瞿塘峡、重庆
what a nice day.
多么好的一天。
Yes. We will have a nice time.
是的。我们将有一个很好的时间。
It’s my first trip to Chongqing. Your home is here. You will be free guided tours.
这是我第一次来重庆。你的家在这里。你将是免费的导游。
It’s a piece of cake.
小菜一碟。
Now we go to eat hot pot! I know, Chongqing hotpot is famous all over the world. And,Hot pot has become Chongqing Food representatives and city name card, so th
at people said: "to Chongqing if you don't eat Hot pot, that is equivalent to not have been to Chongqing"
Ok!This Hotpot restaurant may not be authentic, but it has a good reputation. What kind of hot pot would you like?
好的!这家火锅城虽说不敢说是正宗的,但都说这儿好。咱们要哪种火锅?
I've never had it before, it's up to you.
我还没吃过火锅。你决定吧。
Can you handle spicy food? Chongqing-style Hotpot is hot and spicy and full of flavor.
你能不能吃辣?重庆火锅的特点是麻辣鲜香。
I can't handle really spicy food. But I also want to try the spicy.
我只能吃微辣的。但是我也想试试辣的。
How about Yuanyang style, where one side is spicy and the other side is mild?
这么着吧,我们点一个鸳鸯火锅,一半是辣的,一半是不辣的。
That works. How do you eat it?
行,这个怎么吃的?
When the broth comes to a boil, place the meat and vegetables in and quickly remove them when done. After you take them out, dip them in some sauce.
公文写作与处理等火锅开了,把想吃的东西放进锅里涮一会儿,然后蘸上调料就可以吃了。
Our destination is where next?
接下来我们的旅游目的地是哪里呢?
Then,We're going to Baidicheng to visit the Qutang Gorge.
我们要去白帝城为了参观瞿塘峡。
That sounds very interesting! I know Yangtze River originates in northwestern China. And what about Qutang Gorge?
听起来很有意思!我知道长江起源于中国西北地区。瞿塘峡怎么样?
The Yangtze river three gorges, total length of 193 km, three gorge have distinguishing feature each, qutang gorge is one of the most majestic and steep.
朴信惠资料长江三峡,妩媚的意思总长度193公里,三峡各有特,瞿塘峡是最雄伟险峻。
wow! This is very exciting!
哇!这很刺激啊!
I suggest you prepare a camera, take some photos of the panorama, leave memories to 360 degrees.
我建议你准备好相机,多拍一些全景的照片,留下360度的美好回忆。
钟嘉欣老公Thank you!
谢谢!
贝克汉姆的纹身>网上怎么注册个体工商户如何注册
发布评论