第四课 (1)
Betty:Iwas late tor school today
贝蒂:今天我上学迟到了
Mnm: Why? What happened?
妈妈:为什么?发生什么事了?
Betty: I took the bus. There was a road accident, and the traffic was very heavy. But nobody was late, except me. Maybe I should go to school by taxi
螃蟹食物相克大全图片贝蒂:我坐了公交车。有一起突发事件,并且交通非常拥挤。但是除了我,没有人迟到。也许我应该打车去上学。
Mum: It’s the most comfortable way, but it’s also the most expensive. And taxis are very slow im heavy traffic too
妈妈:那是最合适的方法,但也是最贵的。并且出租车在交通拥挤的时候也很慢。
Betty: Then what about going by bike?:
笔记本清灰贝蒂:那么骑自行车去怎么样?
Mum: That’s a good choice , but it’s a bit dangerous. There’s so much traffic
妈妈:那是个不错的选择,但是有点危险。有太多的交通事故。
Betty: But most of my classmates ride bikes, and it’s quite safe. Don’t worry. I’ll be careful
贝蒂:但是我的大部分同学都是骑自行车,并且十分安全。不用担心,我会小心的。
Mum: how does Tony go to school
妈妈:托尼是怎么去上学的?
Betty: He lives the farthest from school, so he takes the underground
贝蒂:他住的离学校最远,所以他坐地铁。
Mym: And what about Lingling
妈妈:那玲玲呢?
Betty: her home is the closest to school, so she walks
贝蒂:她住的离学校最近,所以她步行。
Mum: How about Daming
妈妈:大明怎么样呢?
Betty: He goes by bus too, the same as me. But it’s so crowded! And the traffic is heavy
贝蒂:他和我一样,也坐公交车。但是那太挤了,并且交通也很堵。
Mum: All right. You can ride your bike to school, but remember to be careful all the time
妈妈:好吧,你骑车去上学吧,但是记住一直要小心。
第五课Module 5 LaoShe Teahouse秦汉和林青霞
Betty: Lingling and I went to Lao She Teahouse last night
贝蒂:昨晚我和玲玲去了老舍茶馆。
Tony: How was it?
托尼:怎么样?
Betty: It was great! You know, I wanted to see the Beijing Opera, so Lingling offered to take me there. We drank tea and watched an opera
贝蒂:很棒!你知道,我想看京剧,所以,玲玲就请我去了那里。我们喝茶、看京剧。
Tony: Did you understand the opera?
托尼:你懂京剧吗?
Betty: No, it was difficult to understand the words. But the actors and actresses were excellent
贝蒂:不,那些词很难懂。但是男演员和女演员都很出。
Tony: How long did you stay?
托尼:你们待了多久?
Betty: We only planned to watch for an hour, but in the end, we stayed for three hours
贝蒂:我们只计划看一个小时,但是最后,我们待了三个小时。
Tony: Did you enjoy it?
托尼:你喜欢吗?
Betty: Well, it was interesting--–that’张卫健江欣燕s the main thing. I hope to understand more next time
邓太阿和徐凤年什么关系贝蒂:它很有趣—-----那才是主要的。我希望下次能懂更多。
Tony: Do you often go to see the Beijing Opera, Lingling?
托尼:玲玲,你经常去看京剧吗?
Lingling: No, I don’t, I wanted to take Betty to the teahouse because it’s famous
玲玲:不是的。我想带贝蒂去茶馆是因为它很有名。
Tony: Who is Lao She?
托尼:老舍是谁?
Betty: No idea, Ask Lingling.
贝蒂:不知道。问玲玲。
Lingling: Lao she is a great writer. He’s especially famous for his play Teahouse
玲玲:老舍是一位伟大的作家。由于他的作品《茶馆》而特别有名。see you again翻译
第六课
Lingling: Did you like the Zoo?
玲玲:你喜欢动物园吗?
Betty: Yes! I saw the pandas at last! But I am more interested to see
发布评论