女贞路
我早该料到你会来 麦格教授
I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.
晚上好 邓布利多教授
Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.
传闻是真的吗 阿布思
Are the rumors true, Albus?
很遗憾 是的 教授 好的坏的都是
I'm afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.
-那孩子呢 -海格会带他来
- And the boy? - Hagrid is bringing him.
这么重要的事情交给海格合适吗
Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?
教授 我可以把性命托付给他
Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
你们好 邓布利多教授 麦格教授
Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.
-没出岔子吧 海格 -没有 教授
- No problems, I trust, Hagrid? - No, sir.
小家伙在布里斯托上空睡着了
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol.
别吵醒他
Try not to wake him.
给您
There you go.
你觉得把孩子交给这些人安全吗 阿布思
Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people?
我观察他们一天了 他们真是差劲的麻瓜
I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles.
-他们真的是 -他唯一的亲人了
- They really are - The only family he has.
他的名字在我们的世界将会无人不知
He'll be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name.
没错
Exactly.
所以最好让他远离这种影响
He's far better off growing up away from all of that.
直到他准备好
Until he's ready.
好了 好了 海格 又不是永别
There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.
德斯礼夫妇亲启
萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号♥
祝你好运
Good luck
Harry Potter.
哈利·波特与魔法石
起床 快起床
Up. Get up!
快点
Now!
醒醒 表弟 去动物园啦
Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!
-你终于来啦 小寿星 -生日快乐 儿子
- Here he comes, the birthday boy. - Happy birthday, son.
快做早饭 别再把什么东西点着了
Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything.
-好的 佩妮阿姨 -今天一定要事事顺利
- Yes, Aunt Petunia. - I want everything to be perfect
因为是乖儿子的生日
for my Dudley's special day!
-快点 给我倒咖啡 -好的 弗农姨父
- Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy. - Yes, Uncle Vernon.
是不是很棒啊 宝贝
Aren't they wonderful, darling?
-有几件礼物 -36件 你自己数数看
- How many are there? - 36. Counted them myself.
36件 我去年就有37件
36?! But last year I had 37!
-可是有几件比去年的大多了 -我才不管
- But some are bigger than last year's. - I don't care!
我们就这么办吧
This is what we're going to do.
一会再给你买♥♥两件新礼物 怎么样 心肝儿
We're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, pumpkin?
这好天气去动物园太棒了
It should be a lovely day at the zoo.
我真是无比的期待
I'm really looking forward to it.
我警告你 小子
I'm warning you now, boy.
今天再给我搞怪 不管是什么
Any funny business, any
我就一个礼拜不给你饭吃
and you won't have any meals for a week.
上车
Get in.
爬虫类馆
快让它动
Make it move.
快动
Move!
-动啊 -他睡着了
- Move! - He's asleep!
没意思
He's boring.
不好意思
Sorry about him.
他根本不理解你 整天躺着
He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day
看着人们把丑脸贴上来
watching people press their ugly faces in on you.
你能听到我说话
Can you hear me?
只是 以前我从没和蛇说过话
It's just, I've never talked to a snake before.
你呢
Do you?
你常常和人交谈吗
Do you talk to people often?
你从缅♥甸♥来 对吧 那里好玩吗
You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there?
你想念你的家人吗
Do you miss your family?
园内孵育
明白了 我也一样 从没见过父母
I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents either.
妈 爸 快来看这蛇
Mummy, Dad, you won't believe what this snake is doing!
谢谢
Thanks.
愿意效劳
Anytime.
有蛇啊
Snake!
妈妈 妈妈 快救我
Mum! Mummy! Help me!
我的心肝宝贝 你怎么进去的
My darling boy! How did you get in there?
谁干的 你怎么进去的 蛇还在里面吗
Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?
没事的 宝贝儿子
It's all right, sweetheart.
我来给你换了湿衣服
We'll get you out of these cold clothes.
-你干了什么 -我发誓 我不知道
- What happened? - I swear, I don't know!
玻璃本来好好的 突然不见了 像魔法一样
The glass was there and then it was gone, like magic.
根本没有什么魔法
There's no such thing as magic.
笑一笑
And smile!
弗农 看看你儿子 真不敢相信
Vernon, look at him! I can't believe it!
一周后他就去斯麦尔丁中学了
In a week, he'll be off to Smeltings.
斯麦尔丁人 真是我最骄傲的一刻
Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.
我不会也要穿那玩意吧
Will I have to wear that too?
什么 你也想去那上学吗
What? Go to Smeltings?
别傻了 你去公立学校
Don't be stupid! You're going to the state school.
等我染好了你就穿这件
This is what you'll wear when I finish dyeing it.
那是达力的旧校服 比我大了不知道多少圈
That's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit like old elephant skin.
我看你穿正合适
Fit you well enough.
快去取邮件 赶紧
Go get the post. Go!
哈利·波特先生亲启
萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号♥楼梯下碗橱内
玛姬吃了个坏油螺生病了
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
-爸爸 看 哈利有封信 -那是我的
- Dad, look! Harry's got a letter! - It's mine!
英文话剧剧本你的 谁会给你写信啊
Yours? Who'd be writing to you?
我看你怎么收信
No more mail through this letterbox.
祝你工作愉快 老公
Have a lovely day at the office, dear.
发布评论