花泽香菜Unit3翻译句子
托尼,你能帮忙做几件事吗?Tony,could you piease help out with a few things?
反正我觉得干点家务也不太难。And anyway,I think doing chores is not so difficuit.
孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来就越好。
The earlier kids learn to be independent,the better it is for their future.
因为妈妈随时都会买完东西回来。Because mom will be back from shopping any minute now.
在家中给他们提供一个干净、舒适的环境是家长们的事情。
It is the parents’job to provide a clean and comfortable environment at home for their children.
我一坐在电视机前,我妈妈就走过来。
The minute I sat down in front of the TV,my mom came over.
= My mom came over as soon as I sat down in front of the TV.
“我和你一样累!”我喊道。“I’m just as tired as you are!”I shouted back.
我们看完电影能卖一些喝的吗?Could we get something to drink after the movie?
王力宏弟弟我讨厌做家务。I hate to do chores.=I dislike doing chores.
孩子们这些天已经有许多来自学校的压力。Kids these days already have enough stress from school.
没必要去做它。There’s no need for them to do it now.
做家务帮助提高孩子的独立性。Doing chores helps to develop children’s independence.
我认为对孩子来说学习如何做家务很重要。I think it’s important for children to learn how to do chores.
你能买一些饮料给我们吗?Could you buy some drinks for us?
我不擅长游泳,他也不擅长。I’m not good at swimming,neither is he.
我爸爸不喜欢喜剧,我妈妈也不喜欢。My father dislikes comedies,so does my mother.
这本书你可以借两周。You can keep the book for two weeks.
我不喜欢向别人借东西。I don’t like to borrow things from others.
不要把你的钱借给这个懒惰的男人。Don’t lend your money to the lazy man.
好乱啊!你要马上清理你的房间。What a mess!You should clean up your bedroom at once.
对不起,我要去从事它。Sorry,I’m doing to work on it.
一年的最后一天On the lasy day of the year.
请向我们提供一些信息。
Please provide us with some information.= Please provide some information for us.
这个小男孩主动让出他的座位给老人在拥挤的公车上。
The little boy offered his seat to the old man on the crowded bus.
你能照顾我的狗当我离开时吗?Can you take care of my dog when I an away?
我到电影院很早,所以得到一个好座位。
I arrived at the theater early so that I could get a good seat.=
I arrived at the theater early in order to get a good seat.
27.昨天晚上他病倒了。He fell ill last night.
28.结果,他成为一位知名作家。As a result,he became a famous writer.
29.我们是否出去野餐将会由天气而定。
Whether we will go on a picnic will depend on the weather.
30.要我给你指示路吗?你真是太善良了。
怎么做冰激淋Would you like me to show you the way?That’s very kind of you.
31.学生们正忙于打扫地板。The students are working on sweeping the floor.”(work on doing)
32.汤姆和杰克都不喜欢洗盘子。Neither Tom nor Jack likes doing the dishes.(就近原则)
33.我们要把爱传递给我们周围的人。We should pass our love to others around.
34.他取出一些钱递给那个老人。He took out some money and passed it to the old man.
35.我上学时经过了一家银行。I passed a bank when I went to school.
Unit4翻译句子
尽管他做的不对,但不是什么大事。Although she’s wrong,it’s not a big deal.
你想和我们待在一起,看看事情如何得以解决?Do you want to stay with us to see how thi
see you again翻译ngs work out?
或许我可以减掉他们几个活动。Maybe I could cut out a few of their activities.
他们经常争吵,我真的不喜欢这样。They fight a lot,and I really don’t like it.
人们不该对自己孩子逼得太紧。People shouldn’t push their kids so hard.
露西应该鞭策自己再加把劲了。Lucy should push herself a little harder.
我有太多作业以至于我没有许多空闲时间做我喜欢的。
I have too much homework so I don’t have any free time to do things Ilike.身在异乡为异客
8.我和我最好的朋友打了一架。I got into a fight with my best friend.
9.我真的很累因为我昨天学习直到深夜。I’m really tired bacause I studied until midnight last night.
10.为什么你今天晚上不早点睡觉?Why don't you go to sleep ealier this evening?
11.你应该打电话给他所以你可以说对不起。You should call him so that you can say you’re sorry.
12.你能向我解释这道数学题吗?Can you explain to me how to work out this math problem?
13.我父母之间关系很困难。Relatins between my parents have become difficult.
14.当他们争吵,就像有一个大的、黑的乌云笼罩在我们家。
When they argue,it’s like a big ,black cloud hanging over our home.
15.他却在晚上看他任何想看的直到深夜。Instead he watch whatever he wants until late at night.
16.我希望不久后事情对你来说好起来。I hope things will be better for you soon.
17,尽管他是你最好的朋友,你仍应该告诉他抄袭别人的作业是不对的。
Although he’s your best friend, you should still tell him that copying others’ homework is wrong.
18,你只需做你自己!You should just be yourself!
19.你们应该都帮助彼此提高。You should all be helping each other to improve.
20.你不需要和同学竞争来取得好成绩。You shouldn’t compete with your classmates to get better grades.
21.我父母给我许多关于学校的压力。My parents give me a lot of pressure about school.
这个杀手不太冷主演22.他们中的许多人学习考试技巧以至于他们能进入一个好高中和之后一个好大学。
Many of them are learning exam skills so that they can get into a good high school and later a good university.
23.放学后大多数天里On most days after school
24.在许多家庭,竞争开始很非常小并一直持续到孩子们长大。
发布评论