[muffled shriek]
- 嗨,我叫蓝尼
- Hi. l'm Lenny. - [muffled speech]
噢,小朋友,我吓着你了吗? 真对不起
Oh, little buddy, did l scare you? l'm sorry.
醒醒啊,别担心,我马上放你走
Wake up. Okay, don't worry about it, l'll get you out in a jiffy.
小虫儿,别紧张,等一下就好
Keep holding your breath, little wormie.
- 蓝尼 - 马上来,法兰奇
- Yo, Lenny. - l'm coming, Frankie.
- 快呀,快来,老爸在等我们 - 马上好...成啦
- [Frankie] Move it. Pop's waiting. - Here we go. And gotcha.
好了,朋友,你自由了 现在快逃吧
Okay, buddy, you're free. Now escape.
逃吧, 高呼自由万岁
Just go. Cry freedom.
[shrieks]
- 你差点儿把我吓出心脏病! - 蓝尼,你在干嘛?
- You almost gave me a heart attack. - What are you doing?
啥?我...呃...我刚才...
l
摘花给你
picking you some flowers.
嘿,妈说过,不可以随便打人
Hey, Mom said it's not okay to hit. [yelps]
妈不在这儿
Mom's not here.
[hums Jaws theme]
别!
Don't.
别!
[Lenny] Don't.
黑道电影- 那歌听得我发毛 - 啥!? 这是咱们的主题曲啊
- That song gives me the creeps. - Whaddya mean? lt's our theme song.
他们都走了吗? 他们都走了吗?
[interference] Are they gone? Are they gone?
你确定?
You sure?
南礁的市民们早安 我是凯蒂·辛文,随时为您报导新闻
Good morning, Southside Reef. I'm Katie Current, keeping it current.
我们刚接获官方证实 鲨鱼帮已经走了
We've received official confirmation the sharks are gone.
重复... 鲨鱼帮已经走了
I repeat: the sharks are gone.
Don't worry
Don't worry
00:02:39,880 --> 00:02:41,710
别担心
没啥事 [片名: 鲨鱼黑帮/鲨鱼故事]
About a thing
琐事烦恼都会过去
Every little thing
Is gonna be all right
别担心
Don't worry
没啥事
About a thing
鲔鱼协会会员
Tuna Turner.
孔雀蛤克罗恩
Mussel Crowe.
虾子杰希卡
Jessica Shrimpson.
鳕鱼斯图尔特
Cod Stewart.
[seal barks]
接着为您报导 一位母亲怎么生了800个宝宝?
[Katie] Up next, a mother of 800 tells us how she does it all.
但首先,现场交给洁妮丝 为您报导交通路况
But first, over to Janice for the traffic report.
谢谢,凯蒂, 礁际95号公路轻微塞车
Thanks, Katie. Slight congestion here on the InterReef 95.
有只鲭鱼翻车 有关当局正试图安抚他
There's an overturned mackerel. Authorities are trying to calm him down.
大家快拿手机打给老板 因为你一定会迟到
Get out those shell phones and call in to the boss, 'cause you'll be late.
#%^#$&%*#!...
[garbled yelling]
别对着我骂xxx脏话 你妈就是我妈!
Don't you yell at me. My mother is your mother, okay.
[ragga scatting]
- 没错,是假的 - 假的?我孵了整整8年!
- Yup. lt's fake. - Fake? l worked eight years on that.
琐事烦恼
About a thing
Every little thing
都会过去
Is gonna be all right
[silence]
[groans]
最新的盖洛普民调显示 民众恐惧鲨鱼的程度达到历史新高
According to the latest Scallop Poll, fear of sharks is at an all-time high.
敬请收看晚间更深入的报导
Join us tonight for an in-depth report.
我们还要生活在这种阴影下多久?
How long must this reef live under siege?
我们之中难道就没有英雄?
Is there no hero among us?
有谁能铲除这些鲨鱼黑帮份子?
Who can stop this shark menace?
嗨~我是奥斯卡, 你以为你知道,但是你绝对想不到
Hi, l'm Oscar. You might think you know, but you have no idea.
[rap music]
欢迎来我的小窝 这是另一半人才能享受的美好生活
Welcome to my crib. The good life, the way the other half lives.
瞧瞧, 60寸平面高解析电视
Check it out, l got my 60'' high-def, flat-screen TV
5.1环绕音响 令人沉迷的CD, DVD, PlayStation
with 6-speaker surround, CD, DVD, PlayStation hook-up
甚至还有8轨胶片放影机 如果你很...
and an 8-track player for days when you're feeling [beatbox]
怀旧...的话
old school. [laughs]
即使像我这种影剧界大老
'Cause even a superstar Mack daddy fish like me
还是需要生活的基本配备...
has to have the basic necessities.
对呀! 比方说 "钱", 哈哈哈
Yeah, like money. [laughs]
孩子们,正经点儿,怎么可以打乱我的梦想呀
Come on, Shorties. Why ya'll messin' with my fantasy?
因为你穷得要命,穷到连自己姓什么都忘了
'Cause you so broke, your baloney has no first name.
好笑, 真是好笑
That's very funny.
嘿, 奥斯卡 我在这儿, 我得和你谈谈
Hey, Oscar. Over here. l gotta talk to ya.
- 待在那儿, 来, 帮我拿一下 - 奥斯卡, 你这大腕
- Be right there. Hang onto these. - Oscar, you da fish.
喂, 老兄
Yo, doo.
哟, 老疯乔
Yo, Crazy Joe.
现在你住进了阁楼套房 我能做你的财务顾问吗?
Now that you live in that penthouse, can l be your financial advisor?
那只是广告看板呀, 老疯乔
That's a billboard, Crazy Joe.
你住在看板里? - 不 还说我疯哩!
You live in a billboard? And they call me crazy.
- 奥斯卡, 看看谁来啦!
- Hey, Oscar. Look who came to visit. - [shrieks]
- 吓着你了吧, 哈哈 - 别这样!
- [Shorties] Gotcha. - No. Don't do that.
- 孩子们, 你们现在该在学校吧 - 你也该在单位呀
- Shouldn't you be in school? - Shouldn't you be at work?
马上回我一,嗯?你这小灵精
Right back at me, huh? Little smart mouth.
瞧, 我要去上班了 你们可别惹麻烦喔
Look, l'm on my way. Stay outta trouble, all right?
- 还有~把看板清了 - 待会儿见
- And clean that stuff up. - See ya.
[ intro from Car Wash]
[ intro from Car Wash]
待会儿见,奥斯卡
See ya, Oscar. [laughs]
怎么说,怎么说
Say what, say what
洗车,洗车
Car wash, car wash
哟,怎么了,伙计? 大"奥"我来了
Yo, what's up, fellas? Big O's in the house.
怎么了?
What's up?
嘿,大家好
Hey. Reef side.
- 嗨,强森, 午餐时间到了吗? - 你才刚来耶
- Yo, Johnson, is it lunch yet? - You just got here.
这才是重点,呵呵
That's my point.
发布评论