Joe, I don't think a four-letter word for "ship" can be "ship."  四个字的船上工作应该不是“船上工作”
I thought it was a freebie.  我以为那是故意提示
I thought it was a freebie.  Hello!
What's this?  这是什么?
Oh, right! It's that girl's phone number.  啊,对了,是那个女生的电话
There it is. Just a   在这里,只是一个电话
...a really hot girl gave me.  一个粉辣的女生给我的
It's no big deal. I mean, it is her home phone number,   也没什么,只是她家的电话…
Almost lost this baby!  真是的,差点就掉了
The lovely Amanda gives me her number, and I go and drop it.  可爱的亚曼达把电话给我我
却掉了
Thank you.  谢谢
S04E05 The One with Joey's New Girlfriend  老友记 Friends
- Whers your birthday? - May 5th. Why?  你的生日是几号? 5月5号,做什么?
I'm making a list of birthdays.  我只是在记大家的生日
- Mine' - Yeah, whatever.  我是12月…随便
She's pretty!  她真漂亮
Pretty, pretty girl. She's pretty.  好漂亮,真…好…真漂亮
Go ask her out.  去约她嘛
- What's the worst that could happen? - I could die.  有什么大不了的我搞不好会死
Yeah, it's tough being single.  一个人的确很难熬
That's why I'm so glad I found Amanda.  所以我很高兴我认识了亚曼达
Ross, you guys went out once.  罗斯,你们只出去过一次
You took your kids to Chuck E. Cheese, and you didn't even kiss her.  你们带小孩去游乐城你连亲都投亲她
I tell people secrets.  我会泄露秘密
It makes them like me.  好让别人喜欢我
All I'm gonna say is, finally, it's nice to be in a mature relationship.  我只是想说总算来了一段成熟的恋情
You know, the world would be such a   你知道,世界会更美好
...if that actually was all you were gonna say.  如果你真的只想说这句话
Phoebe.  菲比
You're sick. You shouldn't play. Go home.  你生病了,别唱了回家上床休息吧
But I'm unemployed.  但是我失业了
My music is all I really have now.  我只剩下音乐
Well, music and making my own shoes. Pretty, huh?  音乐和自己做鞋子,很美吧?
All right, I'm gonna do it.  好,我去
I'm gonna go get shot down.  我去接受毙
Any advice?  有什么建议?
Just   展现你的本
...but not too much.  但是不要太过火
Wish me luck.  祝我好运
Good luck!  加油
Wish it!  请用祝祷的
I was just sitting over   你好,我坐在那里…
My name's Chandler. Did I say that?  我是钱德,我有说吗?
No, you didn't. Hi, I'm Kathy.  没有,你好,我是凯西
- Kathy with a K or a C? - With a K.  凯西是哪个,K还是C? 是K
Wow, you are really good at this!  你还真会搭汕
I'm out on a limb here!  别这么说,我很尴尬
I'm sorry. You're right.  你说得对,我道歉
But I should tell you, I'm waiting for a date.  但是我跟别人有约
And there he is now!  他来了
I see you guys already met.  你们已经认识了
I was trying   是啊,我正在示范
...how I could get my very   如何把我那很大的脚
...into my even bigger mouth.  塞进我那更大的嘴里
Didn't I tell you?  我没有对你说过吗
Always showing off.  他最爱现了
Before I start, I want to say that I have a cold.  首先我要说,我感冒了
So if I sneeze during a song, it's not on purpose.  要是我唱到一半打喷嚏那不是故意的
Except the last verse of "Pepper People."  除了“胡椒人”的最后一句
Smelly cat, smelly cat  臭臭猫,臭臭猫
What are they feeding you?  他们喂你吃什么?
This chick sounds good.  这声音不赖喔
Smelly cat  臭臭猫
Gunther, be a good little boy and bring me a whiskey.  甘瑟,乖,拿杯威士忌来
At 2:, I didn't expect to have to fight over the remote.  想不到半夜2点半还要抢遥控器
Sorry, there's this Ernie Kovacs thing I wanted to watch.  对不起,我想看厄尼柯瓦克斯的重播
That's why I got up too.  我也是要看那个
You're kidding? I love him!  不会吧? 我爱死他了
My dad made me stay up and watch reruns with him.  我爸以前都逼我熬夜陪他看
Mine too. Did your dad also make you watch the Mr. Universe contest?  我爸也是.你爸也逼你看世界小选拔吗
- No. - Well, me neither.  没有 我也没有
I'm sorry about this afternoon. If I had known that you two, I never   下午很抱歉要是知道你们…我也不会
Oh, please.  道什么歉
Joey tells me you two met in acting class.  乔伊说你们是在表演课认识的
They teamed us up as partners. Joey picked three scenes for us to do.  对,我们两个一组乔伊选了三场戏
All of them had us making out.  三场都是亲热戏
That's a good thing because he used to make me rehearse with him.  太好了,他原先都逼我跟他练
- Is it on? - No, but this Wonder Broom is amazing!  开始了吗?还没,但是这个伸缩扫把很棒
Oh, my God!  就是它!
It's on!  开始了
Here we go, little fella.  小不点,过来
What about the duck?  那鸭子呢?
The duck can swim.  鸭子会游泳
My sticky shoes  烂泥巴鞋
My sticky, sticky shoes  沾满烂泥巴的鞋
Why you stick on me?  你为什么就着我不放
Baby  宝贝?
nice是什么中文意思
Thanks for the lights, honey.  谢谢你的灯光
Way to go!  太精彩了
Your cold makes you sound great.  你的声音好有磁性
It's fun. God, I love how sexy I am!  好好玩,我真是太性感了
Kath, we should get going. We're going to buy hamsters.  凯西,该走了我们要去买仓鼠
I love them.  我喜欢仓鼠
No, it's not like that. I work for a medical researcher.  不是那样的我在替一个医疗研究员工作