2014辽宁朝阳高考英语翻译题练习
  1. 你乘飞机去美国可以携带30公斤行李。(carry)
  You can carry 30 kilograms of luggage when you fly to the United States.
  2. 我正在学驾驶并计划买车,读到许多有关交通事故的报道总是令我日渐忧心。(never fail
宁静怼某演员  to)
  Reading about the large number of road accidents never fails to increased my concern as I’m learning to drive and planning to buy a car.by2
孙红雷图片下载  3. 我原想去参观那个博物馆的,但不知怎么特别忙,就把那件事忘了。(somehow)
  I had meant to visit that museum, but somehow I got extremely busy and that escaped my mind.
  4. 实际上我不介意你业余时间干些什么。(care)
  Actually I don’t care what you are going to do in your spare time.
  5. 一项政策是令人满意还是使人失望取决于多少人能由此而得益。(Whether…or…)泰国明星杰西达邦
  Whether a policy is satisfactory or disappointing depends on how many of the population will benefit from it.
  6. 尽管他的同事对他指控,他不断地否认接受了任何贿赂。(deny)
  He just kept denying taking any bribe in spite of his colleague’s accusation.
  7. 当然它可以用我的手机,可是电池要充电。(need)
  Surely you could use my mobile phone but the battery needs recharging.
  8. 蒸汽机发明的结果是机械动力代替了人力。(replace / that)
  The result of the invention of the steam engine was that human power was replaced by mechanical power.
  9. 他留在屋子里,想从那儿遗留下来的东西中发现久未透露的秘密。(long-kept)
  He remained in the house, trying to find what was left there might lead to the discovery of the long-kept secret.
  10. 我们不知道是什么造成了航班的延误。(cause)
  We wonder what caused the delay of the flight.
  11. 放射性材料应当安全储藏,以保护环境不受辐射污染。(keep / protect)
  The radioactive material should be kept safely to protect the surrounding areas from being polluted by radiation.
  12. 水手们不得不抛弃正在沉没的小船而游到岸边去。(desert)
  The sailors had to desert the sinking boat and swam to the shore.
  13. 他说的和他做的相当不一样。(different)
鹿依  What he had said was quite different from what he had done.
  14.这座正在建设中的桥的倒塌是由于工人们的粗心大意造成的。(result from)
  The collapse of the bridge being built resulted from the carelessness of the workers.
  15.这一大片荒地被改造成一个居民新村。(convert…into)
  The vast stretch of deserted land has been converted into a new residential quarter.
  16.给我印象最深的是他总是那么谦虚和彬彬有礼。(impress)
  What impresses me most is that he is always so modest and polite.
  17.假如你一意孤行,你将为此付出代价。(pay)
  If you keep on like this, you will pay for what you have done.
魏晨绯闻  18.我不需要买新车,我的那辆旧车还很好。(condition)
  I don’t need to / needn’t buy a new car as my old one is still in good condition.
  19.外出旅游时务必注意保护环境,为他人着想。(sure)
  Be sure to pay attention to protecting the environment and be considerate / think of others if / when / while traveling / doing traveling.
  20.我们没有想到这么多的人来听有关中东局势的报告,恐怕我们的材料不够分发。(occur, go around)
  It never occurred to us that so many people would attend the lecture about the situation in Mid-East, and I am afraid that we haven’t got enough materials to go around.