小鬼当家1
我的行李呢?
Where's my suitcase?
谁偷了吹风机?
Who stole the hair dryer?
哎,小
Miss. Young lady!
衬衣的穿法对不起,小们
Excuse me. Girls!
高以翔一集15万小家伙,嗨
Hey, little fella. Hey!
对不起,小们
Excuse me, girls. Girls!
哎,胖子!
Hey, big fella!
帮我整理客厅的床
Help me make the beds in the living room.
下来这里!
Come on down here!
小家伙!
Hey, son!
胖子!小家伙!
Big fella. Hey, little guy! Little guy!
彼得的哥哥和他的全家现在都在这儿
Pete's brother and his family are here.
翠丝要去蒙特娄度假
Tnsh is going to Montreal.
蒙特娄?噢,她家人在那里
Montreal? Oh, her family's there.
- 我们也放假了  - 你们什么时候走?
- Then we're off.  - When?
- 明天就走  - 你是不是还没有准备好?
- Tomorrow.  - You're not ready, are you?
法兰克叔叔不让我看电影…
Uncle Frank won't let me watch
可是他让大孩子看
...but the big kids can.
为什么我就不能看呢?
Why can't I?
我正在讲电话
I'm on the phone.
你们什么时候回来?
When do you come back? Not till then?
这部电影又不是限制级,他真讨厌
It's not even rated R. He's just being a jerk.
凯文,要是法兰克叔叔说不能看…
Kevin, if Uncle Frank
那一定是烂片
...then it must be really bad.
孙丽主演的电视剧不,我们要把狗送去狗舍里…嘿,下去!
No, we put the dog in Hey, get off!
凯文,出去!
Kevin, out of the room.
挂了电话再来赶我出去啊,干嘛不这样?
Hang up the phone and make me, why don't you?
死孩子
This kid.
你有没有买电流转换器之类的东西?
Did you pick up a voltage adaptor thing?
没有,我没闲时间买那个   
No, I didn't have time.
- 那我到法国用什么刮胡子? - 那就留山羊胡啊
- Then how do I shave in France?  - Grow a goatee.
爸,他们什么事都不让我做
Dad, nobody'll let me do anything.
我点事给你做,把这里的小东西都收好
I've got something, pick up those MicroMachines that are all over.
你莱丝莉婶婶上次就踩到了摔了一跤,脖子差点断掉
Aunt Leslie almost broke her neck
他又玩热熔胶了
He was playing with the glue gun again.
我们谈过这个了吧
We talked about that.
我有把房子烧掉过吗?没有
Did I burn down the joint? I don't think so.
我只是用鱼钩做了一个装饰品
I made ornaments out of fish hooks.
- 是用我的新鱼钩做的吧? - 我又不能用旧鱼钩做
- My new fish hooks?  - I can't make them out of
有干的蚯蚓肠子粘在上面
中老年服饰品牌
...with dry worm guts stuck on them.
- 彼得  - 走吧,凯文,出去吧
- Peter  - Come on Kevin Out
彼得,你有电流转换器吗?
Do you guys have a voltage adaptor?
这里有一个
Here's a voltage adapter!
你越来越重了,快去收拾你的行李吧
God, you're getting heavy! Go pack your suitcase.
收拾我的行李?
Pack my suitcase?
- 洗发精在哪里? - 我又不住这里
- Where's the shampoo?  - I don't live here.
这房子里有这么多人住,居然连瓶洗发精都没有
This many people here and no shampoo.
- 你父母在家吗? - 他们不住在这里
- Are your folks home?  - They don't live here.
- 崔西,是你叫的披萨吗? - 是巴兹叫的
- Tracy, did you order the pizza?  - Buzz did.
高考查询分数
对不起,小,你的父母在这里吗?
Excuse me Are your parents here?
我父母住在巴黎,对不起
My parents live in Paris.
- 你好! - 你好!
- Hi!  - Hi!
- 你父母在家吗? - 在啊
- Are your parents home?  - Yeah.
- 他们住在这吗? - 不
- Do they live here?  - No.
全是孩子,没有父母
Why should they? All kids, no parents.
这是孤儿院还是什么地方
Probably a fancy orphanage.
我不知道怎么收拾行李,我这一辈子还从来没有收拾过行李呢
权相宇老婆I don't know how to pack a suitcase. I've never done it once.
- 厉害啊  - 梅根也是这么说的
- Tough.  - That's what Megan said.
我说什么?
What did I say?
你说他厉害
You told him "Tough."
这家伙嘀咕了行李嘀咕了半天,我能说什么?
The dope was whining about a suitcase. What was I supposed to say?
握着他的手说恭喜他吗?恭喜他是白痴吗?
"Congratulations, you're an idiot"?
- 我才不是白痴! - 噢,是吗?
- I'm not an idiot!  - Really?
你根本不会照顾自己!什么事都要别人帮你做
You're helpless! We have to do everything for you.
- 她说得没错,凯文  - 得了吧,讨厌,人家比你小那么多
- She's right, Kev.  - Excuse me, puke-breath. I'm small.
还不会收拾行李呢
I don't know how to pack.
- 希望你别放乱七八糟的东西在行李里  - 闭嘴,琳妮
- I hope you didn't just pack crap.  - Shut up, Linnie.
那我应该带什么东西
You know what I should pack?
巴兹叫你多带些卫生纸和水
Buzz told you, cheek-face. Toilet paper and water.
你干嘛这么担心?
What are you so worried about?