♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on
-不好意思  你是巴拉德教练吗  -是我
- Excuse me. You Coach Ballard? - That''d be me.
我女儿来参加选拔赛
My daughter''s here to try out.
拜托  我不可能让一个女孩加入队伍
Come on, I''m not gonna put a girl on my team.
为什么
Why not?
她还扎着小辫子
She''s got pigtails.
你连一个机会都不给她吗
You''re not even gonna give her a chance?
不给
No.
你好  能跟你聊聊吗
Hey. Hello. Can I talk to you?
可以
Yeah.
你跟我外孙女说  她不能打棒球
You tell my granddaughter she can''t play baseball?
我只是想保护她  没别的意思
Well, I was just looking out for her, that''s all.
我们不需要你来决定  什么对她才是最好
Well, we don''t need you deciding what''s best for her.
-要是我拒绝呢  -那我绝对跟你没完
- Or what? - Or you and me are gonna have problems.
-我们回来了  -怎么样了
- We''re back! - How''d it go?
她被选进球队了
She made the team.
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
而且姥姥要跟教练去约会
And Meemaw got a date with the coach.
-什么  -是个一箭双雕的下午嘛
- What? - It was a productive afternoon.
你确定你不想我留下吗
You sure you don''t want me to stay?
你答应要带我去睿侠电器行了
You promised you''d take me to RadioShack.
谢尔顿  今天是你的大日子
Sheldon, this is a big day for your sister.
我没事的  老爸
I''m fine, Dad.
别这样嘛
Come on.
我真的不想去睿侠
I really don''t want to go to RadioShack.
乔治
Ah. George.
-戴尔  -你好啊  米希
- Dale. - Hey, Missy.‬
你先过去开始热身吧
Why don''t you get out there and start warming up?
Okay.
那你肯定就是谢尔顿了
And you must be Sheldon.
你姥姥跟我说了很多你的事
Your grandmother told me all about you.
我们要去睿侠了
We''re going to RadioShack.
她可真是没瞎编啊
Yeah, she didn''t lie.
乔治  我觉得我们那天
George, I figure we kind of got off
首次见面的情况可能不是那么融洽
on the wrong foot the other day.
-别担心啦  -我是有点担心的
- Don''t worry about it. - Well, I do worry about it.
我想邀请你出去一起喝杯啤酒
I-I''d like to take you out for a beer,
你愿意吗
if that would be okay.
看来姥姥也跟他聊过你
It appears Meemaw told him about you, too.
没问题
Sounds great.
-祝今天练习顺利  -谢谢
- Have a good practice. - Thank you.‬
你愿意跟姥姥的新男朋友
It''s nice that you''re going to socialize
-一起出去玩  感觉挺不错的  -是啊
- with Meemaw''s new boyfriend. - I know.
她绝对会不爽到死
She''s gonna hate it.
电脑区
你好啊  克拉克  今天就是那个大日子
Hey, Clark. Today''s the day.
在后面仓库  我去拿
It''s in the back. I''ll go get it.
他要去拿什么
What''s he getting?
300波特率的直接连接调制解调器
A direct-connect 300 baud modem.
多少钱
How much?
不用担心  我是用自己的零花钱买♥♥
Don''t worry, I''m using my allowance.
而且克拉克也给了我不错的折扣
Plus, Clark gave me a healthy discount
因为我帮忙他弄了医学院的申请表
for helping with his application to medical school.
好吧
Okay.
那调制解调器是干嘛用的
What''s a modem do?
它让我能把我的电脑
It allows me to connect my computer
跟其他有调制解调器的人互相连上
to other computers that also have one.
那你为什么需要跟人家连上呢
Why would you need to do that?
这样我才可以把我的科学想法
So I can share my scientific ideas
跟世界各地的学者们分享啊
with academics all over the world.
就像是电脑版的阿尔冈琴圆桌会
It''s like the cybernetic version of the Algonquin Round Table.
1919年至1929年间  每天中午在纽约阿尔冈琴酒店
由作家  评论家  演员等组成的文人雅士讨论会
我不知道那是什么意思
I don''t know what that means.
没事啦  你还是我亲爹
That''s okay, you''re still my dad
我也有基因上必须爱你的责任
and I''m genetically obligated to love you.
米希  练习怎么样了
Missy, how was practice?
太棒了
So good.
快把全部都说出来
Tell us everything.
男生们一开始有点坏  但都被我处理好了
The boys were a little mean at first, but I handled it.
我能跟你一起热身吗
Can I warm up with you?
我才不跟女生一起玩棒球
I don''t play baseball with girls.
是吗  可是你的朋友就在跟某个女生玩啊
Really? Your friend''s playing with one.
你最棒了
I am so proud of you.
你们俩都玩得开心就好
Well, I''m glad you all had a good day.
不只是他们
Not just them.
猜猜我要跟谁一起去喝啤酒
Guess who I''m grabbing a beer with.
你的新朋友  戴尔
Your new friend, Dale.
你是不是跟我闹呢
Are you kidding me?
你说得对  她不爽了
You were right, she''s not happy.
你好
Hello.
你好啊  小乔治
Hi, Georgie.
我是跟你上一门英文课的丽莎
nice是什么中文意思It''s Lisa, from English class.
你好啊  什么事
Oh, hey. What''s up?
我是想问你能不能跟你请教我们的作业
I was wondering if you could help me with our homework.
靠  我们还有作业吗
Crap, we have homework?
你好搞笑啊
You''re so funny.
我也觉得
I think so.
但大多数人都不觉得
Most people don''t.
那是什么声音啊
What''s that noise?
不知道
No idea.
小乔治  我需要你挂掉电♥话♥
Georgie, I need you to get off the phone.
稍等一下  丽莎
Hang on, Lisa.
我在帮忙人写我们英文作业呢
I''m helping someone with their English homework.
我没空听你讲笑话
I don''t have time for jokes.
你打电♥话♥我的调制解调器就不能连上网
I need the phone line to connect my modem.
调制解调器是什么鬼
What the hell''s a modem?