张开你的眼睛
From the day we arrive on the planet
看这世界
On the planet
你会发觉充满神奇
And,blinking,step into the sun
天上星星好像近在天边
There's more to see than can ever be seen
想要抓总是遥不可及
More to do than can ever be done
人生旅程坎坷不平
There's far too much to take in here
你要去体会它的真谛
More to find than can ever be found
尝尝人情冷暖
But the sun rolling high
或是体会世间的风险
Through the sapphire sky Keeps great and small on the endless round
没有办法逃避
On the endless round
看这世界在转
It's the circle of life
永远不停息
And it moves us all
尽管向前走
Through despair and hope
是对是错
Through faith and love
希望和失望
Till we find our place
世事没有绝对
On the path unwinding
看这世界
In the circle
是生生不息
The circle of life
世界正在转动
It's the circle of life
永远不停息
And it moves us all
黑夜与白昼
Through despair and hope
不停转动
Through faith and love
靠着阳光走
Till we find our place
慢慢你会知道
On the path unwinding
看这世界
In the circle
是生生不息
The circle of life
【 狮 子 王 】 【The Lion King】
生命真不公平啊!
Life's not fair,is it?
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
You Well,I shall never be king.
而你永远也见不到明天了
And you shall never see the light of another day.
再见
Adieu.
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我是来这里宣布
I'm here to announce
大王木法沙要来了
that King Mufasa's on his way.
所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式
So you'd better have a
最好个借口
for missing the ceremony this morning.
你害我的午餐都没了
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
等大王跟你算帐之后
Ha! You'll lose more
你不见的东西还会更多
when the king gets through with you.
他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
我怕得全身发抖
Ooh. I quiver with fear!
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.
救命啊!
Help!
刀疤,吐出来
Drop him.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.
这不是我大哥吗?
Why,if it isn't my
屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混
descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
那是今天吗?
That was today?
我觉得好害怕呀!
Oh,I feel simply awful!
我八成是给忘了
Must've slipped my mind.
是呀,你忘的不只如此
Yes,well,as slippery as your
身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
as the king' you should've been first in line!
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
Well,I was first until the little hairball was born.
这个小毛球是我儿子
That hairball is
他也是你未来的国王
and your future king.
我该学学我的礼节啦
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Don't turn your back on me,Scar.
不,木法沙
Oh,no,Mufasa.
或许是你不该背对着我
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
这是一个挑战吗?
Is that a challenge?
冷静!冷静!
Temper,temper.
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
可惜,为什么呢?
Pity. Why not?
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.
说到蛮力嘛…
But when it comes to
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下
There's one in every family,sire.
事实上我家有两个
Two in
而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合
and they always manage to ruin special occasions.
我该拿他怎么办?
What am I going to do with him?
拿他做地毯会非常好看
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
沙祖
Zazu!
而且想一想
And just think,
每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打
whenever he you could take him out and beat him.
爸,爸
Dad! Dad!
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up!
对不起
Sorry.
爸…爸…
Dad. Dad.
你儿子已经醒了
Your son is awake.
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Before sunrise,he's your son.
爸…拜托啦!
Dad! Come on,Dad.
你答应过我的呀!
You promised.
好吧,好吧
- OK,OK.
我醒了,我醒了
I'm up,I'm up.
辛巴,你看
Look,Simba.
阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.
总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉
One day,Simba,the sun will set on my
并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升
and will rise with you as the new king.
这一切都是我的吗? 所有的一切
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
阳光能照到的所有东西…
Everything the light touches.
那有阴影的地方呢?
What about that shadowy place?
那在我们的国度之外
That's beyond our borders.
你绝不可以去那个地方
You must never go there,Simba.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
你错了
There's more to
国王也不能凡事随心所欲
than getting your way all the time.
不能吗? 辛巴
- There's more? -
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
Everything you see in a delicate balance.
身为国王,你不但要了解
As king,you need to understand
还要去尊重所有的生活
and respect all
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?娱乐电影
是呀,我来跟你解释一下
Yes,Simba,but let me explain.