Unbelievable! It's been half an hour.  真是难以置信  已过了半个小时
If this was a cartoon,  如果这是卡通片
you'd look like a ham right about now.  我看你都该跟火腿一个样了
- There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe!  -侍者在那  嗨  小  -是菲比
Okay, will that be all?  你们就点这些吗
Wait. What are you doing here?  等等  你来这儿干什么
I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss."  我本来在那  然后你叫 "嗨  小"
So I'm here.  所以我就过来了
No, how come you're working here?  不  你怎么会在这儿工作
Because it's close to where I live,  因为这离我的住处很近
and the aprons are cute.  而且围裙也很漂亮
- Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.  -可以重来吗  -好的  我到那边去
I don't know whether he's just acting out,  我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样
... but my monkey is out of control!  但我的猴子已经失控了
He keeps erasing the messages on my machine.  他不断清除我答录机上的留言
Supposedly by accident.  应该是个意外
Oh, yeah, I've done that.  是啊  我做过这种事
And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did,  然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前
...and peed all over the crossword!  在猜字游戏上尿尿
I've never done that.  这我没做过
All right, now look at her and tell me  行了  现在看着她  你敢说
she doesn’t look exactly like her sister.  她跟她长得不是一模一样吗
I'm saying I see a difference.  我看到不同之处
They're twins.  她们是双胞胎
I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot!  我不管  菲比是菲比  厄休拉很火辣
You know the thing what we talk about each other about things?  你知道我们彼此之间无话不说的吧
-Let's not do that anymore. - All right.  -别再这么干了  -好吧
- Pheebs, guess who we saw today? - Oh, fun! Okay.  - 菲比  猜我们今天遇见谁  -真好玩
- Pheebs, guess who we saw today? - Oh, fun! Okay.  电影演员
- Liam Neeson. - No.  -连恩·尼逊  -不是
- Liam Neeson. - No.  记者
- Morley Safer. - No.  -莫利·塞弗  -不是
- The lady who cuts my hair! - This could be a very long game.  -我的女理发师  -这么玩下去没完没了
- Your sister, Ursula. - Oh, really?  -你  厄休拉  -真的吗
- She works at - Riff's. I know.  -她在餐厅上班  -瑞菲餐厅  我知道
You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years.  你知道吗  因为她说你们已多年不说话
So, is she fat?  对  她胖吗
Not from where I was standing.  从我的角度看不会
Where were you standing?  你从什么角度
Pheebs, so you guys just don't get along?  菲比  你们俩就是合不来吗
It's mostly just dumb sister stuff.  这只是妹之间的事
Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one.  大家都认为她比我漂亮
She was the first to walk  她先学会走路
even though I did it later that same day.  虽然我是在当天稍后学会的
But to my parents, by then it was, "Yeah, what else is new?"  对我爸妈而言那就已经不新鲜了
Pheebs, I'm sorry. I've gotta go.  菲比  抱歉  我得走了
I've got Lamaze class.  我得去学习无痛分娩法
And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym?  我得去参加地球科学班  健身房见了
- ls this just gonna be you and Carol? - Susan will be there too.  -就你和卡罗尔吗  -不  苏珊也要去
We've got dads, we've got lesbians.  这样就有了爸爸还有女同志
The whole parenting team.  完美父母团
lsn't that gonna be weird?  这样不是会很奇怪
No. lt might have been   不会的  一开始或许会
... but now I'm comfortable with the whole situation.  现在我已坦然面对这个事实
- Ross, that's my jacket. - I know.  -罗斯  那是我的外套  -我知道
Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael.  我们是罗斯特一家  我是洁西他叫迈克尔
And we're having a boy and a girl.  我怀的是龙凤胎
Good for you. All right, next?  厉害  下一位
nice是什么中文意思
I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there.  我叫罗斯  她怀的是我的儿子
And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch.  她叫卡罗尔·威利克  这位是苏珊·本驰
Susan is   苏珊是卡罗尔的...
Who's next?  下一位是谁
Sorry, ?  抱歉  苏珊是...
Susan is Carol's, Carol's, Carol's,   苏珊是卡罗尔的  卡罗尔的朋友
- Life partner - Like buddies.  -生活伴侣  -伙伴那种
- Like lovers. - You know how close women can get.  -恋人那种  -你知道女人能有多亲近的
- Susan and I live together. - Although I was married to her.  -我俩住在一起  -但我俩曾经结过婚
- Carol, not me. - It's a bit complicated.  -他跟卡罗尔  不是我  -有点复杂
- But we're fine. - Absolutely!  -但是我们能解决  -绝对的
So, twins! That's like two births.  双胞胎啊  那得生两次吧
to you too, Helen.  你也是  海伦
- Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. - Okay, send her in.  -妮娜·布克宾德来访  -好  让她进来
-Nina. Come on in. -You wanted to see me?  -妮娜  快进来  -你想见我
I was reviewing your data.  我刚在复查你的数据
You've been postdating your Friday numbers.  你一直推迟周五数据的日期
Which is bad, ?  这样很不好  因为...
lt throws my WENUS out of whack.  这样使我的"周净计"出现问题
- Excuse me? - WENUS.  -你说什么  -"周净计"
Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics.  每周估计净值使用统计
Gotcha! Won't happen again.  明白了  不会再犯了
I wouldn't want to do anything to "wenus."  我绝不会再让你的"周净计"出现问题
It's not just that she's cute, okay It's   这不是她漂不漂亮的问题  只是...