进入其他国家入境时:
Welcome to Thailand. May I have a look at your customs declaration欢迎来泰国..我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗
Yes. Here you are.好的;都在这儿..
You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续;我来帮您照看大件行李..
That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了..手续办完后我就回来..
What type of visa have you got您持的是哪种签证
I have a tourist visa.旅游签证..
Would you mind opening your suitcase请把您的箱子打开;好吗
Not at all. Check it; please.好的;请检查..
Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies请把你所带的外币登记一下;好吗
OK. I'll do as you say.好的;照办..
Have you filled in the baggage declaration行李申请单填好了吗
No. I really don't know how to go about it.没有..我真不知道如何填..
Do you have anything to declare for customs有什么要申报呀
No. I have nothing to declare.没有..我没有什么要申报的..
How long are you going to stay here您在这里呆多久
About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大约一个月..我只是观光旅游..
Have you anything dutiable您有应缴税的东西吗
No; these are only personal effects.没有;这只是些私人用品..
Is that all for customs formalities海关检查就这些了吗
Yes; you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in Thailand.是的;检查完毕..希望您在泰国过得愉快..
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared你没有携带需要申报的东西吗
Do you have anything that must be claimed难道你没需要申报的东西吗
Would you please hand me your customs declaration form请出示您的申报表给我
Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表准备好..
All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都检查完了;看来我可以走了..
机场出来打车时:
Where can I get a taxi哪里我可以乘坐出租车
The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处..
Are you free
Sure. Where are you going
Drive me back to Pattaya、Phuket、chiengmai..
OK. That's about 20 miles away.好的;大约是20英里远..
How much will it cost需要多少钱
That'll be thirty-six dollars; sir.先生;车费是36元..
Here you are. You can keep the change.给你..零钱不用了..
You're very generous.你真慷慨..
That's alright. You're a lot of help.没关系..你帮了很大的忙..
Take me to the railway station.载我到火车站..
Take me back. 载我回去..
What is the charge for that 那要多少费用
How much extra do I have to pay for that 我还要另外付多少
Keep the change for yourself. 回的钱你留着..
The change is yours. 回的钱给你..
How long does it take 要花多久时间
Don't give me the change anymore.不必给我钱了..
乘坐公交车时:
Is this the bus that goes by the mall这班公共汽车经过商业街吗
No; it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不;不经过..但是你可以搭这班车转乘24路..
Good. How much is the fare好..车费多少
It's seventy-five Thai baht. 车费75泰铢..
Will it cost for the transfer转车要钱吗
Yes. When you get on the transfer bus; just show the bus driver this tickets.要..当你上了转乘的公共汽车时;就把这张票给司机看..
You will only have to pay another ten Thai baht.你只需另外再付10泰铢.
That sounds pretty good.听起来挺好的嘛
You can take a seat now.现在你个座位坐下吧..
When you're ready to get off; remember to press the button near your seat.当你要下车时;记得按你座位旁的按钮..
Is this 泰国旅游签证bus going to Bangkok这车开往曼谷吗
Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.请在第五大道让我下车..
Where can I put the coin硬币要放在哪儿
Can you tell me how to get to the railway station你能告诉我怎样去火车站吗
换外币时:
May I help you; sir需要我帮忙吗;先生
I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to Thai baht; please. 请将我的一些人民币换成泰币..
Certainly. Do you have any identification当然可以..你有任何证明文件吗
Yes; I have my Passport. Here it is.是的;我有护照..这就是..
Fine. How much would you like to exchange; sir好的..您要兑换多少呢;先生
What's the exchange rate today今天的兑换比率是多少
A RMB yuan is valued at 5 point 4 Thaibaht.一元人民币价值5.4泰铢..
Five hundred RMB yuan; please.请换500美元..
发布评论