商务英语口语:预订机票-2
    在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语沟通是必备的工具之一,由于我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必需的要会使用的工具哟,那么关于订机票该如何表达?以下是我给大家整理的关于预订机票-2的商务英语口语,盼望可以帮到大家
    1、北京航空公司.能为您帮忙吗?
    A: Beijing Airlines. Can I help you?
    北京航空公司。能为您帮忙吗?
    B: Yes, Id like to reserve a flight to London.
    是的。我想订一张去伦敦的机票。
    Passenger calling to book tickets.
    乘客打电话订票。
    Im phoning to make a reservation for return-ticket from New York to London.
    我来电话是想订一张从纽约到伦敦的来回票。
    Could I reserve a one-way flight to London?
    订一张到伦敦的单程票,行吗?
    Id like to reserve economy class.
    我想订经济舱。
    2、经济舱,靠窗的座位.
    2、经济舱,靠窗的座位。
    A: How do you wish to fly, Sir, economy class or first class? And window seats or aisles seats?
    请问先生要经济舱还是头等舱?座位靠窗口还是靠过道?
    B: Economy and window seats please
    经济舱,靠窗的座位。
    Id prefer to aisle seats.
    我更喜爱靠窗的位子。
    There are seats available.
    仍有空位。
    Your seats is confirmed.
    您的机位已确认。
    3、顺便问一下,是直飞航班吗?
    3、顺便问一下,是直飞航班吗?
    A: By the way, is that a non-stop flight?
    顺便问一下,是直飞航班吗?
    B: No. You ll have to make a stopover in Tokyo itll be a three-hour layover, and youre supposed to remain on board until the plane takes off again.
    不是。飞机要在日本的东京作短暫停留。停留时间3小时。旅客要留在机舱里等待飞机再次起飞。
    We took a nonstop flight to Los Angeles.
    我们乘坐直达班机去了洛杉矶。
    OK. We have a nonstop flight leaving Kennedy at 9:25.
    好的,9点25分有一趟直达班机,从肯尼迪国际机场起飞。
    Im sorry,we dont have any direct flights on that way.We have Shanghai- Los Angeles non-stop flights only on Tuesday and Saturday.Will you change the date of your flight?
    对不起,那天没有直飞的航班。上海至洛杉矶的直飞航班只有星期二和星期六,请问您想更改飞行日期吗?
    4、我说的而是中途停靠飞行.
    4、我说的而是中途停靠飞行。
    A: Oh, no. How long will the flight take? I mean the indirect flight.
    哦,不。请问多长时间能到洛杉肌?我说的是中途停靠的飞行。
    B: Its about 16 hours, including the layover in Tokyo.
    大约16个小时,包括中途在东京停留的时间。
    Good morning. Id like to book a seat on a flight from Beijing to Tokyo on July 5,please. Do you have a direct flight?
    上午好!我想订一张7月5日从北京飞往东京的机票。有直飞航班吗?
    Do you have a non-stop flight.
    有直飞的航班吗?
    Sorry, we dont. I dont think you can find any airlines that offer a non-stop flight to Tokyo.
    对不起,我们没有。我想没有哪家公司会有直飞东京的航班。
    5、请您告知我您订的是哪一个航班?
    5、请您告知我您订的是哪一个航班?
    A: May I have your flight number, please?
    请您告知我您订的是娜一个航班?
    B: Yes. Its MU192, leaving Shanghai at 10 am., August 27th.
    好的。是8月27日上午10点离开上海的 MU192MSL。
    Just a moment, please. Let me check for you.
    请稍等。我来为您査一下。
    We have two flights at 2: and 5: Both flights have available seats.
    我们有两次航班,下午2:00和5:00的。两次航班都有座位。
    6、请问先生现金支付,还是信用卡支付?
    6、请问先生现金支付,还是信用卡支付?
    A: All right,Will you pay in cash or by credit card,Sir?
    请问先生现金支付,还是信用卡支付?
    B: By credit card. By the way, is that a direct flight?
    信用卡。顺便问一下,是直飞航班吗?
    Economy, please. How much is the fare?
    -张经济舱。机票多少钱?
    7、请您在起飞前2天来付款取票.
    7、请您在起飞前2天来付款取票。
    A: When con I get my ticket?
    我什么时候可以取栗?
    B: Come to pay the airfare and fetch your ticket 2 days before the departure, please.
网上订机票如何取票    请您在起飞前2天来付款取票。
    The travel agent telephones saying that the ticket is ready for collection.
    旅游代理人来电话说可以取票了。 ,
    David Brown will pick up his ticket at the airport.
    大卫布朗先生会去机场取票的。
    May I stop by to get that two tickets tomorrow afternoon?