看电影学英语
Kongfu Panda
功夫熊猫
  Billy出品
第一节:梦境传说
-Narrator: Legend tells of a
传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士,
whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
他的功夫出神入化。
He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.
他走遍天涯,独孤求败,
-Demon: I see you like to chew.
我看你挺喜欢吃嘛,
Maybe you should chew on my fist!
兴许,你该尝尝我的拳头!
-Narrator: The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.
武士一言不发,因为,他正忙着吃,
Then he swallowed.
待他一口咽下,
And then he spoke.
便开口道:
“Enough talk. Let's fight! Shashabooey! Shashabooey!”
“少废话,动手吧!沙哈波易!沙哈波易!”
-Narrator: He was so deadly in fact
他的一招一式如此彪悍
that his enemies will go blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness.(will还是would,个人觉得will)
他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿
-Demon: My eyes!
我的眼睛!
-Rabbit1: He's too awesome!
他太彪悍了!
-Rabbit2: And attractive!
太有魅力了!
-Rabbit1: How Can We repay you?
我们该怎么报答你呢?
-Warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness.
伟大不求回报
Or attractiveness.
迷人更无所需
Kablooey! Kablooey!
哼哼哈哈!哼哼哈哈!
-Narrator: It mattered not how many foes he faced.
他征战无数
They were no match for his body!(foe desity)
难逢敌手,
Never before had a panda been so feared!
从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,
And so loved.
又让人如此爱戴。
Even the most heroic heroes in China,
即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们
the Furious Five,
功夫五侠,           
bowed in respect to this great master.
也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下。
-Monkey: We should hang out.
咱出去玩玩怎样?
-Warrior: Agreed.
同意。
-Narrator: But hanging out would have to wait.
但出去玩的事情得先放一边,
Coz when you're facing the ten thousand demons of Shimon Mountain
因为当你面对石门山万千的时候
there's only one thing that matters and
正经事只有一件,那就是……
-Monkey: Po! Get up!
Po,快起床!
You'll be later for work!
要误了生意了!
-Po: What?
什么?
Vocabulary
legend ['ledʒənd]: 传奇
legendary ['ledʒəndəri]: 传奇的
warrior ['wɔriə]: 武士
in search of: 寻
foe ['fəu]: 敌人
chew [tʃu:] : 咀嚼,咬
exposure [ik'spəuʒə] : 暴露
pure [pjuə]: 完全的
awesome ['ɔ:səm]:令人赞叹的,极好的
attractiveness [ə'træktivnəs]: 魅力
furious ['fju:riəs] : 凶猛的
heroic [hi'rəuik]:英雄的;英勇的;
hang out: 闲逛
demon ['di:mən]: 恶魔
第二节:主角登场
[Scene: the dream is over, and Po gets up to work.]
-Dad: Po! Get up!
Po,快起床!
Po. What are you doing up there?
Po,你磨磨蹭蹭在干啥呢?
-Po: Nothing.
没什么。
Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
-Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.
Po!快点,都误了生意了。
-Po: Coming!
来啦……
Sorry, dad.
对不起,老爸
-Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
对不起可变不出面条来。
What were you doing up there?
你在搞什么名堂?
All that noise.
稀里哗啦的。
-Po娱乐电影: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
没什么,只是做了个怪梦而已。
-Dad: About what?
什么梦?
What were you dreaming about?
你梦到什么了?
-Po: What ?
我梦见了……
I was
我梦见了……
noodles.
面条。
-Dad: Noodles?
面条?
You were really dreaming about noodles?
你真梦见面条了?
-Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
没错。不然还能梦见什么?
Careful! That soup is sharp.
小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。
-Dad: Oh, happy day!
哦,太让人高兴了!
My son finally having the noodle dream!
我儿子终于梦到面条了!
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.
哦,你不知道为了这一刻,我等了有多久!
This is a sign, Po.
这是个好兆头,Po。
-Po: A sign of what?
什么好兆头?
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。
Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。
just as I took it over from my father who took it over from
就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,
who won it from a friend in the game of Mahjong.
这店可是你祖父玩麻将的时候从一个朋友手里赢过来的。
-Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦而已 。
-Dad: No, it was the dream.
不,这可不是个普通的梦。
We are noodle folk.
我们是面条世家,
Broth runs through our veins.
肉汤在我们的血脉里流淌。
-Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?
可是,老爸,你有没有想过……做点别的?
Something besides noodles?
除了面条?
-Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,
其实,当我年少气盛的时候,
I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
也曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐
-Po: So Why didn't you?
那你干嘛不做?
-Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.
因为那个梦实在是太蠢了,
Can you imagine me making tofu?
你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?
Tofu.
豆腐?
No! We all have our place in this world.
开什么玩笑!人各有命。
Mine is here,
我就是面条命,
and
而你……
-Po: I know, is here.
我知道了,也是面条命。
-Dad: No!it's at table 2, 5, 7 and 12.
错!是2号桌,5号桌,7号桌还有12号桌。
Service with a smile.
要记得微笑哦。
Vocabulary
mantis ['mæntis]: 螳螂
crane [krein]: 鹤
viper ['vaipə]: 毒蛇
sign [sain]: 迹象
entrust [in'trʌst] : 委托     
ingredient [in'ɡri:diənt] : 原料
fulfill [ful'fil]:实现,履行