看电影学英语 Madagascar 1 《马达加斯加 1》
-Alex:Surprise!
大惊喜!
-Marty:Alex! Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming! When the Zebra is in the zone, leave him alone.
interrupt: 打断 daydream: 做白日梦 zebra: 斑马
Alex!别在我在做白日梦的时候来打搅我! 斑马在家,闲人勿扰。
-Alex:Come on ,Marty, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
别这样,Marty,我只是想来祝你生日快乐的!
-Marty:Hey man, thanks.
嘿,哥们儿,谢了。
-Alex:Hey,I got something stuck in my teeth. It's driving me crazy! Can you help me out here? Please?
stuck: 被卡住 drive me crazy: 使我发疯了
嘿,我牙里塞了点东西,快受不了了。你能不能帮我把它取出来,拜托?
-Marty:You came to the right place, my friend. Doctor Marty D.D.S is in the house!
D.D.S: 牙科学博士
算你来对地方了,我的朋友。Marty医生,牙科学博士正巧在家呢!
Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may. I don't see anything.It’son the left.
hop on: 跳上  sterilize: 消毒的
如果可以的话,请跳到我消过毒的检查台,上来。我什么也没看见啊,在左边。
-Alex:Oh,sorry.
噢,抱歉。
-Marty:Okay, just don't talk with your mouth full. Right here. What a hack is this doing in there?
好,张嘴的时候别说话。到了。这个东西在里面做什么?
-Alex:Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
-Marty:Thanks man. It was behind the tooth! You're all right.
谢谢,哥们儿,原来它在牙齿后面啊,你没事了。
-Alex:It's hardly on a shelf yet.Here, check it out. Look at that, look at that. Look at that, it'
s snowing.
这个还没有上市呢,这个,看看。看看那儿,看看那儿,看见没,在下雪哟。
Ten years old, ha!, A decade! Double digits. A big 10. You don't like it?
decade: 十年
十岁啦,哈!,十年!两位数,非同寻常的十岁!你不喜欢它吗?
-Marty:No, no. It's great!
不,不是,礼物很棒!
-Alex:You hate it. I should have gotten you the Alex alarm clock. That's the one, that's the big seller.
alarm clock: 闹钟
你不喜欢它,我应该给你一个Alex牌闹钟的。那个最合适,是畅销货。
-Marty:No, no. the present is great, really. It's just that another year's come and gone, and I'm still doing the same old thing.
不,不,这个礼物很好,真的。只是因为又过了一年,而我还是老样子。
Stand over here, over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here.
这里站站,那里站站,吃吃草,然后走回去。
-Alex:I see your problem.
我明白了。
-Marty:Maybe I should go to law school.
也许我应该读法律去。
-Alex:You just need to break out of that boring routine.
routine: 惯例
你只是需要从哪乏味的日常生活中解脱。
-Marty:How?
怎么做?
-Alex:Rock the old that,get out there, who knows what you're gonna do! Make it up as you go along!Add limb, improvise, on the fire!
limb: 树枝 improvise: 临时制作
不要老一套。冲破禁锢,谁知道你要做什么!现编现演,加点情趣,来点即兴,来段辣舞!
-Marty:Really?
真的吗?
-Alex:You know, make it fresh!
你知道,保持新鲜感!
-Marty:Fresh? Okay. I could do fresh.
新鲜?好吧。我也可以做些新鲜事。
-Alex:Works for me.
对我很管用哦。
[CENTRAL PARK ZOO]
中央动物园
-Alex:Here come the people, Marty.Oh, I love the people! It's fun people fun time! Let's go Gloria!, Up and down and open!
Marty,参观的人来了,哦,我爱人!是娱乐者的娱乐时间了。快点,Gloria,上,下,张嘴!
-Gloria:What day is it?
今天星期几?
-Alex:It's Friday! Field trip day.
星期五!郊游日。
-Gloria:Yes, it's future day,let'sget up and go! Ten more minutes.
是的,有意义的一天,让我们行动起来!再多睡十分钟。
-Alex:Come on, Melman,Melman, Melman! Wake up! Rise and shine! It's another fabulous morning, in the Big Apple! Let's go!
fabulous: 极为美好的 big apple: 【指纽约市】
快点,!Melman,Melman,Melman!醒醒,太阳晒屁股啦!又一个美好的纽约清晨,快起来!
-Melman:Not for me. I'm going in sick.
我可不觉得,我病了。
-Alex:What?
什么?
-Melman:I found another brown spot, on my shoulder. Right here! See? right there!You See?
spot: 斑点 shoulder: 肩膀
我在肩膀上又发现了一块褐斑,就在这儿。看到了吗?就是这儿,看到了吗?
-Alex:Melman, you know it's all in your head.
Melman,你知道这都是你的幻觉。
-Monkey:Phil. Wake up, you funky monkey.
funky: 有臭味的
Phil,醒醒,你这臭猴子。
-Marty:Oh I'm gonna be fresh.Straight up the ground. Tasting fresh, Freshelicious. Zip lock fresh!
zip lock: 拉连锁
哦,我要保持新鲜感,直截了当。尝点新鲜的,新鲜。斑马的新鲜。
-Loudspeaker:Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages. The Central Park Zoo
女士们,先生们,各位小朋友。中央动物园隆重推出……
-Alex:Show them the cat!, Who's the cat!
给他们看那狮子!谁是狮子?
-Loudspeaker:...The King of New York city, Alex Alex the Lion!
…纽约市之王,狮子Alex……狮子Alex。
-Marty:It's showtime!
表演开始!
-Marty:Gather around people,big show about to start! Check out the Zebra take, a cannon, that's right!
gather: 使聚集 cannon: 大炮
大家聚一聚,盛大的表演马上就开始了!看看,这匹斑马在玩大炮,没错!
-Penguin1:Just smile and wave, boys.Smile and wave. Kowalski, target report.
target: 目标
只要微笑,挥手就行了,孩子们,微笑,挥手。Kowalski,汇报战况。
yamy朋友发声
-Penguin2:We're only 500 feet from the main zoo line.
我们离公园主干线还有500英尺。
-Penguin1:And the bad news?
有什么坏消息吗?
-Penguin2:We've broken our last shovel.
shovel: 铲子
我们的最后一把铲子坏了。
-Penguin1:Right. Rico, you're on lead of patrol. We need shovels and five more popsickle sticks.