♪我重回地下丝绒世界♪
♪ So I'm back to the velvet underground ♪
♪回到我的所爱之地♪
♪ Back to the floor that I love ♪
♪回到蕾丝装饰的房♥间纸花点缀♪
♪ To a room with some lace Some paper flowers ♪
♪重回为吉普赛人♪
♪ Back to the gypsy that I was ♪
♪回归吉普赛人如今犹存♪
♪ To the gypsy that remains ♪
♪面对自♥由♥ 心藏恐惧♪
♪ Faces freedom With a little bit of fear ♪
♪我无所畏惧♪
♪ I have no fear ♪
♪唯有爱于身♪
♪ I have only love ♪
♪可她只是个愿望♪
♪ But she was just a wish ♪
♪她只是个愿望♪
♪ She was just a wish ♪
♪闪电只击中过一次♪
♪ And lightning struck only once ♪
♪你的吉普赛人♪
♪ And your gypsy ♪
♪你的吉普赛人♪
♪ Your gypsy ♪
不好意思这位置有人吗
I'm sorry, is this seat taken?
我是给别人留的不过他迟到了你坐吧
Well, I was saving it for someone, but he's late, so go ahead. 谢谢给谁留的
Thanks, and who's that?
我老公
My husband.
他不该让你等
Well, he shouldn't keep you waiting.
他就是这种混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's a bit of a prick like that.
永远在工作
Always working.
我能... 能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
烈一点的
Maybe something a little harder?
行啊我要一杯...
Yeah, okay. I'll
古典鸡尾酒
Old Fashioned? Something?
猜得不错
Good guess.
我有时候直觉很准
Well, I have my moments.
打扰下你好能来杯布雷特波本古典鸡尾酒吗Excuse me, hi. Can I have an old fashioned with Bulleit? 再来杯马提尼加三颗橄榄
And a dirty martini with three olives?
谢谢
Thank you.
所以他是做什么的你的...
So, what does he do,
你的这位老公
husband of yours?
-他是名律师  -我去天啊抱歉
- He's a lawyer. - Yikes. God, sorry.
无意冒犯不过那些人我天
No offense, but those guys, man.
-最差劲了  -我知道
- They're the worst. - I know.
墨守成规
So by the book.
你这么崇尚自♥由♥ 不适合律师啊
You seem way too free-spirited to be with a lawyer.
-是啊也许吧  -是的
- Yeah, maybe I am. - Yeah.
我觉得你更适合有远见的人
I think you need more of a visionary.
真的
Really?
-你怎么知道的  -我就是干这个的
- How do you know? - It's just what I do.
真的吗那你干什么的
Really? And what is it you do?
我是名建筑师
I'm an architect.
你从我的衬衣能看出来吗
Can you tell by the shirt?
Yeah.
我可一直想结识建筑师呢
I always wanted to meet an architect.
现在你认识了感觉如何
And now, you have. What does it feel like?
嗯还不错
nice是什么中文意思Yeah, it's good.
-谢谢  -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
-干杯  -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-很高兴见到你  -我也是
- So nice to meet you. - So nice to meet you, too.
-你结婚了  -不没有我只是从没...
- You're married? - No, no. I
遇见对的... 对的人
you know, found the right woman.
你信这个
You believe in that?
不知道我是说...
I don't know,
过去信
Used to.
我相信有很多性感的小姑娘对你投怀送抱
Well, I'm sure you have plenty of hot young women throwing themselves at you. 你是位帅气强壮的建筑师
You're a handsome, powerful architect.
你觉得我很帅
You think I'm handsome?
有可能
Maybe.
我确实有不少选择
Well, I do have options.
不过看起来... 我想要的那位已经被人捷足先登了
But it that the woman that I want is taken.
这个嘛...
<
只会更有意思不是吗
that just makes it more fun, doesn't it?
除非你想打破规则
Only if you're willing to break the rules.
我从没说过我很忠贞
I never said I was faithful.
这样
I see.
那...
<
你老公知道吗
does your husband know?
他根本无暇顾及
He's too busy to notice.
不过你懂的还是得自我克制
But, you know, trying to control myself.
我觉得
I think.
那你工作吗
So, do you work?
-嗯当然  -是吗
- Yeah. Yeah. - You do?
-有时候是的  -真的你是做啥的
-
I mean, sometimes, yeah. - Really? What do you do?
实际上是名音乐家
A musician, actually.
-是的不是那种流行明星就是了  -很酷啊
- Yeah, not really the pop star type, - That's cool, okay.
更像是... 我写歌♥
But just more I write songs.
就算这样也...
Even so,
也超... 超级性感
That' fucking hot.
难以预料
And unexpected.
很好我喜欢让你吃惊
Good. Well, I like to surprise you.
你知道吗每次我过来他们都给我订间超棒的房&hearts;间
You know, every time I come here, they give me a really great room,
如果你想去...
if you wanted
楼上
upstairs.
嗯...
<
我们得快点因为...
See, we'd have to be quick, '
能结下账吗谢谢
Can I get the check, please? Thank you. 我还没问你名字
I never did ask you your name.
希德妮
Sidney.
你喜欢吗希德妮
You like that, Sidney?
嗨瞌睡虫
Hi, sleepyhead.
过来不想就这么结束
Come here. I don't want this to be over. 呃...
Aww.
别这样我得去上班了
Don't do that! I have to go to work.
我一点前都没病人来吧
I don't have a patient till one, come on. 过来
Come on.
点些早饭好吗休息一下
Order some breakfast, okay? And relax. 我会想你的
I'll miss you.
昨晚太棒了
Last night was amazing.
-真的很棒  -我知道
- It was really amazing. - I know.
非常非常惊人不过...
It was very, very amazing,
很庆幸我们不是那种人
I'm glad that we're not those people.
我们这样很好