Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks upenquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价
姚迪文章We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business
we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges
萧煌奇老婆a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we''ve already made an inquiry about your articles
will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
人教版二年级语文上册期中试卷inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about ...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable
I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. Prices Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We''d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
魏小军
搞笑电影国语版为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We''d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you''ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
韩剧 鬼怪he inquired about the varieties specifications and price and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货
We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make us a cable offer.
请来电报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
We''ll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.
我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
We''ll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I''m waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
    We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.
我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
We offer firm for reply tomorrow.
我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
We''ll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
We''re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
能想我们报离岸价格吗?
All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
I''d like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.