Sorry, miss.
对不起,
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Look, I don't stay over, I don't fall in love,
嗯, 我不过夜,我也不恋爱,
and I don't fuck the same guy twice, okay?
并且我不和同一个男人做两次, okay?
Okay, all right.
Okay, 好吧
Well, I mean, we don't have to do anything.
嗯, 我的意思是, 我们并不是非要做些什么
I just thought we could hang out,
我刚才在想我们可以闲着去逛逛,
you know, but I mean, whatever.
你知道, 其实我的意思是, 算了
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Just thought it'd be nice.
刚才在想一切都会很好
Sweetie, I'm sorry,
亲爱的, 对不起,
but I can't let you have that room for free anymore.
但是我不能再让你免费住那个房♥间了
It's not free. I do all the cleaning.
我不是免费住这儿, 我做了所有的家务
I know you do, and you do a great job.
我知道你做了, 我还知道你做的很好
But like I always said,
但就像我一直说的,
this was just a temporary situation
这只是临时的安置
till you get yourself sorted out or till we get busy.
直到你到工作, 或者有人来住进来
And you know what? We just got busy.
你知道么? 现在有人要住进来了
You need some help there, little man?
要我帮你么, 小♥弟♥弟♥?
Okay.
好啊
You want to go higher?
你想荡的更高吗?
Sure.
当然
Hey, miss?
嗨, 美女?
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么?
Well, you could address me in a civil fashion for a start.
噢, 你可以文明点和我说话
You got a light there?
能借下火吗?
Sure.
当然可以
Mmm.
Uh, you--you kind of smell.
额, 你身上有股味道
Mind cleaning yourself up a little bit first?
不介意先去冲个凉吧
Oh, yeah, sure.
噢, 应该的, 当然
It's been a long day.
时间还长
You got a condom, right?
你有避孕套的吧?
-No. -I don't either.
-没有 -我也没有
Not a problem. I hate those things.
不管了, 我讨厌那东西
It's a problem for me.
但是对我来说有问题
Be a real man, William.
像个男人, 威廉
Condoms are for homos.
避孕套是给变♥态♥准备的
I need to use a condom.
我要用避孕套
-You lied to me! -Never lied to you, sweetie.
-你说谎! -我没说谎, 亲爱的
But that was my job.
但那是我的工作
That was my fucking job.
他妈的那是我的工作
It's my fucking job,
他妈的那是我的工作,
and it's mine to give to whoever I want.
我的东西想给谁就给谁
Hey, there.
嗨, 是你
Why are you being nice to me?
为什么对我那么好?
What, that's such a hard question?
怎么, 那是一个很难回答的问题?
No, but you're not gonna like the answer.
不, 你不会喜欢那个答案的
Try me.
试试看
You ever pull half the legs off a spider,
你刚把蜘蛛的半个胳膊撕下来了,
you know, to see if it could still crawl around?
你知道, 看看它还能不能爬?
Or bury a dog up to its head in the ground
或者把一只狗的头埋到地下
to see if it'd eat the dirt to get out of the hole?
看看它会不会吃掉泥土, 从洞里爬出来?
Or pour paraffin over a parakeet
或者给鹦鹉灌石蜡
and see if it'd fly twice as fast to put out the flames?
看看它还能不能扇两下翅膀, 把火苗给灭了?
Of course not.
当然不能
Well, I have.
嗯, 我做到了
All of 'em and a lot more besides.
全部的事情, 还有很多其他的
The parakeet was my little sister's,
那个鹦鹉是我妹妹的,
and my mama caught me setting fire to it.
我烧它的时候被我妈妈抓到了
It was quite a family to-do.
真是个了不起的家
Not surprisingly, I guess.
没什么值得奇怪的, 我认为
My daddy wanted to send me to the shrink,
我爸爸想送我去看心理医生,
but my mama wouldn't let him.
但我妈妈不让他这么做
Instead she bought me a beautiful little kitten.
反而给我买♥♥了一只漂亮的小猫
She made me totally responsible for it.
她让我完全负责这个小猫
I had to feed it, worm it,
我得喂它, 给它捉虫,
pay for its vet bills, all that kind of stuff.
给它付看病的钱, 所有的东西
She figured it'd teach me the value of life over death,
她是想通过这个, 教会我生命和死亡的价值,
so I guess it kind of did.
我想这起作用了
Man, that little cat meant the world to me,
妈妈对我就像我对那只小猫
and I looked after it like it was my own little baby.
我照顾小猫, 就像我我小时候被妈妈照顾
While I never hurt that cat,
我从来都没有伤害那只猫,
it didn't stop me messing with other animals.
nice是什么中文意思 从此我和小动物和平相处
Just made me better at hiding it from my folks.
家里人再也不当我是空气了
What the fuck's that got to do with anything?
这他妈的和那有什么关系?
Hey, there.
嗨, 你在这儿
Look, just 'cause I listened to your retarded cat story
听着, 就是因为听了你那愚蠢的猫故事
don't mean shit.
我不是要贬低这个故事
I ain't gonna fuck you, and I don't do friends.
我只是想和你做♥爱♥, 我不想和你做朋友
I appreciate what you done for me,
我很感激你为我做的一切,
but that's as far as it goes.
但是这种感觉越来越淡了
So, please,
所以, 求求你, 只是...
don't waste any more of your breath on me, all right?
发布评论