Three Little Pigs 三只小猪
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.
旁白:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。
Pig A and Pig B are brother pigs. They are very Lazy.
A和B是猪哥哥,他们很懒。
They eat and sleep all day.
他们整天吃了就睡。
C is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the
housework.
C是最小的猪,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little
pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.
猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.
三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.
狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。
A: Haha!Building house?Too easy for me! I Only need to put some straw on the
ground!
Pig C: What are you doing, brother?
猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
A: I’m building a house with leaves.
A:我在用树叶盖房子。
猪妹妹:What about you?
B: I’m building a house with sticks.
B:我在用树枝盖房子。
Pig C: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.
猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister?
猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks.
猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult.
猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.
猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.
猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.
猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!
狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.
猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.
狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. A and B run to Long-Long’s house.
讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。A和B跑到C家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help!
猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.
狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.
猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。
C: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.
猪妹妹:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the
door!
狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们 在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。
英文话剧剧本Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.
三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。 你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down.
狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very
strong.讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。 可是房子非常坚固。
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh.
狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
C: Let’s boil the water.
C:我们把水烧开。
Brother pigs: OK.
猪哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead
三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
Storyteller: Since then, A and B work hard with C. They work and play together.
发布评论