10years,I heed the best I could to raise you.过去的十年我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大
50--Have I been perfect?No!我十全十美吗不
51--Do I know anything about children?No!我很会养小孩吗不
52--Should I pick a book on parenting?Probably?我该本育儿手册来看吗也许吧
53--Where I was going with this?I had 我想说什么来着我本来想说...
54---Sorry.-We love you,Aunt Cass.-抱歉-我们爱您卡斯阿姨
55--I love you too!我也爱你
56--I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night.因为你们俩我不得不在节拍诗之夜早早收工
57--Stress eating because of you!Come on,Moty!因为你们我都暴饮暴食了过来糯米
58--This is really good!真的好好吃啊
59--You'd better make this up to Aunt Cass,你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐厅里的所有食物之前
60--before she eats everything in the cafe.想办法补偿她
61--For sure.那是自然
62--And I hope you learn your lesson,bone head.我希望你能吸取教训小子
63--Absolutely.我会的
64--You're going fight boting,aren't you?你还要去参加机器人比赛是吗
65--There's a fight across town.小镇那边还有一场比赛
66--If I book now,I could still make it.如果我现在预约还能赶得上
67--When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊
68--What?Go to college like you?干吗像你一样去上大学
69--So people can tell me stuff I already know?好让别人教我我早就知道的东西
70--Unbelievable.你简直不可理喻
71--Ahh!What would Mom and Dad say?老妈老爸会怎么说啊
72--I don't know.They're gone.我不知道他们已经过世了
73--They died when I was3,remember?我三岁时他们就死了记得吗
74---I'll take you.-Really?-我带你去-真的吗
75--I can't stop you from going,but I'm not gonna let you go on your own.我阻止不了你但我不会让你自己去
76--Sweet!太棒了
77--What are we doing at your nerd school?我们来你的呆子学校做什么
78--Bot fights that way!机器人比赛在那边
79--Gotta grab something.我去拿点东西80-
-Is this gonna take long?要用很长时间吗
81--Relax,you big baby,we will be in and out.淡定我的大宝贝拿完东西就走
82--Anyway,you've never seen my lab.你还没见过我的实验室
83--Oh great!I get to see your Nerd Lab.太棒了终于见到你的呆子实验室了
84---Heads up!-Wooh!-小心-噢
85--Electromag suspension?电磁悬浮
86--Who are you?你是谁
87--Gogo,this is my brother,Hiro.神行御这是我弟弟小宏
88--Welcome to the Nerd Lab.欢迎来到呆子实验室
<是啊
90--I've never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before.我从未见过应用在自行车上的电磁悬浮呢91--Zero resistance,faster bike.零阻力骑得更快
93--Yet.还不够
94--Ohh!Woohh!Do not move!Behind the line please.别动站在线后面
95--Hey,Wasabi.This is my brother,Hiro.芥末无疆这是我弟弟小宏
96--Hello,Hiro.Prepare to be amazed.你好啊小宏做好大吃一惊的准备
97--Catch!接好了
98---Laser induced Plasma?-Oh,yeah.-激光诱导等离子体-没错
99--With a little magnetic confinement for ah..运用一点磁约束技术来达到...
100--Ultra precision.超精密程度
101--Wow,how did you find anything in this mess?你怎么在这么多东西中到自己要用的
102--I have a system.There is a place for everything,and everything in its place.我有个系统每样东西都放在各自的位置
103---I need this!-You can't do that!-借用一下-你不能这样
104--This is anarchy!Society has rules!你把这弄乱了社会需要秩序!
105--Excuse me!Coming through!不好意思借过一下
106--Tadashi!阿正
107--Oh my gosh,you must be Hiro!我的天哪你一定是小宏
108--I've heard so much about you!久仰大名啊
109--Perfect timing!Perfect timing!来得正好
110--That's a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.全是碳化钨
111--400pounds of it.足足四百磅
112--Come here!Come here!You're gonna love this.过来你一定会喜欢这个的
113--A dash of per chloric acid.一点高氯酸
114--A smidge of cobalt,a hint 一点钴一点过氧化氢
115--super heated 加热至五百开尔文然后...
116--Tadah!快看
117--It's really great,huh?很不错吧
118---So pink.-Here's the best part.-太粉嫩了-重头戏来了
119--I know right!很神奇吧
120--Chemical metal embrittlement!化学试剂对金属的脆化作用
121--Not bad,Honey Lemon.不赖嘛哈妮柠檬
122--Honey Lemon?Gogo?Wasabi?哈妮柠檬神行御芥末无疆
123--I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people.One time!我把芥末洒在了衬衣上就洒了一次
124--Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.外号都是弗莱德取的
126--This guy right here!鄙人在此
127--Ah!Ah!Don't be alarmed,it is just a suit.This is not my real face and body.莫惊慌卡通服而已我真人可不长这样
128--The name is Fred.我叫弗莱德
129--School mascot by day but by night,白天我是学校的吉祥物但到了晚上
130--I'm also a school mascot.我还是学校的吉祥物
131--So,what's your major?话说你的专业是什么
132--No!No!I'm not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..不我不是这的学生不过我可是专业级科学控
133--I've been turning to get honey to develop 我最近一直在怂恿哈妮去开发一个
134--That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.能把我变成喷火蜥蜴的化学公式
135--But she says that's not"science".但她居然说这"不科学"
136--It's really not.真心不科学
137--Yeah,and I guess the shrink ray I ask Wasabi才怪那我让芥末无疆做的缩小激光呢
138--for isn't science,either?也不是科学吗
139---Is it?-Nope!-不是吗-不是
140---Well then,what about invinsible sandwich?-Hiro!-那隐形三明治怎么样-小宏过来
141--Imagine eating a sandwich but,你想啊你吃着三明治
142--everybody just thinks you're crazy.可周围的人都觉得你脑子有病
143--Just stop.够了喂
144---Laser Eye?-What?-激光眼呢-什么
145---Tingly fingers?-Never gonna happen!-刺猬指呢-不可能
146--Then what about grocery stores.那开个杂货店总可以了吧
147---So,what are you been working on?-I'lll show you.-那你在研究什么-我展示给你看
148--Duct Tape?胶带纸
149--I hate to break it to you,Bro.Already been invented.别怪我泼冷水老哥这个人家发明过了
150--Awww!老哥痛痛痛
151--This is what I've been working on.这就是我研究的项目
152--Hello,I am Baymax.Your personal health care companion.你好我叫大白是你的私人健康助手153--I
was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said:我察觉到你需要医疗护理当你说""嗷"的时候
155--A robotic nurse?机器人护士?
156--On a scale of1to10,How would you rate your pain?从一到十级你的疼痛指数是
157--Physical,or emotional?你是说生理上的还是心理上的
158--I will scan you now.正在扫瞄
159--Scan complete.扫瞄完成
160--You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm你的小臂有轻微的上皮组织擦伤
161--I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.我建议进行除菌喷雾处理
What's in the spray specifically?等等这个喷雾的主要成分是什么
163--The primary ingredient is:"Bacitracin."喷雾的主要成分是"杆菌肽"
164--That's a bummer,I'm actually allergic to that.真糟糕我不巧对那个东西过敏
165--You're not allergic to Bacitracin.你并不对杆菌肽过敏
166--You do have a mild allergy to:Peanuts.倒是对花生有轻微过敏
167--Not bad.真不赖
168--You've done some serious coding on this thing huh!你对这个机器人的编程还真不错勒
169--Ahah!Programmed to over more than10,000medical procedures.啊哈他被编入超过一万种医疗护理程序
170--This chip!Is what makes Baymax,"Baymax."大白之所以成为大白就是靠这个芯片
171--Vinyl?乙烯树脂
172--Yeah,going for a non-threatening huggable kind of thing.对为了做出无害又可爱的效果
173--Looks like a walking marshmallow.No offense.看上去像一个移动的棉花糖别见怪
174--I am a robot.I can not be offended.我是机器人我不会见怪
175--Hyperspectro Cameras?超光谱镜头
176--Yup.没错
177---Titanium skeleton.-Carbon fiber.-钛合金的骨架-是碳纤维
178--Right.Even lighter.对哦更轻便
179--Killer actuators,where did you get those?好赞的驱动器你从哪儿弄到的
180--Machined them In house..就是在这里加工的在实验室里
181---Really?-Yup.-真的假的-真的
182---He can lift a thousand pounds.-Shut up!-他能托举一千磅的重量-不是吧
183--You have been a good boy,have a lollipop.你是个乖宝宝来跟棒棒糖
184--Nice!真棒
185--I can not deactivate until you say:直到你说"我很满意你的照顾"
186--"You are satisfied with your care."我才会结束工作
187--Well then,I'm satisfied with my care.那好吧我很满意你的照顾
188--He's gonna help a lot of people.他会帮助很多很多人的
189---Hey,what kind of battery does it use?-Lithium lon.-你给他用的哪种电池-锂电子电池
190--You know,Super Capacitor would charge way faster.铝电解超级电容器充电速度更快
191--Burning the midnight oil,Mr.Hamada?开夜车呢滨田先生
192--Hey,Professor,I actually was finishing up.教授你好其实我已经在收尾了
193--You must be Hiro.Bot fighter,right?你一定是小宏机器人拳击手对吗
194--When my daughter was younger,That's all she wanted to do.在我女儿还小的时候她也一心想做这个
195--May I?我能看看吗
196--Sure!当然
197--Hmm!嗯不错
198--Magnetic Bearing Servos.磁力伺服器
199--Pretty sick huh?Wanna see how I put them together?超酷的吧想看看我怎么操纵它们吗
200--Hey,genius!He invented them!嘿天才这就是教授本人发明的
201--You are Robert Callaghan?你是罗伯特·卡拉汉
202--Like as Callaghan's Laws of Robotics?是那个机器人学卡拉汉定理的卡拉汉吗
203--That's right.正是在下
204--Ever think about applying here?Your age wouldn't be an issue.想过来这做研究吗你的年龄不是问题
205--I don't know,he's pretty serious about his career in bot fighting.他对他的机器人搏击事业可是很认真的
206---Well,kind of serious.-I can see why.-是挺认真的-我看得出来
207--With your bot winning must come easy.凭你的机器人打赢一定很容易
208--Yeah,I guess.差不多吧