银行英语情景口语:代理基金
  在银行工作中遇到有客户要办理代理基金业务,该如何表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理关于代理基金业务银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家
  Dialogue 1
  对话一
  A: What can I do for you?
  我能为您做些什么吗?
  B: Hello, there. I've just started using your net banking and I,m looking for some information about my Commission Fund.
  你好。我刚刚开始使用你们的网上银行业务,我想了解一些关于我的代理基金业务的情况。
  A: I see. The Fund Trading System of our Net Banking deals with both trading and information. If you use this system, you can subscribe for and apply to buy other funds. You can also get lots of other useful information.
  我明白了。我们的网络银行基金交易系统具有交易和查询的功能。如果您使用该系统,您
就可以认购和申购其他的基金。您还可以获得许多其他有用的信息。
  B: Regarding what exactly?
  具体是关于什么的信息呀?
  A: Fund info, the fund code, fund net value per unit,fund public info,fund account balance,fund trading conformation, daily details and the history. With our Net Banking, anything is possible!
  基金信息、基金代码、基金单位净值、基金公共信息、基金账户余额、 基金交易确认、每日交易明细和历史交易明细。使用我们的网络银行业务,任何事都是可以办到的!
  Dialogue 2
怎么样购买基金  对话二
  A: Hi there. Do you need any help?
  您好。您需要什么帮助吗?
  B: I've been told about something called Southern Fund. How can I buy it?
  我听说有个什么南方基金。我怎么样才能买到呢?
  A: First of all,you should open a Fund Account with us, just fill in this form. We'll need to
see some ID and your Cash Card.
  首先,您应该在我们这里开设一个基金账户,填写此表格即可。我们要看一下您的身份证件和现金卡。
  B: That sounds simple enough. Do you charge any admin fees for that?
  这听起来够简单的呀。你们收手续费吗?
  A: You'll have to pay 20 RMB, and then you will have your Southern Fund Management company card.
  您得支付20元,然后您将会得到一张南方基金管理公司的基金账户卡。
  B: Do you need any other documentation from me?
  你们还需要我的其他文件吗?
  A: Yes, we'll need to fill in this form, for fund trading and this one,for subscribing for and/or applying for purchasing fund units. The minimum is 500 RMB.
  是的,我们需要您填写这张表,这是申请基金业务的,还有这张表,这是购买基金时申请认购和/或申购的。最低限额是500元。
  Dialogue 3
  对话三
  A: How can I help you today?
  我今天如何为您效劳呢?
  B: I want to sign up for some funds units. How do I go about it?
  我想买一些基金。我应该怎样做呢?
  A: Have you got some ID and your cash card?
  您带着您的身份证件和现金卡吗?
  B: Yes. I've already got a fund account with you too.
  是的。我已经在你们这里开了一个基金账户。
  A: How many more fund units would you like to purchase today?
  您今天还想购买多少基金呀?
  B: I'm not quite sure. You see,I already have more than 5,000 RMB in my cash card, but I really don't know how much I should get.
  我不太肯定。你瞧,我在我的现金卡里已经存了超过5000元,但我真的不知道我应该买多少。
  A: The usual minimum purchase is 5,000 RMB.
  通常最低购买限额是5000元。
  B: That settles it then. 5,000 RMB it is,thanks.
  那就这么定了。就买5000元,谢谢。
  Dialogue 4
  对话四
  A: Do you have any questions before you commit yourself to this?
  在您确认此事之前,您还有什么问題吗?
  B: Actually, yes I do. I was wondering about the subscription fee. And how much will you charge me during the time of redeeming this new fund?
  实际上,我有问题。我想知道关于认购费的事情。还有,当我兑取这 一新基金时你们要收多少钱?
  A: The subscription fee is charged at a rate of 1.2%. But for redeeming, a rate of a usual 0.5%, we shall charge you 1.6% if you apply to buy it after the fund-raising period.
  认购费是按照1.2%来收取的。但是对于兑取,费率通常是0.5%, 如果您在筹集期后申购,
我们将按1.6%收取。
  B: So, it's going to cost me then?
  因此,我就得破费了?
  A: I'm afraid so, yes. There is always some risk on the buyer's part.
  是的,恐怕是这样的。对买方来说始终是存在一些风险的。