All right, we're about to go live.  好啦  节目马上开始直播
Everyone on their A-game!  大家拿出最佳表现
Good energy!  精神点
Hello.  大家好
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.  我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
And I'm Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler.  我是艾米·菲拉·福勒博士
And welcome to a special retrospective,  欢迎收看特殊回忆集
where we will take a look back at the history of Fun with Flags  我们将回顾《有趣的旗帜》这一节目的起源
on an episode we'  请收看这一集...
Fun with Flags: Behind the Flags: A Retrospective.  《有趣的旗帜:  旗帜背后回忆特辑》
♪ Wondering how it all began ♪  ♪ 好奇节目如何开始 ♪
♪ You'll need a good attention span ♪  ♪ 得超长待机不打盹 ♪
♪ For information and entertainment ♪  ♪ 无论知识还是娱乐 ♪
♪ That's equally effective ♪  ♪ 这个节目统统都有 ♪
♪ It's fun with flags ♪  ♪ 有趣旗帜 ♪
♪ Behind the flags ♪  ♪ 旗帜背后 ♪
♪ A retrospective ♪  ♪ 回忆特辑 ♪
♪ Flags. ♪  ♪ 旗开得胜 ♪
Mind you, when we say behind the flags  提醒大家  我们说旗帜"背后"
we don't literally mean these flags.  不是指这两面旗帜的背后
That's just where we have dinner.  它们背后是我们的餐桌
Now, I'm sure many of you are wondering  好了  我相信你们很多人都好奇
how Fun with Flags began.  《有趣的旗帜》是如何开始的
So let's hear from some people who were there  让我们听听见证我们节目开始的
at the very start.  老朋友们怎么说
H-Howard. Flashback sounds.  霍华德  记忆闪回音效
Could have played that on my harp.  明明我用竖琴也能弹
Just roll the clip.  你乖乖播影片就对了
So tell us in your own words  用你们自己的话
about that magical moment when Fun with Flags was born.  告诉大家《有趣的旗帜》开始时那魔力的瞬间
I honestly don't remember.  说真的  我记不得了
Sure you do.  你肯定记得
I was telling you both the story  我当时正跟你们俩说
about how Haiti and Lichtenstein  海地与列支敦士登两国
discovered they had the same flag.  是怎么发现与对方用了同样的国旗
It was at the Summer Olympics of 1936,  当时正值1936年的夏季奥运会
and two   这两个勇敢的国家
Oh, wait. I remember.  等等  我想起来了
Oh, and do you remember what you said?  那你还记得当时对我说什么了吗
腰围2尺4是多少厘米
Yes. Please find someone who cares.  记得  拜托去愿意鸟你的人
叶倩文资料And that's exactly what I did.  于是我真的这么做了
I found a lot of someones.  我到了很多愿意鸟我的人
Almost 200.  有将近两百人呢
Many of them on purpose.  很多人还是强迫中奖四级作文万能高级句型
And now we're going to turn it over to you, the viewers,  现在我们要听听你们怎么说  各位观众
to call in and share your favorite Fun with Flags moments.  请踊跃来电分享你们最喜爱的节目时刻
And-and don't get discouraged if the phone lines are jammed.  如果发现电话占线  千万别气馁
Just keep trying.  继续尝试拨打就对了
Oh, thank God!  老天保佑
Welcome to Fun with Flags!  欢迎致电《有趣的旗帜》
做什么小生意最赚钱
Hey, Sheldon.  你好  谢尔顿
Hey, Amy. It's Bert.  你好啊  艾米  是我伯特
Hello, Bert.  你好啊  伯特
What is your flag-related comment or query?  你有什么跟旗帜有关的评语或疑问呢
I have a girlfriend.  我交到女朋友了
And what does that have to do with flags?  这跟旗帜有什么关联呢
Nothing. I just wanted everyone to know I have a girlfriend.  没关联  我就是想告诉大家我交到女朋友了
Bert, you're tying up the line.  伯特  你别占着线路了
My apologies to all of you  在此跟试图打进来
trying to call in with legitimate flag comments.  分享与旗帜有关评论的各位道歉
All right. W-We have our next caller.  好的  下一位观众打进来了
Her name's Rebecca.  她的名字叫丽贝卡
Should we get lunch or you want to eat at the zoo?  我们是先去吃饭  还是在动物园里吃
Oh, Howie, I don't need food  华仔  我不用吃饭
as long as I can look at my phone?  我玩手机就能玩饱
I don't like when you imitate me.  我不喜欢你模仿我
You want to hear my Stuart?  那你想听我模仿斯图尔特吗
It's been a while since I've gone on a date.  我有好一阵子没跟人约会过了
You mind if we watch the monkeys doing it?  不介意看一下猴子交配吧
I said that to you in confidence.  这是我私下跟你说的好吗
This is supposed to be our family fun day.  这应该是我们的家庭欢乐游
What's so important on your phone?  你手机上有什么事那么重要
I'm on the day care's Web site.  我在看托儿所的网站
Stop looking at that. The day care's great.  不用看了  那家托儿所很赞
It's on campus.  就在我校区里
My office is two minutes away.  离我办公室就两分钟路程
There's nothing to worry about.  没什么好担心的
What if she likes the people who work there more than us?  万一她对托儿所员工的喜爱胜过我们怎么办
She already likes soap bubbles more than us.  她对肥皂泡泡的喜爱已经胜过我们了
When I go back to work,  一旦我回去工作
we're gonna leave her with these people.  我们就要把她交到这些人手里怎么淘宝
We don't know anything about them.  而我们完全不了解他们
They're highly-trained educators with background checks.  他们都是通过背景调查  训练有素的教育工作者
They're even required to be current on all vaccinations.  甚至要求身上所有疫苗皆要在有效期内
You leave her with me, and I'm not any of those things.  你也让我照顾她啊  可刚才说的我一样都没有
北京雪景
Where's Howard?  霍华德人呢
He took the day off.  他请一天假
Oh, let's take advantage of his absence  那我们快把握他不在的机会
and tell the kinds of jokes only physicists get.  多说一点只有我们物理学家才懂的笑话
I'll go first.  我先来