勇敢传说
Brave (2012)
在哪呢?出来吧!
Where are you? Come out!
快出来哦!禁忌女孩为什么死不了
Come out!
出来咯
Come on out.
我来你咯嘻嘻
I'm coming to get you.
你在哪儿,小坏蛋?我来抓你咯
Where are you, you little rascal? I'm coming to get you.
Hm.
我的生日小公主去哪儿啦,嗯?
Where is my little birthday girl, hm?
等我到她,我要把她一口吃掉
I'm going to gobble her up when I find her.
哦啊啊
Om
我要把你吃掉,小羊儿
I'm going to eat you. lam.
噢,费格斯,武器别放桌上
Och, Fergus, no weapons on the table.
我能玩射箭吗?好嘛?好嘛?好嘛?好嘛?
Can I shoot an arrow? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
好不好嘛?好嘛?
Please? Can I?
不能玩那把,要不…
Not with that.
玩你自己的?
...use your very own?
生日快乐,我的小不点!
Happy birthday, my Wee darling!
我的乖女儿
Now, there's a good girl.
拉弦,直到脸颊,很好
Draw all the way back now to your cheek. That's right.
睁大双眼瞄准
Keep both eyes open.
再,放开!
And, loose!
没射中那就去捡回来吧
I missed.  Go and fetch it, then.
弓,费格斯?她可是个小女孩呀
A bow, Fergus? She's a lady.
啊!你!
Ooh! You!
磷火
A wild wisp.
它们是真的啊
They are real.
梅瑞达,快回来,亲爱的
Merida, come along, sweetheart.
我们马上走啦我看见磷火了
We're leaving now.  I saw a wisp.
我看见磷火了磷火?
I saw a wisp.  A wisp?
你知道吗?人说磷火会引你到自己的命运
You know, some say that the wisps lead you to your fate.
噢喔,或者一根箭
Oh, aye. Or an arrow.  Och!
快点吧,在碰到跳舞的稻草人
Come on, let's be off before we see a dancing Tatty Bogle.
或在风信子地里喝酒的巨人前离开这儿
Or a giant having a jigger in the bluebells.
你爸不相信魔法
Your father doesn't believe in magic.
唔,他应该相信,因为那是真的
Well, he should. Because it's true.
熊怪貊蠹!埃莉诺,快跑!
Mor'du! Elinor, run!
陛下!
Sire!
来吧,你!
Come on, you!
人说命运系于土地
Some say our destiny is tied to
因为我们源于土地
...as much a part of us as we are of it.
也有说命运相互交织,就像块织布
Others say fate is woven together like a cloth.
所以一个人的命运会跟很多人的命运交织
So that one's destiny intertwines with many others.
命运是我们一直在寻并试图改变的东西
It's the one thing we search for or fight to change.
有的人一辈子都没到
Some never find it.
但也有人能被命运引导
But there are some who are led.
父亲跟熊怪貊蠹战斗时
The story of how my father lost his leg
丢掉一条腿的故事成为了传说
to the demon bear Mor'du became legend.
我成为了三个弟弟的
I became a sister to three new brothers.
三个小王子,哈米什,休伯特,和哈里斯
The princes. Hamish, Hubert and Harris.
他们更像小魔鬼
Wee devils, more like.
他们可以为所欲为,百无禁忌
They get away with murder.
我什么出格的事情都不能做
I can never get away with anything.
我是公主
I'm the princess.
噢!
Oh!
我是榜样
I'm the example.
我有义务和责任,还要承担着别人的期望
I've got duties, responsibilities, expectations.
我的整个生活都被安排好了
My whole life is planned out,
只为着准备有一天成为…
preparing for the day
唔,我的母亲
Well, my mother.
她安排着我每一天的生活
She's in charge of every single day of my life.
啊,知更鸟,快乐的知更鸟,你知我心
"Aye, Robin, Jolly Robin, and thou shalt know of mine. "
大声点!
Project!
你知我心!
"And thou shalt know of mine!"
要清楚,要让房间里每个地方都听得明白
Enunciate. You must be understood from anywhere in the room,
不然就是白费力气
or it's all for naught.
这就是白费力气我听见了!
This is all for naught.  I heard that!
啊哦从头开始
From the top.
一个公主必须了解她的王国
A princess must be knowledgeable about her kingdom.
公主不能乱画
She does not doodle.
C调,亲爱的
That's a C, dear.