电影《你好,李焕英》中英双语经典台词
我未来的女儿,我就让她健康快乐就行了。
Speaking of my future daughter, I just want her to be healthy and happy.
路我已经给你铺好了,你就往上走就好了。
I have paved the way for you. Just walk on it.
从我们记事起,妈妈就是一个中年妇女了,可谁又知道,她也曾是个花季少女。For as long as I can remember, Mom has been a middle-aged woman, but no one told me she used to be a young girl.
下辈子咱俩必须得做母女。
I wish we could be mother and daughter again in the next life.
她不仅仅是我的妈妈,她还是她自己。
你好李焕英演员表所有人She is not only my mom but also herself.
都说女儿是妈妈的小棉袄,可我是我妈的貂。
They say a daughter is like a vest to her mother. I’m more like a fur coat.
我拉裤兜子了。
I pooped my pants.
原来女大十八变是骗人的。
It turns out that not every little girl grows up to be beautiful.
你什么时候能给妈长回脸?
When will you ever make me proud?
我返老还童了。
I was rejuvenated.
——妈妈,你怎么那么爱笑?
——因为妈妈生了你呀。
—
Mom, why do you laugh so much?
— Because I have you as my daughter.
你说我当你一回女儿,连让你高兴一次都没做过。
You said I was you daughter, but I have never done it to make you happy.
妈妈永远是我内心最柔软的地方。
Mom always has the softest place in my heart.
发布评论