做外贸的BEC英语询价用语
1. be interested in:对……有兴趣
2. Subject to:以……为准
3. Place an order:订货
A: I'm glad to have the opportunity of visiting your corporation. I hope we can do business together.
A:我有机会拜访贵公司,感到很高兴。希望能与贵公司大量成交。
B: It's a great pleasure to meet you, Mr. Clive. I believe you have seen our exhibits in the show room. What is it in particular you're interested in?
B:克莱夫先生,很高兴有机会与你会面,相信你已经在样品间参观了展品,请你谈谈对哪些产品特别感兴趣?
A: I'm interested in your hardware. I've seen the exhibits and studied your catalogues. I think some of the items will find a ready market in Canada. Here's a list of requirements; I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C. I.梦见自己舌头掉了
F Vancouver.
A:我对你们的小五金有兴趣。在看了展品和商品目录后,我觉得有些商品在加拿大会很有销路。这是询价单,希望你们报成本加运费保险费到温哥华的。
B: Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?
B:谢谢你方的询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方所需的数量?
A: I'll do that. Meanwhile, could you give me an
亲子游>我做了一项小实验作文
indication of the price?
A:行啊。同时请你们提出一个估计价格好吗?
郑允浩整容
B: Here are our F. O. B price. All the prices in the
lists are subject to our confirmation.
B:这是我们的装运港船上交货价的价格单,单上的所有价格以
我方的最后确认为准。
A: What about the commission? From European suppliers I ususally get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports. It's the general practice.
A:那么佣金呢?我通常从欧洲的供应商那里得到3%到5%的佣金。这是惯例。
B: As a rule we do not allow any commission. But if the order is a sizable one, we'll consider it.
B:我方一般不给佣金。但是如果订货数量大,我们能够考虑。
A: You see, I do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
白歆惠 乳晕A:哦,我是通过取得佣金来实行商业活动的。从你们价格中收
稍的组词是什么取佣金,便于我方推销。即使只有2%或3%也成。
B: We'll discuss this when you place your order with us.
B:等你们提出订货时,我们再讨论这个问题吧。
请用重点词汇填空(要注意时态):
1. We wish to with your corporation for 10,000 bicycles. 我们想向贵公司订购1万辆自行车。
2. We developing business relations between us. 我们对建立双方的业务关系很有兴趣。
3. our final confirmation, we are sending your our offer as follows. 基于双方最后确认,我们会按如下价格报价。
答案:
1. place an order
2. are interested in
3. subject to