年复一年 正值花样年华的女孩们涌入纽约
Year after year. 20-something women come to new york city
追寻传说中的两个"L"
in search of the two L 's
"名牌"和"爱情"
Labels and love.
-没错 -他最棒了
-Yeah. -He's the best.
裙子很赞
Hot dress!
20年前 我也是她们中的一员
Twenty years ago. I was one of them.
名牌对我来说 已经是老朋友了
Having gotten the knack for labels early.
于是我专心追寻爱情
I concentrated on my search for love.
结果呢 在爱情方面
Turns out. A knockoff is not as easy to spot
连A货都没得挑
when it comes to love.
什么 你结婚了
What? You're married?
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 混♥蛋♥ 你结婚了
You fucking asshole! Motherfucker,you're married?
-除非精仿 -我他妈想掐死你
-Until it is. -I fucking hate you.
所以你需要一双帮你鉴定的慧眼
That is why you need help to spot them.
很多双慧眼
Lots of help.
比如夏洛特·约克
Help also known as
米兰达·哈波斯...
还有萨曼莎·琼斯
and Samantha Jones.
老天 瞧瞧这小翘臀
Oh,my god,look at his.
郁闷
Oh,well.
我是凯莉·布莱肖 职业撰稿人
My name is Carrie Bradshaw. And I'm a writer.
年复一年 我的单贵女友们是我的避风港
Year after year. My single girlfriends were my salvation.
而且 还当了我的饭票
And as it turns out. my meal ticket.
我从十五岁就交男朋友 我精疲力尽了
I've been dating since I was 15. I'm exhausted.
他在哪儿啊
Where is he?
夏洛特一直在寻那个完美的他
Charlotte was looking for the perfect love.
-崔患了阳痿 -好吧 十全九美
-Trey can't get it up. -Well. Almost perfect.
我皈依犹太教了
I'm becoming a jew.
我们不是不孕 只是怀孕有点挑战性
We're not barren,we're reproductively challenged.
-他们给了咱一个宝宝 -我们的宝宝
-They're giving us a baby. -That's our baby.
于是 哈里和夏洛特奔了中国一趟
So Charlotte and Harry journeyed to china
为了他们的女儿 莉莉
for their daughter. Lily.
米兰达信仰坚韧的爱情
Miranda was a disciple of tough love.
再见 做的很爽
Bye. Great sex.
-斯蒂夫 我怀孕了 -你怎么了?
-Steve,I'm pregnant. -You're what?
凯莉
Carrie.
我 米兰达·哈波斯 选择你 斯蒂夫·布莱迪
I,Miranda Hobbes,take you,
米兰达为了布莱迪和斯蒂夫 奔了布鲁克林
And Miranda journeyed to brooklyn for Brady and Steve.
谁要吃冰棍
Who wants a popsicle?
别 小屁孩
Oh,man. Boy.
萨曼莎的爱等于性
Samantha's love was sex.
欲♥女♥焚身
Lots of sex.
和我约会这家伙精♥液♥臭毙了
I'm dating a guy with the funkiest-tasting spunk.
我的米饭布丁不要了
Can I cancel my rice pudding?
这时他到了性与爱的完美结合体
And then she found a man that combined sex and love.
我要捧红你
I'm gonna help you be a star.
是的 他感兴趣
Yes,he
所以萨曼莎为了电视明星史密斯·杰罗德
So Samantha journeyed to hollywood
奔了好莱坞
with television star Smith Jerrod.
至于我 我的目标比较大
As for me. I was looking for something big.
上车
Get in.
大人物 结果当大爱如山倒
Mr. Big. turns out when that big love comes along.
绝非易事
It's not always easy.
告诉我 我是你的命中注定
Just tell me I'm the one.
在我生命的所有篇章中
And despite all the other chapters of
没有谁是不可承受之重 直到...
...no one was ever quite big
凯莉 你就是我的命中注定
Carrie,you're the one.
就这样 我爱了
And just like that. I was.
出了三本书 过去了三年
Three books and three
我们骨子里还是那四个单贵女生
we still feel like those four single girls.
虽然时光匆匆流逝
And even though time had moved
我依然保持着最初的心境
I managed to stay exactly where I was
爱着
In love.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
我们结婚了李弘基藤井美菜丫头 我有预感这次不错的
I got a good feeling about this one,kid.
希望如此 我一直喜欢这个街区
Oh,I hope so. I've always loved this block.
3楼C室
Hi,3c?
在纽约到一间如意的公♥寓♥
Finding the perfect apartment in new
和到如意郎君一样 是场持久战
is like finding the perfect partner. It can take years.
-这是看过的第几间了 -33
-So how many is this? -Thirty-three.
幸运33
Lucky 33.
最糟糕的 我刚给你留了言
The worst. I just left you a message.
这里就是厨房♥
And the kitchen's through here.
那是房♥间里视野最好的窗户
That's the window with the best view.
要不去34号♥ 幸运34
Thirty-four? Lucky 34?
哪里有待售房♥ 通知我们哦
Well,if anything else opens up,let us know.
我们很喜欢这幢楼
We're very interested in this building.
我手头确实还有一套
I do have another apartment
还没有公开出♥售♥
that's not even on the market yet.
想看看吗
Care to take a look?
-当然 -当然
-Sure. -Sure.
那请吧
All right,then.
价格远远高于你们的预算
It's more than you were looking to pay.
-有多高 -很高
-How much more? -More.
原来阳光都跑这儿来了
So this is where they keep the light.
上帝啊
Oh,my god.
我升♥天♥了 来到了人间天堂
I have died and gone to real-estate heaven.
简单的两人小窝
Just a simple home for two.
顶楼的露台那边
And across the
是什么 天堂吗
What,Nirvana?
哈罗 我住这呢
Hello. I live here.
您妻子真有幽默感啊
Your wife has quite a sense of humor.
-他们还没有结婚 -他是我男朋友
-They're not married. -He's my boyfriend.
发布评论