《你好,李焕英》hi,mom学习
电影中的经典台词:
1.都说女儿是妈妈的小棉袄,可我是我妈的貂。
They say a daughter is like a vest to her mother. I’m more like a fur coat.安踏服装专卖店
2.办的师傅用他的人品跟我担保。
The forger guy promised me on his honor.
3.别瞎说。
Quit gossiping.
4.那叫一个风光。
You were so envied.
5.再风光哪有主任您风光啊
热血教师观后感
We couldn’t possibly have stolen your thunder, Director.
6.我们不会为难你。
We won’t be harsh on you.
7.少来这套。
Drop the act.
8.你可吓死我了。
You scared me big time.
big time: (adv.) a lot; in a significant manner.
You owe me big time for driving you to the airport at 4 AM!
9.动手是不
You want a piece of me?
英文俚语,也是双关语,原意是你想从我身上弄一块下来,带有暴力倾向,是一种挑衅,表示是否想打架。
10.像话吗?
Watch your manner.
11.装糊涂
You’re a really good liar.
12.厂区这一片我罩。
This factory is my turf.
turf地盘
13.我脚趾盖踢劈了。
I snapped my toe nails.
14.人都不齐。
We’re short of hands.
15.你再走不就更没人了吗
But if you leave now, we’ll be even more shorthanded.
shorthanded adj.人手不够的 = be short of hands
16.这玩意儿比我爸捡破烂挣得多呀
This is way more profitable than my dad’s scavenging ['skævindʒiŋ] business. 17.(视线)挡死死的
He’s like a mountain.
18.人只要有一股不服输的精神就会有光彩。
People give off a certain radiance when they refuse to give up.
19.你说你为难我干什么?
Why don’t you get off my back?
get off (one's) back: stop nagging or pestering one about something
20.我是一个可以靠自己、有能力的人。
I am a man in my own right.
in (one's) own right: through one's own talents or efforts
21.她真能得瑟啊。
She’s a cocky one.
22.我未来的女儿,我就让她健康快乐就行了。Speaking of my future daughter, I just want her to be healthy and happy.
23.路我已经给你铺好了,你就往上走就好了。I have paved the way for you. Just walk on it.
24.从我们记事起,妈妈就是一个中年妇女了,可谁又知道,她也曾是个花季少女。For as long as I can remember, mom has been a middle-aged woman, but no one told me she used to be a young girl.
25.下辈子咱俩必须得做母女。I wish we could be mother and daughter again in the next life.
26.她不仅仅是我的妈妈,她还是她自己。She is not only my mom but also herself.
27.我拉裤兜子了。
I pooped my pants.
28.但我也有争气的时候。
But I had some big moments, too.
29.原来女大十八变是骗人的。
It turns out that not every little girl grows up to be beautiful.
30.只不过我耍了一点小心思。
All it took was a little shenanigan [ʃəˈnænigæn] on my part.
31.我知道我没出息。
I know I’m such a big loser.
32.我以后肯定有出息。
I’ll be somebody someday.
33.我不寻思多让你收点礼吗
I was thinking it’d bring in more gift money.
34.咱俩的想法不谋而合。
I’m totally on board with you.
35.你一上台观众得乐死。
People will pee their pants laughing upon your entrance.
pee one's pants: laugh in a hysterical or
uncontrollable manner (非常好笑)
Wow, that stand up comedy was great! She had the audience peeing their pants!
36.这个时候观众基本已经笑得不行了。
钟丽缇张伦硕By this time, the audience will be fighting for breath.
阅读文章
一、
吴钟赫Comedy "Hi, Mom" continued to top the Chinese mainland box office on Tuesday, extending its daily lead over the former highest daily grosser, "Detective Chinatown 3."
Time-travel comedy "Hi, Mom" raked in more than 582 million yuan (around $90.39 million) on Tuesday, while "Detective Chinatown 3" finished the day at 309 million yuan, according to data from the China Movie Data Information Network.
据中国电影数据信息网的数据显示,穿越喜剧《你好,李焕英》16日票房超过5.82亿元(约合9039万美元),而《唐人街探案3》当天的票房为3.09亿元。
Having dominated the leaderboard for three days following its debut on Feb.12, "Detective Chinatown 3" lost its top spot to comedian Jia Ling's maiden directorial work "Hi, Mom" on Monday with a gap of 100 million yuan.
自2月12日上映以来,《唐人街探案3》连续三天蝉联榜首。15日,《唐人街探案3》以1亿元的票房差距输给了喜剧演员贾玲的处女作《你好,李焕英》。
Ranking third on Tuesday's daily box office chart was fantasy thriller "A Writer's Odyssey," which generated a revenue of about 76 million yuan, followed by the animation "Boonie Bears: The Wild Life" which pocketed over 51 million yuan.在16日的每日票房排行榜上,排名第三的是奇幻惊悚片《刺杀小说家》,其票房收入约为7600万元,其次是动画片《熊出没之狂野大陆》,票房收入超过5100万元。
二、
The sudden shakeup reflects the extent to which “Hi, Mom” has become China's clear favorite amon
g the Lunar New Year offerings. Written, directed by and co-starring female filmmaker Jia Ling,“Hi, Mom ” has received the best user review ratings by far of the seven tentpoles currently on release.
《你好,李焕英》的“异军突起”说明,这部电影明显是中国观众的春节档最爱。影片由女性电影制作人贾玲担任编剧、导演和主演,是春节7部电影中口碑最好的一部。
Thanks to Hi, Mom's powerful performance to date, Jia is already China's most commercially successful female filmmaker ever.
《你好,李焕英》目前强劲的票房表现,使得贾玲成为中国商业上最成功的女导演。
“Hi, Mom ”should end up just over/under $400 million tonight. Where these two films end up is an open question, but “above $750 million”seems to be pretty likely.snh48成员烧伤
目前《你好,李焕英》的票房超过了4亿美元(约25.83亿元),《唐探》和《你好,李焕英》的票房最终能有多高还不清楚,但是超过7.5亿美元(约48.44亿元)是很可能的事情。
If “Hi, Mom ”ends up above the $821 million global cume of Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman, it’ll be the biggest grossing movie ever by a solo female director.
如果《你好,李焕英》的票房超过了8.21亿美元(53.02亿元),那么贾玲将成为世界票房最高的女导演。
China's New Year box office tends to reward titles with broad family appeal —and a little sentimentality rarely hurts. “Hi, Mom” appears to have hit all the right notes.
中国的春节档电影偏爱家庭主题,带点小小的伤感。而“李焕英”则刚好精准击中了这些点。
词汇讲解:
directorial debut 导演处女作
be adapted from 改编自
sketch comedy of the same title 同名喜剧小品late 已故的
artistic dreams 艺术梦想
filial piety 孝顺
fictionalize 虚构
time-travel 穿越时空的
depict 讲述
sudden shakeup “异军突起”
clear favorite 明显是最爱
Lunar New Year offerings 春节档
the best user review ratings 最好口碑
普通人千万不要买基金tentpole 帐篷支柱,此处指票房表现好的大片currently on release 现上映的
to date 至今
commercially 商业上的
female filmmaker 女导演
发布评论