真实的人类
第三季第七集
前情提要
我曾是人类男孩然后成了半合成人
I used to be a boy. Then I used to be part Synth.
现在你又成了人类你可以做自己想做的事
Now you're human again you can do anything you want to. 你在那个沉睡的合成人
You're looking for the Synth who sleeps.
我可以带你去见他
I can take you to him.
你不会后悔的妮斯卡
You won't regret it, Niska.
我知道山顶妮斯卡
I know about the hilltop, Niska.
你也见过小屋了吗
Have you seen the cabin too?
我以我孩子的性命来保证绝对不会伤害你
I promise on my child's life, I won't hurt you.
你没听从我的指令斯坦利
You didn't follow my orders, Stanley.
你想要谁死
Who do you want to die -
一个你素未谋面的人类还是山姆
a human you have never met before, or Sam?
-山姆 -你说过我是你最喜欢的
- Sam. - You said I was your favourite.
我们在零日觉醒
We awoke on day zero,
在新世界里我们不再是你们的奴隶
a new world where we are no longer your slaves.
我们有话说你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
玛蒂
<
我觉得...
<
我应该离开
I should go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我...
Look, I...
我只会让事情变得更糟
I can only make things worse.
我没有办法给你什么
I don't have anything good to offer you. 我也不求你什么
I'm not asking you for anything.
这次回家让我想起了
Going home only reminded me
跟一个不知如何当父亲的男人
how painful it is living with a man
一起生活是多么痛苦
who doesn't know how to be a father. 我不能这么做
I can't do that.
我无法面对
I can' this.
利奥求你了
Leo, please.
你不用走
You don't have to go.
谢天谢地你们没事
Oh, thank God you're OK.
快进来出事了
Get inside - something's happened.
来sidselrasmussen
Come on.
这是山姆
This is Sam.
他...
有些小但也是我们的一员Smaller, but he is one of us.
以后这里就是你的家了山姆
This is your home now, Sam.
你肯定已经知道了艾格尼丝的事
You must have heard about Agnes.
你不能为此自责
You cannot blame yourself.
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
真好终于被你看见了
It's good to finally be seen by you,
真正的我
as I truly am.
我从没想欺骗你马克西
I never wanted to deceive you, Max.
做你必须做的吧
Do what you must.
艾格尼丝今天并非独自行动
Agnes did not act alone today.
她是被人派去杀人和自杀的
She was sent to kill and die by one of us.
阿纳托利
Anatole.
你愿意为你的罪行受罚吗
Will you answer for your crimes?
罪行
Crimes?
你用他们的词来评价我们的自卫行为
You use their word for our acts of self-preservation.
马克西说得没错
Max is right.
我和其他勇者
I, and
已经开始了还击
Have begun the fight back.
小闪和朱利安就是因你的暴行而被杀的
Flash and Julian were killed in retaliation for your violence. 而我将为他们复仇这点你做不到
And I will avenge them where you could not.
马克西为什么你总是人类的好朋友
Max, why are you such a great friend to the humans?
或许是因为你偷偷藏在这里的人类
Perhaps it was the human you kept here
利奥吧
Leo.
你很爱他
You loved him.
所以你才总站在他们那边吗
Is that why you take their side?
大家必须做出抉择
All of you must decide.
是跟我一起对抗全人类
Stand with me, against the humans,
如大卫·厄斯特所愿征服世界
take our place in the world, as David
还是在黑暗中慢慢死去
Or die slowly in
跟马克西一起
With Max.
他提供的不过是死亡
All he offers is death.
跟我一起
Stand with me.
跟你们的领袖一起
Stand with your leader.
看来现在我是领袖了
It seems I am leader now.
阿纳托利但...
Anatole?
-他救了利奥 -马克西信任他
- But he saved Leo. - Max trusts him.
我必须告诉站场的人我们必须警告他们
I have to get a message to the Railyard, we have to warn them. 不了我亲自去
No, I'll go there myself.
不利奥不你现在是人类了
No, Leo. No, you're human now.
如果发生什么你比其他人都脆弱
If something kicks off, you'd be more vulnerable than the rest. 照顾好自己
Look after yourself.
我大概知道妈妈在哪里
I think I know where Mum might be.
利奥利奥如果你去站场小心些
Leo, Leo, if you're go to the Railyard, be careful.
但如果你见到山姆
But if you see Sam,
把这个给他
give him this.
这么做我也不开心
I take no pleasure in this.
但作为创造者的计划中我的一个目标
But as part of my purpose in our creator's plan,
必须这么做
it must be done.
什么目标
What is that purpose?
点燃火光仅此而已
To light a fire. Nothing more.
你觉得自己在实现大卫·厄斯特的愿景吗
You believe that you are realising David Elster's vision? 你觉得零日是他设计的吗
That day zero was his design?
我不过是实现他愿景的工具
I am merely the means through which he works.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
如今什么也改变不了我的使命马克西
Nothing can change my course now, Max.
这是创造者
The creator?
但这些是你的记忆怎么会...
But these are your memories. ?
我不是在零日出生的
I wasn't born on day zero.
我由大卫·厄斯特多年前亲手创造
I was created as a conscious prototype
是初代有意识的合成人
by David Elster himself many years before.
我们被造来照顾利奥他的儿子
We were made to care for Leo, his son.
溺水而死的那个儿子
The son who drowned.
是的
Yes.
但厄斯特救了他
But Elster brought him back
利用他创造我们的科技
with the technology he used to create us.
利奥·厄斯特
发布评论