斯巴逊
Let's try and focus.
斯巴逊,专心思考    问题所在
我可以怎么说呢?
What can I say? I'm a fool.
我是个笨蛋
你不是笨蛋 不,我是笨蛋
- You're not a fool. - I am. A poor little rich boy.
我是一个可怜的富家小子 我不能原谅自己
那并不是你的错
It's not your fault. Adolescence is a difficult time.
青春时期容易出现问题
如果父母的教导不正确 很多东西都会出错
Without great parenting, things can go awry.
但是你必须不去重蹈他们的错误
But you have to rise above their mistakes. Here.
看看这本书吧
(正确地教导儿女) 亲笔签名的版本,可以给我吗?
- An autographed copy. For me? - It's yours.
拿去吧
(书籍应付款$) 不要再这样自责了
Stop being so hard on yourself. What's in the past is over.
过去的就让它过去吧
你说得对
You're right.
很难相信,曾经有个时期 我脑子里想的都是关于性的东西
It's hard to believe there was a time when I only thought about sex.
那样活着可不好 我知道
It's no way to go through life.
就拿你来说吧
Take yourself, for example.
你是一个很有魅力的女人
You're a very attractive woman. You have killer legs.
你有迷死人的美♥腿♥
而我就很想为它们拍下照片…
I'd love to That was the old me.
我过去就是这样的
I'm cured now. Same time next week?
不过我现在已经没有这些问题了
我为你感到自豪
下个星期的同样时间再来见你吗?
我没有告诉你吗?
I'm going on my book tour. I'll be back in a month.
我要出席我的书展 一个月后才回来
为什么要一个月?
- Why? - Other people need my help, too.
因为其他人也需要我的帮助呀nice是什么中文意思
你会越来越好的
- You'll do just fine. - I hope so.
希望如此
如果你还有什么问题的话 尽管我
If you need anything, just call.
我可以拥抱你吗?
I could use a hug.
好了
There you go.
给你抱抱了
你的女儿在第一线 告诉她等等吧
- Your daughter on 1. - Tell her to hold.
这就是你女儿吗? 她叫玛西
- Is this her? She seems nice. - She's great. Straight-A student.
看来很不错 她很棒
她是个高材生 是个各方面都很优秀的女孩
今年秋季 她就要到普林斯顿大学就读了
She's attending Princeton this fall.
哇!这就是那种我应该结识的女孩
She's the type of girl I should be with.
她不是和你同一类型的人
She's a little out of your league.
没有冒犯的意思
- Take care of yourself, Sebastian. - for everything.
斯巴逊,好自为之吧
谢谢你
笨蛋!
Shmuck.
有什么事? 你的女儿还在电♥话♥里等着
- Yes? - Your daughter's still holding.
嗨,亲爱的
- Hi, honey. - You kept me on hold.
你竟然要我等 对不起
有没有问题吗?
He told me he loved me, and I believed him.
他告诉我他爱我
而我相信了他
我竟会那么笨
- I'm so stupid. - It's all right.
那没什么啊
先冷静点,再深吸一口气 然后把烦恼暂时放开
Take a deep breath, step out of the circle.
妈妈 不要再说你那套心理的废话了
Cut the psycho-babble bullshit, Mom!
在网路上有很多我的相片
There's pictures of me on the Internet.
什么类型的相片?
- What kind of pictures? - Nudie pictures! What do you think?
裸体的相片!你说怎么办? 淫♥娃♥…
老天啊
你怎么会那么笨?
- How could you be so stupid? - He was just so charming.
我迷上了他
他说我有迷死人的美♥腿♥
He said I had killer legs, -
他想为它们拍照
- and he wanted to photograph them.
然后很多事情就不由自主地发生了
Things just got completely out of hand.
你真是一个淫♥娃♥…
妈妈…你在听我说吗?
Are you there?
妈妈?
Mom? Mother!
妈妈!
斯巴逊!斯巴逊!
Sebastian!
你将为你所做的付出代价 你这个小混账听到了吗?
You're going to pay for this, you little shit!
你这个丧心病狂! 你这个变♥态♥小人!
- You sicko! Pervert! - What's her problem?
她为什么会这样?
看来有人需要心理
Someone's in need of therapy.
你逃不掉的
You won't get away with this. Get away!
我一定会惩罚你!
你叫什么名字?
- What's your name? - Clorissa.
卡罗·丽莎
卡罗·丽莎?天啊,你长得真漂亮
- Clorissa? God, you're beautiful. - Thank you.
谢谢你的称赞
- I'm going to take you to lunch. - Okay.
我想和你去吃午餐 好的
先生,这里不能停放车辆的
There's no parking here, sir.
你不能…
我们非常高兴
We're so happy that Cecile will be attending Manchester with you.
西西儿将在今年秋季 和你一起入读曼彻斯特预科学校
我和标在培育西西儿时 你一直都是我们的目标
You've been an inspiration to us.
我们希望她能达到你为她定下的高标准
We hope she can rise to the high standards you've set for her.
我会尽力而为的
I'll do my best.
哥摩麻里
你刚才说什么?
- What was that? - "Thanks. " Isn't Vietnamese lovely?
我在谢谢她
越南话听起来很好听吧
凯瑟琳在学校里可是个人见人爱的学生
Kathryn is very popular at school. Listen to her and you'll go far.
你要听她的话,这样才能广受欢迎
你是怎样办到的? 你从哪里来的力量?
- Where do you get your strength? - It sounds corny,
这听起来很平常…
但是每当我受到同辈压力的驱使
When I'm tempted by peer pressure, I turn to God. He helps me.
我就求助于上帝 上帝帮我解决了问题
那个东西很精致
- That's beautiful. - What are the boys like?
学校里的男孩们怎么样?
西西儿…你想到的就是这些吗?
Is that all you can think of?
不要跟她计较
Forgive her. She's never been in a co-educational atmosphere before.
她以前在女校读书
完全可以理解
It's understandable. Most boys at Manchester are very upstanding.
被取录入读曼彻斯特预科学校的男生 大部分都是正人君子
不过有时会见到几个坏学生
But there are a few bad apples.
就像你的继兄斯巴逊
Like your stepbrother Sebastian. What he did to the
他对学校里的护士做了那些事 仍然没有被逐出学校,真难以置信
我听说她康复得很好
I hear she's recovering quite well.
卡威太太,很高兴又见到你
Nice to see you again, Mrs. Caldwell.