公主日记1(The Princess Diaries 1)
该上学了!
Time for school!
不要做白日梦了 你要迟到了
Stop daydreaming. You'll be late for school.
有时我有些梦想
Sometimes l have dreams.
嘿 Louie 起来
Hey, Louie. Come on.
我描绘自己在
l picture myself flyin'
该去上学了
It's time to go to school.
云中穿梭
Through the clouds
搏击长空
High in the sky
征服世界
Conquering the world
带着我的魔法钢琴
With my magic piano
不再害怕
Never being scared
然后我意识到
But then I realize
我有超能力
I'm Supergirl
我要来拯救世界
And I'm here to save the world
但是我想知道
But I wanna know
谁来拯救我?
Who's gonna save me?
感觉有信心吗?
Are you feeling confident?
不太有
Not really.
你就记住 演讲的时候...
Now just remember, when you make your
不要看下面的人
don't look at the people.
盯住后面墙上的某个地方...
Pick a spot on the
不要转移视线...
don't take your eyes off
并且声音要放大爱神是谁
and speak loudly.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
祝你好运
Good luck.
早上好 Buttons
Morning, Buttons.
友好点 Buttons
Be nice, Buttons.
对不起 Robutusen先生
Sorry, Mr. Robutusen.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
才怪
I doubt it.
我有超能力
l'm Supergirl
我有超能力
I'm Supergirl
我想知道
What I wanna know
谁来拯救我?
Who's gonna save me?
嘿 加油 哦 加油
Hey, there, ho there
你们好吗?
How do you do?
Grove雄狮向你们问好
This is Grove Lions sayin' hi to you.
-我是 -
-I' -
Fontana
Fontana.
上来 雄狮!
Go Lions!
Josh!
Josh!
我有超能力
I'm Supergirl
-Josh! -你在干什么?
-Josh! -What are you doing?
哦 他真是爱出风头
Oh, he's such a show-off.
Jeremiah 请从墙上下来
Jeremiah, off the wall, pIease.
快点 你应该很清楚
Come on. You know better than that.
早上好 Gupta小
Good morning, Miss Gupta.
早上好
Morning,
还有Lilly的朋友
Lilly's friend.
我有超能力
I'm Supergirl
谁来拯救我?
Who's gonna save me?
你知道 作为球队的经纪人...
You know, as manager of
我真的认为你应该加入球队
I really think you should be a part of the team.
哦 哦! 天哪
Oh, oh! Oops.
对不起 我没看见你
I'm sorry, I didn't see you.
我在想...
I
又有人坐在我身上了
Somebody sat on me again.
-真的? -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
我不知道怎么回事
l don't know what happened.
我就是坐在那儿 练习我的演讲...
l was just sitting there, working on
教室里鸦雀无声...
It's really a
毛骨悚然的景象
Jerk and jerkette sighting.
夏日的轻吻
Soft kisses on a summer's day
驱走我们所有的烦恼
Laughing all our cares away
梦想...
And
-什么? -什么?
-What? -What?
你没见过两个傻瓜交换口水?
You never saw two idiots exchange saliva before?
哦 是啊
Oh. Yeah.
他们太粗鲁了
They're so rude.
好 你知道吗 有那么一瞬间...
Good. You know, for a
我以为你要离开我加入那些主流人物呢
I thought you were going A-crowd on me.
哦 才不会呢
Oh, heh. Negative.
准备好辩论了吗?
Ready for debate?
我永远不会准备好的
l'm never ready for debate.
加油 Josh!
Go, Josh!
所以这不是场辩论
So this is not a debate.
而是控制的问题
This is a control issue.
Grove利用教学来控制我们的思想...
Grove controls our minds with what they teach
us...
但是你们知道吗?
but you know what?
他们并没有因此而满足
They're not satisfied with that.
我认为Grove应该取消校服...
I think Grove should dump
让我们全年都穿便装!
and we have casual dress all year round!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
好 姑娘们 冷静一下 冷静一下
Ok, girls, settle down. Settle down.
这不过是场辩论 辩论结束后...
This is a debate, and after it'
我希望你们还是穿上校服
I want you back in your school uniform.
嘿 老大 管你怎么说
Hey, boss, whatever you say.
Josh 坐下
Josh, sit down.
-他太棒了 -他是我的
-He's the man. -He's my man.
好了 Josh 等会 好吗?
OK, Josh. Later, OK?
坐下 坐下 小子 你已经说明了自己的
观点
Down, down, boy. You made your point.
好 那么 我们听到了...
OK, so, now we've
正方辩手Josh Bryant的观点
from Josh Bryant for the affirmative.
我喜欢这个声音
I love that sound.
我的观点是什么来着?
What's my point again?
你喜欢我们的校服 它们代表着平等
You like our uniforms. They're equalizers.
现在我们听听来自...
Now we'll hear
发布评论