Downton Abbey S06E01
1--I think we're all here. I'm looking forward to this.大家都到齐了吧我很期待这次狩猎
2--You should be at this board meeting.你该留下参加这次董事会
3--You're a trustee and the patron.你既是托管人又是赞助人
4--Why are they coming here? 他们为什么到这里来
5--I don't know exactly.我也不太清楚
6--I suppose they have something they want to tell us.他们大概有事想告诉我们
7--But I don't know what.但我不知道是什么事
8--They obviously need more money.他们肯定又想要钱了
9--Right, we're off. See you later.那我们出发了回头见
10--Who's that? 那是谁
11--It's not one of the farmers' wives, is it? 不是我们哪个佃户的妻子吧
12--No, I don't think so.我觉得不是
13--Do you really like riding like that? 你真的喜欢这样骑马吗
14--When a side-saddle is so much more graceful. 侧骑可优雅多了
15--And so much more dangerous.也危险多了
16--Is Mama right? You're dodging the hospital meeting? 妈妈说的对吗您在躲医院的会议17--Only a little bit.有一点点吧
18--May I be of assistance? 有什么事吗
19--No, thank you.没事谢谢
20--Well, I expect you'll want to get started.那你该动身了
21--Started at what? 动身去干吗
22--Following the hunt.跟随狩猎队伍
23--If you go with the others,如果你跟其他人一起走
24--they'll show you where to watch them jump the brook.他们会带你去观看狩猎队跃河的地方
25--I see. Ta very much.我知道了非常感谢
26--- May I lick the bowl? - Yes. -我可以舔碗吗-可以呀
27--You can both lick the bowl.你们俩都可以舔碗
28--I enjoyed that.刚才真有意思
信息管理与信息系统就业方向及前景29--Was it your first meet? 第一次看狩猎队集合吗
30--There's not much hunting in Bayswater. 贝斯沃特的狩猎活动不太多
31--Andy, go back and check that everything's come down.安迪回去检查是否东西都拿下来了32--I think it has, Mrs Hughes.我觉得都拿下来了休斯太太
33--It never hurts to check.检查一下总没坏处
34--- He's a nice boy. - He is. - 他真听话-没错
35--And I think I'm showing him the right way to go about things.我觉得我就在示范他该如何做事
36--I should let him find his own way, Mr Barrow.让他自己摸索吧巴罗先生
37--Can I have a piggy-back? 我可以玩骑马吗
38--All right, then, but not for long.好吧但就一会儿
39--- I want to go hunting, too. - All aboard. - 我也想去打猎-请上马我像是一个你可有可无的影子
40--And off we go! 出发
41--Faster! Faster!快点快点
42--Everything running smoothly?一切都顺利吗
43--I suppose so.顺利吧
44--But it's harder with no kitchen maid, you know.没了厨房女佣更不好做了
45--- Have you settled on a date yet? - Date?-您选好日子了吗-什么日子
46--Oh, you mean for the wedding?你是说婚礼的日子吗
47--No, not yet.还没呢
48--What are you doing up here?你在这儿做什么呢
49--The button came off my cuff.我袖口的扣子掉了
50--I thought I'd mend it before things got busy.我想趁还闲着先缝好
51--Shall we go down?我们要下去了吗
52--Before 下楼之前...
53--..I wish you'd tell me what's wrong.告诉我究竟是怎么了吧
54--Whatever makes you say that?你为什么这么说
55--You'll say I'm being stupid.你会说我是在犯傻
56--Well, maybe you are.或许你就是呢
57--Maybe.或许吧
58--You see,是这样
59--when I accepted 我答应卡森先生的时候...
60--- You didn't mean it? - Oh, yes, I did.-你不是真心的-不我是真心的
61--He's a very, very dear man.他是一个非常非常好的男人
62--So, what's the problem?那问题出在哪
63--I hadn't 我没有考虑周全...
64--all the aspects of marriage.婚姻的方方面面
65--Of what I was getting into.我将要面对的一切
66--I don't understand. What aspects?我没搞明白你指哪些方面
67--You know each other better than most couples at the start.你们比大多数新婚夫妇都更了解对方
68--My Lord. ?我的天你是指...
69--Yes.对
70--That is precisely what I mean.我想说的就是那个
71--Well, there's nothing so terrible about it, is there?那没什么可害怕的不是吗
72--So they say. I wouldn't know, of course.大家都这么说我当然不知道
73--Mrs Patmore, look at me.帕特莫太太你看我
74--I'm a woman in late 我是个半老太太了...
75--Oh, don't say 'late'.别那么说啊
76--I was not bad-looking as a girl, if you can believe it.你相信吗我年轻时还挺好看的
77--Very easily.当然信你
78--But these days?但现在
79--I'm not sure I can let him see me as I am now.我不太确定我能跟他坦诚相见
80--Perhaps you can keep the lights off.或许你可以把灯关上
81--That is not helpful, Mrs Patmore.你这不是帮忙帕特莫太太
82--Well, won't he feel the same?他说不定也有同样的想法呢
83--I mean, no-one's clapped eyes on him without his togs for years.也很久没有人看过他赤身裸
体了
84--Except the doctor.除了医生
85--Good point. Very good point.说的对说的真对
86--Maybe he'd prefer us to leave that side of things alone.或许他会希望我们不做那方面的事87--Sorry? Live like brother and sister, you mean?什么你们要像兄妹一样生活
装修注意事项88--A very loving brother and sister.非常相亲相爱的兄妹
89--And that's what you want?那真是你想要的
90--I don't know what I want.我不知道我想要什么
91--Except not to feel embarrassed and absurd.只是不想感到尴尬和荒谬
92--Is this why you've not fixed the date?这就是你没定日子的原因
最酷吃鸡网名93--I think we should be clear about what we're doing.我觉得我们该清楚我们要做什么
94--Or not doing.或者不做什么
95--Yes. Thank you, Mrs Patmore.对谢谢你帕特莫太太
96--The trouble is, I don't believe it's a conversation问题是我觉得我自己没办法...
97--I can have 和他谈这事...
98--You're not suggesting I try?你不是想让我去说吧
99--Would you?你愿意吗
100--By 'eck!我的天
101--I've had some commissions in my time, 我这辈子做过不少难事但...
102--It would be such a weight off my mind.这会让我如释重负
103--Anna? Whatever's happened?安娜你怎么了
104--Nothing. I'm starting a cold.没事有点感冒
105--I'd better get on.我得干活儿去了
106--Are you all right?你还好吗
107--Of course. No bones broken, anyway.没事反正骨头没断
108--Thanks to nice Mr Fairclough here.多亏好心的菲尔克劳先生
109--Very kind of you, Fairclough. Good to see you out.谢谢你菲尔克劳很高兴你来了
110--I never like to miss a day's hunt when it's on my doorstep.在我家门口举办的打猎活动我可不想错过
111--- Shall I take you back to the house, m'lady? - Certainly not.-要我送您回去吗小-那怎么行
112--If you can just give me a hand up.抬我一下就好多谢
113--I'm not taking any sort of 'tone'.我没跟你摆架子
114--I'm just reminding you of the deadline.我只是在提醒你最后期限
115--Thank you. Goodbye.谢谢再见
116--Trouble at the mill?杂志社有问题吗
117--My editor, Mr Skinner, again.还是我的编辑斯金纳先生
118--What's the problem?有什么问题
119--Everything's a problem.什么都是问题李易六月
120--No, that's not quite true. I think the problem is me.不这么说不对我觉得是因为我121--He doesn't like working for a woman. Simple as that.他不愿给一个女人工作就这么简单122--I suppose you're right, not selling up and taking the money.我觉得你没把它卖掉拿钱走人是对的
123--I think I am.我也觉得
124--Andrew, please ask Mrs Hughes to organise 安德鲁请让休斯太太准备好茶点有...
125--I'm not sure. Can you count them as they arrive?我不确定是几个人等他们到了你能点点吗
126--Very good, m'lady.好的夫人
127--- When did you learn about this? - What do you mean?-你什么时候知道的-什么意思128--Well, you seem to have all the facts,我们才头一回听说
129--when it's the first time we've heard of it.而你好像早就一清二楚了
130--What does that matter?这有什么关系
131--The fact is that the Royal Yorkshire County Hospital重点是约克郡皇家医院
132--wants to take over our little hospital,想接管我们的小医院
133--which is outrageous.这也太过分了
134--- But it's not as simple as that. - Why not?-但并没那么简单-怎么不简单了
135--Because there may be benefits for the village.这也许会对村子有好处
136--If we form such a partnership,如果我们达成这样的合作关系
137--our patients would have access to more modern equipment,我们的病患就能用上更现代化的设备
138--to more advanced treatments.能接受更先进的
139--Our fundraising would be more efficient.我们集资会更有效率
140--And the price of the fundraising would be to lose all control,而集资的代价是彻底失去控制权
141--and to become the tools of a faceless committee in York.成为约克不知名的委员会的工具142--What matters more? Health or power?到底哪样更重要健康还是权力
143--What matters is to have power重要的是要有权力
144--over the maintenance of our own health.维护我们自己的健康
145--- Ladies, ladies, - Lady Grantham is right.-夫人们别激动-格兰瑟姆老夫人是对的
146--Our independence is not something we should just abandon我们的自主权可不是什么想都不用
想
147--without a second thought.就能随便放弃的东西
148--How did you find out about this?你怎么知道的
149--They wrote to me.他们写信给我了
150--Who did? I'm the hospital Almoner.谁写的我可是医院司务
151--Nobody's written to me.怎么没人写信给我
152--Ever since you took that position,自从你接受了那职位
153--you talk as if you run the place.你语气就像是管事的一样
154--I do run the place!本来就是我在经营
155--Or, at least, I know every detail of how it's run.至少我非常了解医院的方方面面
156--And I ought to be told about any proposed changes.我理应知道任何改动建议
157--You're being told now.你现在知道了
158--If you must know,你要是非得知道的话
159--it was a friend, on the board in York, who whispered it to me.是约克委员会的一位朋友悄悄告诉我的
160--They'll write to all of us soon.他们很快就会写信告诉我们所有人了
161--So, you want to protect your power那么你想保护你的权力
162--at the expense of the patients.不惜牺牲你的病患
163--I want to protect the patients at the expense of my power.而我想牺牲我的权力去保护病患164--And may the best man win.但愿正确的人能获胜
165--I'm glad we agree on this.很高兴我们意见一致
166--Don't let's make too much of it.别小题大做了
167--I'm fine.我没事
168--Good afternoon.下午好
有什么好听的qq名169--I'm going in.我要进去了
170--I'm completely whacked.我累死了
171--Don't tell your mother.别告诉你母亲
172--Can you make sure he gets a proper rub-down? He did well.一定给它好好按摩下它表现得很好
173--Yes, m'lady.好的小
174--Who are you?你是谁
175--Rita Bevan.丽塔·贝文
176--Don't you know me, Lady Mary? Cos I know you.您不认得我了吗玛丽小我可认识您177--No. I do not know you.不我不认得你
178--And I suppose you have forgotten那您也不记得
179--the Grand Hotel in Liverpool, too, m'lady?利物浦大饭店了吧小
180--And your nights there with Viscount Gillingham?还有您跟吉利安姆子爵共度的那些良宵181--I was a chambermaid.我当时是客房女佣
182--But I suppose we're invisible to people like you.但您这样的人应该会视我们为空气吧
183--This is all nonsense. You've no proof.这都是无稽之谈你无凭无据
184--Don't be silly. You don't know what I've got.别傻了您可不知道我手里有什么
185--To start with, I've got a page from the register.首先我有一页登记名册
186--Then you are a thief.那你就是个小偷
187--Yes, I am a thief,没错我就是小偷
188--and I want a thousand pounds to keep my mouth shut.我要一千镑封口费
189--That's ridiculous.荒唐
190--We'll see how ridiculous it is.那就等着瞧有多荒唐吧
191--I'm going now, but I'll be back.我要走了但我还会回来的
192--Don't bother.不必了
193--You're not the first person who's tried to blackmail me.你不是第一个想要我的人194--Well, I'm glad you know how it works.很高兴您熟悉套路
195--And as I say, I will be back.如我所说我还会回来的
196--Penny for your thoughts.给你一便士告诉我你在想什么
197--They're not worth as much.我的念头可没那么值钱
198--They would be to me.对我来说就值
199--I'm worn out. Give me some tea.我累死了给我来杯茶
200--You let those children run you ragged.你让孩子们把你折腾坏了
201--Thank you. I've had Miss Marigold on my back since luncheon.谢谢玛丽戈德小从午餐时就一直在我背上
202--How lucky is that child?那孩子多幸运啊
发布评论