【北京版】房屋产权咨询
六年级英语上册(一年级起点)各单元课文翻译北京版《英语》是由北京市自行编写,在体现当今英语教学新理念的同时,对于北京学生来说针对性较强。本套教材的特点,主要体现在:知识结构严谨,内容丰富,容量大,有效保汪了语言的输入量和语言积累;“教案”式教材体例设计,有利于教师的实际教学;复习课安排及时,容量大,便于学生对知识的强化记忆。
一、教材目录
潍坊邮编
Unit 1 WHAT DID YOU DO THIS SUMMER?
Unit 2 WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK?
Unit 3 HOW DID YOU GO TO HANGZHOU?
Unit 5 WHEN DID THE ANCIENT OLYMPIC GAMES BEGIN?
Unit 6 WHAT IS HE WEARING?
Unit 7 WHAT ARE THE TWELVE ANIMALS?
二、课文翻译
Unit 1 WHAT DID YOU DO THIS SUMMER?
Unit 1 Lesson 1 Listen and say英语课文翻译
Yangyang: Hi, Mike! What did you do this summer?
阳阳:你好,迈克!今年夏天你做了什么?
Mike: Oh, I went back to Canada. I had a great time and did many things.
迈克:哦,我回加拿大了。我玩得很开心并且做了许多事情。Yangyang: What did you do in Canada?
阳阳:你在加拿大做了什么?
Mike: Well, I visited my grandparents. I played with my friends.
I worked on my uncle’s farm. Where did you go, Yangyang?
迈克:嗯,我看望了我(外)祖父母。我和我的朋友们一起玩了。我在我叔叔的农场工作了。你去哪里了,阳阳?
Yangyang: I just stayed in Beijing. I learned to sing Peking Opera in the morning and went swimming in the afternoon.
阳阳:我只是待在北京了。我在上午学唱京剧了,在下午去游泳了。Mike: No wonder you look stronger.
迈克:难怪你看起来更健壮了。
8月7号几点立秋Yangyang: Thank you. I also visited some museums and played with my cousins.
阳阳:谢谢你。我也参观了一些博物馆,还与我的表兄妹们一起玩了。Mike: We both had an interesting vacation.
迈克:我们都过了一个有趣的假期。
Unit 1 Lesson 2 Listen and say英语课文翻译
Baobao: When did you come back from your summer camp, Lingling? 宝宝:你什么时候从夏令营回来的,玲玲?
2021年立秋see you again翻译Lingling: I came back last Thursday.
玲玲:我上星期四回来的。
Baobao: What did you do there?
宝宝:你在那里做了什么?
Lingling: I climbed the mountains and I swam in the river. I went fishing one day and caught three fish.
玲玲:我爬山了并且我在河里游泳了。有一天我去钓鱼了,并且钓到了三条鱼。
Baobao: Really!
宝宝:真的!
Lingling: I let them go back into the river again.
玲玲:我又把它们放回到河里了。
Baobao: Good for you! Was the camp very far?
宝宝:你真好!夏令营很远吗?
Lingling: No. It took only two hours by bus.
玲玲:不是很远。乘公共汽车只要两个小时。
Baobao: So you had a lot of fun at the camp.
宝宝:那么你在夏令营玩得很开心。
Lingling: Yes, I did.
玲玲:是的,我玩得很开心。
Unit 1 Lesson 3 Listen and say英语课文翻译
Lingling: Hi, Mike! Nice to see you again. Did you go to see your grandparents this summer?
玲玲:嗨,迈克!再次见到你很高兴。今年夏天你去看望你(外)祖父母了吗?
Mike: Yes, I did. I gave them some gifts from China.
迈克:是的,我去看望我(外)祖父母了。我送给了他们一些来自中国的礼物
Lingling: What gifts did you have for them?
玲玲:你为他们准备了什么礼物?
Mike: I bought a pair of Chinese shoes for my grandma, and a pair of glasses for my grandpa.
迈克:我为我(外)祖母买了一双中国产的鞋子,为我(外)祖父买了一副眼镜。
Lingling: Did they like your gifts?
玲玲:他们喜欢你的礼物吗?
Mike: Yes, they liked them very much.
迈克:是的,他们非常喜欢它们。
王小丫简介Lingling: Are they coming to visit you?
玲玲:他们将要来看望你吗?
Mike: Yes, they are coming next summer. I miss them. Oh, Lingling, will you help me, please?
迈克:是的,明年夏天他们就会来。我想念他们。哦,玲玲,请问你能帮帮我吗?
Lingling: Sure. What can I do for you?
玲玲:当然。我可以为你做什么?
Mike: Would you please tell me more about the food in Beijing?
I want them to enjoy the best food here.
迈克:请你告诉我更多关于北京的食物的事好吗?我想让他们享受这里最好的食物。
Lingling: No problem.
玲玲:没问题。
Unit 2 WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK?
Unit 2 Lesson 5 Listen and say英语课文翻译
Doctor: What’s wrong with you, young man? You don’t look well today.
医生:你怎么了,年轻人?今天你看起来不是很好。
Mike: No, I don’t, Docto r. My neck aches terribly.
迈克:是的,我不舒服,医生。我的脖子疼得厉害。
Doctor: What happened to your neck?
医生:你的脖子怎么了?
Mike: I stood on my head this afternoon and hurt my neck.
迈克:今天下午我倒立并且弄伤了我的脖子。