日常英语场景
最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语全程外教一对一三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:www.pacificenglish
1. Get up起床
Good morningsweetie. You finally got up.
Did you sleep well? 你睡得好吗?
Did you have a bad night? 晚上过得不好吗?
How was your sleep last night? 昨晚睡得好吗?
It’s almost time to get up. 该起床了。
Wake up, sleepyhead. 起床,小懒鬼。
Time to get going. 出发的时间到了。
We need to get moving. 我们要赶快行动。
It’s already late. 已经迟啦。
Are you still lazing around? 你还赖床吗?
Rise and shine! 演员孙菲菲快起床吧!
You better hurry.
It’s time to get dressed. 该穿衣服啦。
It’s already 8 o’clock.已经八点了。
Well, honey, wake up, or you’ll be late for school.
Ten more minutes. I'm still sleepy. 再多睡十分钟。我还想睡。
Did you stay up late last night? 你昨天晚上熬夜了吗?
No, I couldn't fall asleep last night.没有,我昨晚根本睡不着。
2. 穿衣
Peter, take off your pajamas. 彼得,把睡衣脱掉。
What should I wear today? 我今天要穿什么?
It’s chilly outside, so don’t forget to put on your jacket. 外面有点冷,把外套穿上。
How’s the shirt? 这件衬衫看起来如何?鹿晗霸气护短
Son, it looks great on you. 儿子,你看起来很帅。
Hurry up and get dressed. 快点换衣服。
You put your shoes on wrong. 你把鞋子穿错了。Put on shoes
You’ve got your shoes on the wrong way. 你把鞋子穿错了。
You’ve got your right shoe on your left foot, and the left shoe on the right foot.你把右脚的鞋子穿在左脚上,把左脚的鞋子穿在右脚上了。
Those shoes are on wrong. 鞋子穿错了。刘国梁 范冰冰
These shoes don’t match.这两只鞋子不是一双。
These shoes don’t go together. 这两只鞋子不是一双。
Are those shoes pinching your toes? 那双鞋子挤脚吗?
Do you know how to tie your shoelaces yet? 你知道怎么系你的鞋带吗?
What do you want to wear today?今天你想穿什么?
What do you feel like wearing today?今天你想穿什么?
It’s too cold for short sleeves.今天穿短袖太冷了。
Is this shirt too tight?这件衬衫太紧吗?
Here’s a pretty little shirt for you.这件漂亮的小衣服是给你的。
How did your clothes get so dirty?你的衣服怎么会这么脏?
You look smashing! 你看起来好极了!
It’s not really your look. 看起来都不像你了。
Red is definitely your colour. 红是很适合你的颜。
What a neat outfit!你穿得漂亮极了!德育论文格式
You’re dressed nicely! 你穿得漂亮极了!
Come on, we need to get these pants on. 来吧,我们需要把这些裤子穿上。
Did you outgrow these pants already? Wow, you’re growing fast. 你已经比裤子长得快啦?喔,你长得真快。
You tore these pants; you can’t wear them today. 你把裤子脱掉,你今天不能穿它们。
Your pants are on backwards.你的裤子穿反了。
Straighten out your legs. 把你的腿伸出来。
Put your legs straighten out.把你的腿伸出来。
Stretch your legs. Don’t bend over.把腿伸直。不要弯腿。
I can’t get your pants on with your legs like that. 你把腿那样我没法给你穿裤子。
Lift up your leg. 把腿抬起来。
Put your foot through here.把你的脚穿过这里。
Put your foot through this opening. 把你的脚穿过这里。
Now your other foot/leg.现在另一支脚/腿。
First put your arm through the sleeve, now put your head through.先把你的胳膊伸进袖子,现在把你的脑袋钻出来。
Your sweater is on backwards. 你的羊毛衫穿反了。
You have your sweater on backwards. 你的羊毛衫穿反了。
Your sweater is inside-out.你把羊毛衫里朝外穿了。
You have your sweater on inside-out. 你把羊毛衫里朝外穿了。
Put your hand through the sleeve. Now the other one. 把你的手穿过袖子。现在另外一只。
Your right arm goes in the right sleeves.你的右手放到右边的袖子里。
Now put your other arm in the other sleeve.现在把你的另一个胳膊放到另一只袖子里。
Your little finger is stuck in the sleeve; let me get it out. 你的小手指卡在袖子里了,让我帮你弄出来。
Take your clothes off/take off your clothes.脱衣服。
Let me button up your shirt. 让我帮你把衬衫扣起来。
如何做flashYour shirt is buttoned up wrong. 你的衬衫纽扣扣错了。
Will you button up the coat by yourself? 你会自己把外套扣好吗?
Unbutton your shirt. 把你的衬衫纽扣解开。
Zip up your jacket; it’s cold out. 把你的夹克衫的拉链拉上,天气冷了。
Unzip your jacket. 把你的夹克衫的拉链拉开。
3.洗脸
女同学
Mom, the toothpaste dropped on my shorts.妈,牙膏不小心沾到我裤子上了。
Oh, dear, go get another pair. I'll help you change your shorts.哦,亲爱的,快去拿另一条裤子,我会帮你换上新裤子。
Brush your teeth.刷牙
Wash your face.洗脸
I'm going to scrub your face.我要给你洗脸啦。
There are bubbles on your face. Rinse off.你脸上还有泡沫呢。清洗掉。
Comb/Brush your hair.梳头。
4.洗澡
The bath is ready.洗澡水准备好了。
Be careful. The floor is slippery.小心,地板很滑。
Mom, there isn't any hot water.妈,没有热水。
Turn on the shower.把莲蓬头打开。
It's getting cold.水越来越冷了。
Ok. I'll check the heater. Dry yourself with the towel first.好,我来看看热水器。你先用毛巾把身体擦干。
If you never take a bath, other children won't want to play with you.如果你总不洗澡,其他孩子就不肯和你一起玩了。
You got mud all over. Go take a bath.你弄得身上都是泥。去洗个澡吧。
Let's take a bath now.现在让我们洗澡吧。
We will get water ready first.我们先准备水。
Let mummy test/check the water, hot or cold. The water is just OK/It feels just right.让妈妈试一下水温,热还是冷。水温正好。
It's bath time. Let's undress first.洗澡时间到了。先脱衣服。
Let's make you nice and clean. I'll help you. Now take your clothes off.让我们使你变得漂亮又干净。我会帮助你的。现在把衣服脱掉。