Madagascar 1 《马达加斯加 1》
-Alex:Surprise!
大惊喜!
-Marty:Alex! Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming! When the Zebra is in the zone, leave him alone.
interrupt: 打断 daydream: 做白日梦 zebra: 斑马
Alex!别在我在做白日梦的时候来打搅我! 斑马在家,闲人勿扰。
-Alex:Come on ,Marty, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
别这样,Marty,我只是想来祝你生日快乐的!
-Marty:Hey man, thanks.
嘿,哥们儿,谢了。
-Alex:Hey,I got something stuck in my teeth. It's driving me crazy! Can you help me out here? Please?
stuck: 被卡住 drive me crazy: 使我发疯了
嘿,我牙里塞了点东西,快受不了了。你能不能帮我把它取出来,拜托?
-Marty:You came to the right place, my friend. Doctor Marty D.D.S is in the house!
D.D.S: 牙科学博士
算你来对地方了,我的朋友。Marty医生,牙科学博士正巧在家呢!
Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may. I don't see anything.It’son the left.
hop on: 跳上  sterilize: 消毒的
如果可以的话,请跳到我消过毒的检查台,上来。我什么也没看见啊,在左边。
-
Alex:Oh,sorry.
噢,抱歉。
-Marty:Okay, just don't talk with your mouth full. Right here. What a hack is this doing in there?
好,张嘴的时候别说话。到了。这个东西在里面做什么?
-Alex:Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
-Marty:Thanks man. It was behind the tooth! You're all right.
谢谢,哥们儿,原来它在牙齿后面啊,你没事了。
-Alex:It's hardly on a shelf yet.Here, check it out. Look at that, look at that. Look at that, it's snowing.
这个还没有上市呢,这个,看看。看看那儿,看看那儿,看见没,在下雪哟。
Ten years old, ha!, A decade! Double digits. A big 10. You don't like it?
decade: 十年
十岁啦,哈!,十年!两位数,非同寻常的十岁!你不喜欢它吗?
-Marty:No, no. It's great!
不,不是,礼物很棒!
-Alex:You hate it. I should have gotten you the Alex alarm clock. That's the one, that's the big seller.
alarm clock: 闹钟
你不喜欢它,我应该给你一个Alex牌闹钟的。那个最合适,是畅销货。
-Marty:No, no. the present is great, really. It's just that another year's come and gone, an
d I'm still doing the same old thing.
不,不,这个礼物很好,真的。只是因为又过了一年,而我还是老样子。
Stand over here, over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here.
这里站站,那里站站,吃吃草,然后走回去。
-Alex:I see your problem.
我明白了。
-Marty:Maybe I should go to law school.
也许我应该读法律去。
-Alex:You just need to break out of that boring routine.
routine: 惯例
你只是需要从哪乏味的日常生活中解脱。
-Marty:How?
怎么做?
-Alex:Rock the old that,get out there, who knows what you're gonna do! Make it up as you go along!Add limb, improvise, on the fire!
limb: 树枝 improvise: 临时制作
不要老一套。冲破禁锢,谁知道你要做什么!现编现演,加点情趣,来点即兴,来段辣舞!
-Marty:Really?
真的吗?
-Alex:You know, make it fresh!
你知道,保持新鲜感!
-Marty:Fresh? Okay. I could do fresh.
新鲜?好吧。我也可以做些新鲜事。
-Alex:Works for me.
对我很管用哦。
[CENTRAL PARK ZOO]
中央动物园
-Alex:Here come the people, Marty.Oh, I love the people! It's fun people fun time! Let's go Gloria!, Up and down and open!
Marty,参观的人来了,哦,我爱人!是娱乐者的娱乐时间了。快点,Gloria,上,下,张嘴!
-Gloria:What day is it?
今天星期几?
-Alex:It's Friday! Field trip day.
星期五!郊游日。
-Gloria:Yes, it's future day,let'sget up and go! Ten more minutes.
是的,有意义的一天,让我们行动起来!再多睡十分钟。
-Alex:Come on, Melman,Melman, Melman! Wake up! Rise and shine! It's another fabulous morning, in the Big Apple! Let's go!
fabulous: 极为美好的 big apple: 【指纽约市】
快点,!Melman,Melman,Melman!醒醒,太阳晒屁股啦!又一个美好的纽约清晨,快起来!
-Melman:Not for me. I'm going in sick.
我可不觉得,我病了。
-
Alex:What?
什么?
-Melman:I found another brown spot, on my shoulder. Right here! See? right there!You See?
spot: 斑点 shoulder: 肩膀yamy朋友发声
我在肩膀上又发现了一块褐斑,就在这儿。看到了吗?就是这儿,看到了吗?
-Alex:Melman, you know it's all in your head.
Melman,你知道这都是你的幻觉。
-Monkey:Phil. Wake up, you funky monkey.
funky: 有臭味的
Phil,醒醒,你这臭猴子。
-Marty:Oh I'm gonna be fresh.Straight up the ground. Tasting fresh, Freshelicious. Zip lock fresh!
zip lock: 拉连锁
哦,我要保持新鲜感,直截了当。尝点新鲜的,新鲜。斑马的新鲜。
-Loudspeaker:Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages. The Central Park Zoo
女士们,先生们,各位小朋友。中央动物园隆重推出……
-Alex:Show them the cat!, Who's the cat!
给他们看那狮子!谁是狮子?
-Loudspeaker:...The King of New York city, Alex Alex the Lion!
……纽约市之王,狮子Alex……狮子Alex。
-
Marty:It's showtime!
表演开始!
-Marty:Gather around people,big show about to start! Check out the Zebra take, a cannon, that's right!
gather: 使聚集 cannon: 大炮
大家聚一聚,盛大的表演马上就开始了!看看,这匹斑马在玩大炮,没错!
-Penguin1:Just smile and wave, boys.Smile and wave. Kowalski, target report.
target: 目标
只要微笑,挥手就行了,孩子们,微笑,挥手。Kowalski,汇报战况。
-Penguin2:We're only 500 feet from the main zoo line.
我们离公园主干线还有500英尺。
-Penguin1:And the bad news?
有什么坏消息吗?
-Penguin2:We've broken our last shovel.
shovel: 铲子
我们的最后一把铲子坏了。
-Penguin1:Right. Rico, you're on lead of patrol. We need shovels and five more popsickle sticks.