哇啊啊
Whoa!
我还好
I'm okay.
416号♥卡车你到了那里
Truck 416, what's your location?
刚经过叫冒险湾的宁静小镇完毕
Just passing through a sleepy little town called Adventure Bay. Over. 噢
Oh!
好冻好冻
That's cold, that's cold!
噢噢噢
Oh, ooh, ooh!
我杯蓝沙冰掉到了短裤里
I got blue slushie in my skivvies!
好冻啊好冻啊
Cold, cold, cold!
啊啊啊睇路啊小子
Ahhh! Look out, little guy!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
呼
Whoa!
停停停噢不
Hang in there! Oh, no!
噢不不
Oh, no! No!
不要不要
No, no, no!
喂下面那位人兄
Hello! Down there!
天啊大事不妙
Oh, my. That's not good.
大事不妙了
That's not good at all.
这位朋友早晨啊
Good morning there, friend!
看起来你现在的情况有点不太妙啊
Looks like you're in a particularly precarious predicament.
帮我叫警♥察♥ 叫消防员
Call the police! Call the fire department! 能叫谁就叫谁啦
Call everybody!
这儿是冒险湾
You're in Adventure Bay.
在这里叫汪汪队才有用啊
Here, we call the PAW Patrol!
你说...叫谁啊
怎么查入户积分You're gonna call the who?
汪汪队汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol ♪
每时每刻在身边
♪ We'll be there on the double ♪
无论遇到什麽事
♪ Whenever there's a problem ♪
我们都在冒险湾
♪ Round Adventure Bay ♪
莱德和他的汪汪队
♪ Ryder and his team of pups ♪
拯救你的每一天
♪ Will come and save the day ♪
毛毛小砾和阿奇
♪ Marshall, Rubble, Chase ♪
灰灰路马和天天
♪ Rocky, Zuma, Skye ♪张靓颖 海豚音
汪汪队员马上到
♪ Yeah, they're on the way ♪
汪汪队汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol ♪
无论遇到什麽事
♪ Whenever you're in trouble ♪
汪汪队汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol ♪
每时每刻在身边
♪ We'll be there on the double ♪
勇敢狗狗不怕困难
♪ No job's too big, no pup's too small ♪汪汪队马上到
♪ PAW Patrol, we're on a roll! ♪
汪汪队出发啦
♪ So here we go PAW Patrol ♪
哇哦哦
♪ Whoa-oh-oh ♪
汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol ♪
哇哦哦哦
♪ Whoa-oh-oh-oh ♪
汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol ♪
好了狗狗们抓紧时间
All right, pups, here we go.
应该工作了
Let's work together out there.
灰灰去拦住桥上的车
Rocky, I need you to shut down the bridge and control traffic.
汪信♥号♥♥灯
Arf! Flares!
路马把河道清空
Zuma, I need you to keep that waterway clear.
桥下不要有人
Nobody under the bridge.
收到莱德队长
You got it, Ryder!
河道安全
Waterway secure!
阿奇剩下的就靠你了
Chase, it's all up to you.
用你小狗包里的绞盘把司机带到安全的地方
Use the winch in your pup pack to get the driver and bring him to safety! 阿奇出发了
Chase is on the case!
汪抓钩
Arf! Grappling hook!
女奥特曼
关于中秋节的优美句子先生不用惊慌我要下来了
Sir, don't be alarmed. I'm coming down!
哦谢谢谢谢谢谢救援队终于到了
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, the rescue team is here!
什麽一条狗
A dog?
其实我是一条「小」狗
Actually, sir, I'm a puppy.
小...狗开什麽玩笑啊
A baby dog? That's even worse!
你被吓到了我就当你胡话吧
You're in shock, so I'm not going to take that personally. 走吧我先救你出去
Now, let's get you out of here.
别开玩笑了我要待在这儿等真正的救援队
No way! I'm waiting right here for a real rescue.
啊啊
Ahhh!
我改变了主意我就跟你走吧
I changed my mind, I'll go with you!
莱德队长车厢就快撑不住了
Ryder! These cables aren't going to hold much longer! 阿奇快把他拖出来
Let's go, Chase. Get him out of there!
我们出来啦
We're coming out!
噢噢
Oh! Oh!
不要惊慌保持镇静
Don't panic. I need you to stay calm.
别闹我快要吓死了
No deal! I'm freaking out!
那就感受一下更刺♥激♥的吧
Then you're really not going to like this!
啊啊啊
Ahhh!
不可能我们上不了去的
We're not going to make it. We're not going to make it! 啊啊啊噢
Ah!
你现在可以睁眼了
You can open your eyes now.
哦我们成功了
Oh, we made it.
汪汪队干得不错
Great work, PAW Patrol!
大家退后
Everybody get back!
这车漏油了
The truck's leaking gas!
别怕这不是汽油
Oh, come on, that's not gas.
这是我不远千里开车
That's the stuff I've been hauling from coast to coast.
刚从加拿大带回来的是枫糖
That is pure Canadian maple syrup!
好吧那就让我们来收拾这个烂摊子吧
Okay, time to clean up this mess.
窝夫饼小薄饼还有法式多士
Deploy waffles, pancakes, and French toast!
小傢伙没事了你安全啦
It's okay, little guy, you're safe.
冯绍峰图片大全你可以出来啦
You can come out now.
我们送你去妈妈
Let's get you back to your family.
去吧
There you go.
汪汪们真棒
Great work, pups.
又搞掂一件事
Another perfect rescue.
早晨起床我看向窗外
♪ I woke up this morning And I took a look outside ♪
原谅我没文化只能说哇
♪ And I was like Oh, yeah, oh, yeah ♪
呃...
Oh! Um...
你好
Hey. Excuse me?
杀生好看吗
你东西掉了
You dropped something.
我吃完了
I'm done with it.
滚远点小髒狗
Buzz off, wiener dog.
「小髒狗」
"Wiener dog"?
我劝你现在就捡起来扔到垃圾桶里
Maybe you should just pick that up and put it in the trash! 什麽如果我就不扔呢
发布评论