商务英语口语:乘坐火车-1_
    1、我听说火车上没有餐车,是吗?
    A: By the way, I heard there isn't any restaurant car on the train, is there?
    顺便问一下,我听说火车上没有餐车,是吗?
    B: No, there isn't.
    没有。
    Excuse me, which train should I take to Philadelphia?
    请问,去费城坐哪一趟车?
    I'd like to find out something about the train to Seattle.
    我想了解一下去西雅图的列车情况。
    Can you deliver the luggage to my address?
    你能把行李送到我的地址吗? :
    Can I go there directly without taking any changes?
    我能不用转车直接到如儿吗?
    Which train should I take if I want to get to Buffalo?
    如果我要去布法罗的话,我该搭哪一列车?
    2、请问车票多少钱?
    2、请问车票多少钱?
    A: How much is the fare, please?
    请问车票多少钱?
    B: Sorry, I have no idea.
    很抱歉,我不知道。
改签火车票
    It's 50 Yuan one way or 90 Yuan round trip.
    单程票价50元,往返票价90元。
    Are there any tickets available on this train?
    这趟列车还有车票吗?
    Yes, there are. How many do you want?
    有。您需要几张?
    Is there a train that leaves in the afternoon?
    有下午的列车吗?
    Yes. Do you need a ticket?有.
    你要买票吗?
    Are there any tickets for eight o'clock?
    有8点的车票吗?
    Do you have any tickets for eight o'clock?
    有8点的车票吗?
    Are there any seats for Pittsburgh?
    有到匹兹堡的车票吗?
    Children can travel half fare.
    儿童可以半票乘车?
    Two tickets for Los Angeles, please.
    两张去洛杉矶的车票。
    Both are adults?
    两个都是成年人吗?
    I want four first class seats for New Orleans. Are they available?
    我想买4张到新奥尔的头等舱票。还有吗?
    3、哦,我应该预订的。
    3、哦,我应该预订的。
    A: Oh, I should have reserved it.
    哦,我应该预订的。
    B: Yes, the booking office usually sells tickets three days in advance.
    是呀,售票处一般是提前3天售票呢。
    You can hook directly to Ottawa.
    你可以直接订到渥太华的火车票。
    The booking office often sells tickets three days in advance.
    售票处经常提前3天售票。
    4、火车票两天内有效,対吗?
    4、火车票两天内有效,対吗?
    A: The tickets are available for two days, right?
    火车票两天内有效,对吗?
    B: Yes.
    是的。
    How long are the tickets available?
    这些车票的有效期是多久?
    How long is the ticket valid?
    这车票的有效期是多久?
    The tickets are good for two days.
    车票两天内有效。
    It means that I must take the train in two days?
    这就是说我必须在两天内搭乘这趟列车喽?
    5、我可以要2张下铺票吗?
    5、我可以要2张下铺票吗?
    A:May I have two lower berths?
    我可以要2张下铺票吗?
    B:Sorry. Lower berths for tomorrow afternoon have all been sold out. But the middle and upper berths are still available. Do you want them?
    对不起,明天下午的下铺票卖完了,但中铺票和上铺票都还有。您要吗?
    I'd like to have two soft berth tickets to Shanghai for tomorrow.
    我想订2 张明天到上海的软卧票。
    OK. It es to 750 Yuan including the service fee.
    好的。包括手续费在内总共是750元。
    I m sorry. Sleepers for tomorrow have been sold out.