You're too young for girls right now  你现在交女朋友还太早
but there's going to come a time.      但这是早晚的事儿
And when it does.                            但是当你有了女朋友以后
You treat them like princesses        要把她们当做你的公主
because that's what they are.          因为她们就是公主
When you say you're going to do something    当你说你要做什么
you are gonna do something                            你就要做什么
you do it.                                                            你要说到做到
Because your word is your bond, son.              因为,儿子,你一定要言出必行           
It's all you have.                                                (不好直译)你一定要做到
And money. You make money                          还有钱。有机会就一定要赚钱。
if you get a chance.
Even if you got to sell out once                          即使有时候你得昧着良心,
in a while.
Make as much money as you can.                    能赚多少就赚多少,
Don't be stupid like your father.                        别像你爸一样傻。
- Okey.. 好。。
- Everything is so much easier                            儿子,有了钱,做什么都容易得多。
with money, son.
Don't smoke.                                                        别抽烟。
Be kind to people.                                                          要善待他人。 
If somebody chooses you.                                              (但是)如果有人跟你递葛
You know we talked about it,                                          这个我们已经说过了
you stand up, you be a man.                                          就像个爷们儿一样跟丫磕
You stay away from the bad things,son. Please.            儿子,别远离那些不好的东西,拜托。
Don't get caught up in the bad things.                            别碰它们。                   
There's so many great thing out there for you.              世上还有那么多美好的事物在等着你。
I'll never leave you.                                我永远不会离开你。
I'm always with you.                              我永远和你同在所以暂时将你眼睛闭了起来
Right there.                                          就在这儿(这时John把手放在了儿子的胸口上)       
I love you, son.                                    儿子,我爱你。