爱丽丝梦游仙境剧本英文

  《爱丽丝梦游仙境》是迪士尼的一部3D立体,其灵感来自于英国大师刘易斯·卡罗尔的《爱丽斯漫游仙境》和《爱丽丝镜中奇遇记》。同学们也可以用于话剧的表演。
  角:
  爱丽丝Alice、兔子Rabbit 、 公爵夫人Duchess、皇后Queen 、 國王King、 貓cat、 爱丽丝Alice sister
  Scene 1 场景1:
  N: It was a nice sunny day. Alice and her sister were reading a book.
  阳光明媚。爱丽丝和在看书。
  ALS: (困) What?s the use of the book without pictures or conversations?
  爱丽丝:没有插图和对话的书有什么用呢?
  N: When they were talking about the book ,suddenly,a rabbit came out….
  当他们在讨论那本书的时候,突然有只兔子跑出来…
  Rabbit: Oh dear! I shall be late!(然后开始跑了)
  兔子:天啊!我会迟到的!
  ALS: Wow·What?s that? What?s that? A rabbit with a watch? It?s nice!
  爱丽丝:哇!那是什么?那是什么?带表的兔子?它很漂亮!
  N: Then Alice followed the rabbit to a hole of the big tree and she got into a rabbit-hole carelessly. It went deep into the ground. Alice couldn?t stop herself falling. It?s amazing.
  爱丽丝跟着兔子到了一个树洞,她不小心掉进了一个兔子洞。洞通到地下深处。爱丽丝无法控制地跌落下去。太神奇了.
  ALS: help me ... After a falling like this, I can fall anywhere!
  Where am I now ?
  爱丽丝:哎呀!哎呀!救我…经历这样的跌落,我可以落到任何地方了!我现在在哪里啦? Scene 2 Big and Small 场景2:大和小
  N: Would she ever stop falling? Suddenly, she was sitting on the ground. She stood up and sa
  w the rabbit.
  她能停止往下掉吗?突然,她就坐在地面上了。她站起身就看到了兔子。
  ALS: Look! That ?s rabbit over there.
  爱丽丝:看啊!那里有只兔子!
  Rabbit: Oh MY GOD! How late it?s getting!
  兔子:天啊!现在有多晚了?
  N: Alice ran after the rabbit like a wind. Suddenly, she ran into a large room. It was dark, an
  d she couldn?t see the rabbit. Then she walked around in the house .
  爱丽丝风一般地跟在兔子身后跑。突然,她跑进一个大大的房间。里面很黑,她看不着兔子了。然后她在房子里转来转去
  ALS:How can I get out? (担心的样子)(然后看到钥匙)A key?(惊讶的样子)
  爱丽丝:我怎么出去?——用钥匙吗?
  N: Alice found a small door and but it was hard to unlocked it .finally she unlocked it . But sh
  e couldn?t get through it. So she was seeking around in the house .Then she found a bottle of water.
  爱丽丝到一间小门,然后用钥匙去开,但是很难开,最后开了上锁的小门,但她过不去。所以她就在房子里寻什么东西,然后她又到一瓶水。
  ALS:(拿起瓶子) What?s this? (疑惑)
  DRINK ME?It could be quite dangerous! Hmm, it tastes nice! What a strange feeling! En…En…(抚摸着喉咙.)why I?m getting smaller?!(害怕的样子)what?s wrong with me ?
  爱丽丝:——这是什么?——“喝了我?”这可能是很危险的东西!恩,尝起来倒很美味。有种很奇怪的感觉!为什么我在变小?!我怎么了?
  N: She was right. A few minutes later, she was able to get through the small door. She got t
  hrough the door. Then she was looking for the rabbit .She discovered a piece of cake in a box near her.
  她是对的。几分钟后,她就变小到足以通过那扇门了。她过去了,然后就在那个兔子,又发现了放
  在盒子里的一块蛋糕。
  ALS: Now nothing can surprise me now. I?ll eat the cake. (吃蛋糕)
  Now I am so tall! I became as tall as a house !
  爱丽丝:现在什么也不能让我惊讶了。我会把蛋糕吃了。——我现在变这么高了!我高的像房子一样! Rabbit: Oh, the Duchess! She?ll be angry, and she?s waiting for me! Oh dear!
  兔子:哦!公爵夫人!她会生气的,她正等着我呢!天啊!
  ALS: Oh please, sir——
  爱丽丝:求你了,先生——
  ALS: I?m getting smaller again! That?s great!
  爱丽丝:我又变小了!太好了!
  Rabbit: Oh, where are my gloves? Alice? What?re you doing here? (急切
  地)Run home and bring me some gloves now! Be quick!
  兔子:我手套哪去了?爱丽丝,你在这干什么呢?回家给我去手套来吧!快
  点! N: Alice hurried away, but she didn?t know where the house was. She was lost. Finally she found a house. She got into the house.
  爱丽丝急忙跑开了,但她不知道房子在哪。她迷路了。她终于到了一间房子。她就进去
了。 Scene 3 the Cheshire cat 场景3:柴郡猫
  ALS: It?s a kitchen over there ! Look, here comes the Duchess. Please, why does your cat gri
  n like that?
  爱丽丝:那有个厨房!看啊,公爵夫人来了。请问,你的猫为什么那样笑啊?
  Duchess: It?s a Cheshire(PS:”切希尔”的音) Cat(柴郡
  猫)That?s why. Oh, I?ve to go now. The Queen has invited me to play the chess.
  公爵夫人:那是只柴郡猫。这就是为什么。噢,我得走了,皇后请我去下国际象棋呢。
  N: The Duchess went out of the room, and the cat grinned at Alice all the time . Alice gets closer to the cat. Because she wanted to make a friend with cat .Then they made a friend.
  公爵夫人走出房间,这猫又冲着爱丽丝笑个不停。爱丽丝走向猫。因为她想和猫交朋友.最后他们成了朋友.
  ALS: Please, can you tell me the way to home?
  爱丽丝:请问,你能告诉我回家的路吗?
  Cat: Of course !
  I can show you , But where do you want to go to? If you want to play the chess with the Queen, turn left. That?s only my suggestion
  猫:但你想回哪去呢?如果你是想和皇后下象棋,向左走。
  ALS: Actually ,I?d like to. Because I will feel lonely at home .
  爱丽丝:我倒是想去。因为在家,我会感到孤独
  Cat: Then turn left, and you?ll see me there.
  猫:那就左转,你在那能看见我。
  N: After a few seconds ,
  the cat vanished, and Alice decided to turn left. She wanted to play with the Queen. 几秒后,猫消失了,爱丽丝决定左转,她想和皇后一起玩。
  Scene 4 the King?s Game 场景4:皇后的游戏
  N: Several hours later , Alice went to the Queen?s castle.
  几小时后,爱丽丝前往陛下的城堡。
  ALS: OH! The king and the queen comes !
  爱丽丝:哦!国王和王后都来了!
  King : Who?re you?
  陛下:你是谁?
  ALS: My name?s Alice, Your Majesty.
  爱丽丝:我叫爱丽丝,陛下。
  King: Hmm, Alice is a good name. Can you play the chess?
  陛下:嗯,爱丽丝是个不错的名字,你会下象棋吗?
  ALS: Yes! But I am not good at playing chess.
  爱丽丝:会!但是我不擅长下棋.
  King: Come on then!
  陛下:那就来吧!
  Cat: Hello, Alice. How do you like the queen?
  猫:你好,爱丽丝。你喜欢皇后吗?
  N: In the fact of matter, Alice didn?t like the queen, but she saw the queen was walking toward her, so she said, ALS: She?s clever. She?s the best player.
  爱丽丝其实并不喜欢皇后,但她看见皇后正向她走来。于是她说:爱丽丝:她很聪明,她是最棒的玩家。
  King: Who?re you talking to?
  国王:你在跟谁说话?
  ALS: It?s a friend of mine: a Cheshire cat. 爱丽丝:那是我的一个朋友,柴郡猫。
  N:When the queen heard that cat talking,then she said, 当皇后听到那只猫的说话,然后就说, Queen: I didn?t like it .catch it! 皇后:我不喜欢它,抓住它!
  N: But the cat suddenly vanished. The Queen tried to find it but she couldn?t.
  但猫突然消失了。皇后试图把它抓出来但办不到。
  Queen: I?m so angry! I will kill Alice right now!If you don?t come out. 皇后:我太生气了!我现在杀了爱丽丝,如果你不出来. ALS: NO!NO! 爱丽丝:不!不!
  (趴在桌上继续喊NO,NO…..
  Alice?s sister: Wake up, Alice ,You?ve been asleep a long time! 爱丽丝的:醒醒,爱丽丝,你睡了很久了!
  Alice: Oh, my sister? I've had a very strange dream~ 爱丽丝:?我做了一个非常奇怪
的梦……
  Alice?s sister: It?s just a dream . It?s not true. 爱丽丝的:它只是一个梦.不是真的. Alice: NO,it is really real ,it seems like a real world . 爱丽丝:不,它真的很真,好像真实的世界. Alice: I want to go back home,sister. 爱丽丝:我想回家,
  Alice?s sister: ok ,pick up your book ,let?s go,go,go! 爱丽丝的:好的,拿起你的书,一起回家吧!
英文话剧剧本  Thank you