浴⾎⿊帮第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
浴⾎⿊帮第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英⽂中⽂
I intend to do business with Billy Kimber.我准备和⽐利·肯波合作
Is there any man here named Shelby?这⾥有个叫谢尔⽐的⼈吗
I am planning an expansion. Onto the racetracks.我准备扩张进军⽣意
It would be an honour to work with you, Mr Kimber.如果能跟你合作真的很荣幸肯波先⽣
Nobody works with me.没⼈可以跟我合作
People work FOR me.都只能在我⼿下⼯作
'Danny, you are a good man and a good soldier.'丹尼你是个好⼈也是个优秀的⼠兵
Yes, Sergeant Major.是军⼠长
Freddie Thorne is at the very top of my list.我名单上的第⼀个⼈就是弗莱迪·索恩Well, cross him off. He won't be returning to this city.划掉他吧他不会再回这个城市了
We're not going anywhere, Ada.我们哪⼉都不去艾达
We are going to stay here我们要留在这⾥
and we'll marry here, with our baby.我们就在这⼉结婚带着我们的孩⼦
完整版请点击
I'm not afraid of Tommy Shelby.我不怕汤⽶·谢尔⽐
Thomas,汤玛斯
you sell those guns to anyone who has use for them,你敢把卖给任何⼀个能发挥其⽤武之地的⼈you will hang.你就死定了
Dump them somewhere the police can find them.把它们扔到警察能到的地⽅
No.不
浴⾎⿊帮⾼频词统计
浴⾎⿊帮⾼频词
Thomas Shelby is now the beginning,汤玛斯·谢尔⽐现在是
middle and end of your mission.你任务的全部内容
So what shall I do?我该做什么
You must do everything you can to get close to him.你必须不择⼿段地接近他
Dig out a nice dress.件漂亮的礼服
I want to take you to the races.我带你去
I warn you, I'll break your heart.但我想提醒你我会让你⼼碎的
Already broken.我⼼已碎
Give me a bottle of whiskey and three glasses please.给我⼀瓶威⼠忌和三个杯⼦
- Scotch or Irish? - Irish.-苏格兰还是爱尔兰产的-爱尔兰的
I've decided not to go.我决定不去了
To the races.那个
Not unless you give me another two pounds,除⾮你再加两英镑
ten shillings towards the dress.⼗先令来付礼服钱
I've already given you three.我已经给过你三英镑了
How much did you pay for the suit you'll be wearing?你到时候穿的西装会值多少钱
Oh, I don't pay for suits.我不会花钱买西装
My suits are on the house我的西装都是店家赠送的
or the house burns down.不然我就烧了他的铺⼦
黑名单第四季So you want me to go looking like a flower girl?你想让我穿得跟卖花⼥⼀样吗
What I want makes no difference.我怎么想都⽆所谓
It's not me you're dressing up for.你穿着打扮可不是为了我
You'll forgive me, Mr Shelby, if I indulge a little.谢尔⽐先⽣如果我太迷恋这酒你可得见谅Please.请⾃便
It takes a lot for a man from Sparkbrook⼀个来⾃史巴伯洛克区的⼈
to step inside this pub.想⾛进这酒吧可需要不少勇⽓
Anyone with money and good intentions任何有钱⽆意捣乱的⼈
is welcome in the Garrison.在加⾥森酒吧都会受到欢迎的u said you had business.你之前说有正事要谈
It's delicate, Mr Shelby.那事不能明说谢尔⽐先⽣
It's a question of who knows what about what.是关于某⼈知道某事的相关情况的问题It concerns the factory down the road, at the BSA.跟不远处的伯明翰轻兵器⼯⼚有关
As you might know,你或许也知道
most of the paint shop there is Irish.那边⼤多数油漆车间⾥⾯都是爱尔兰⼈Big old place like that, rum
ours get started.像那种⼤地⽅谣⾔很容易传播的Rumours that there was a robbery.据谣传发⽣了⼀起盗窃案
Robbery of what?什么东西被盗了
Guns, Mr Shelby. A serious amount of guns.⽀谢尔⽐先⽣⼤量的⽀
What business is that of mine?那跟我有什么关系
When it comes to speculation,在推测⽅⾯
浴⾎⿊帮台词本中英对照
浴⾎⿊帮台词本单词标注
you can't beat a factory night shift.谁也⽐不上⼯⼚的夜班⼯⼈
Some say there was word from the proofing bay有些⼈说打样车间有⼩道消息流传
it was the Peaky Blinders who took them.说那些是被剃⼑党的⼈劫⾛了
Your night shift must be dreaming.你那些夜班⼯⼈⼀定是在做梦
- Maybe they are. - Maybe they're not.-或许是的-或许也不是
What we are trying to say is, Mr Shelby,我们想说的是谢尔⽐先⽣
that if you were to hear about the whereabouts of 如果你⽿闻了我们刚说的那东西的下落We'd pay good money.我们愿意出⼤价钱
You have good money?你们有很多钱吗
We have collections from the pubs.我们有从酒吧征集的捐款
For who do you speak?你们是代表谁在谈
发布评论